• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Our Home ( Full )

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHH. TFW YOU ACCIDENTLY PRESS THE POST BUTTON.

Editing my latest post, don't think it's finished just yet!

EDIT: There, finished. GOD I HATE DOING THAT X3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahah, that happens to me all the time, Jakers. I panic so hard.

Ahhhh, more amazing characters~

@Clear -- Shade is accepted~ c: I love how you used the glow effect.

@Ayla -- Hadlee is accepted~ I can imagine Aydan seeing her horns and awkwardly trying to ask if she's the same as him. xD

@Momozono Yuuna -- She's absolutely adorable~ Accepted c: I'M SO HAPPY THIS RP BLEW UP LIKE THIS, YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW, OKAY.

Ahem. I'll be posting an into for my characters soon, I just really had to get some sleep last night, after posting the IC. xD

Rofl, missed alot. So far people are going to bribe Cupid with candy rofl. The relationships are amazing. Going to have intro for Cupid in a bit, after I read ALL the ICs xD.

View attachment 64632
Name: Soona
Species: Moon Sprite
Personality: A bit sleepy--not as responsive as others--but she is very curious and willing to learn, to make up for it. Aside from her distant gazes, she actually has a pretty advanced sense of humor. Soona also has a habit of talking in questions or riddles when she is confused/bored/annoyed/messing around.
Birthdate: Many moons ago.
(Unknown)
Birthplace: The dark side of the moon.
Sexual Preference: Pansexual
We're already from different worlds…why worry about gender? I guess I have a habit of loving unconditionally..
Alignment: Neutral Good
Occupation: "Professional" Book-Sorter of the orphanage library.
Figure: Extremely petite, with a tiny waist--but surprisingly thicker thighs/legs.
I guess you could say I'm pear-shaped..?
Height: 4' exactly
Weight: 23 lbs, but she has the capability of becoming much heavier when visiting the moon; this is in order to avoid floating away into space.
Languages: English and Sprite
Fears: Being alone again. (She also has an extreme fear of being forgotten.)
Distinguishing Features: Her hair seems to contain its own little galaxy, along with her eyes that are a bright bluish-purple with a star directly in the center. Her skin appears less like a natural skin tone and more like a very pale pink. She wears very little clothing, but it always covers most of her body. She prefers loose-fitting clothing. Soona also seems to float, even though she moves her legs as if she's walking.
I'm moon-walking. Huhuhu~
Proficiencies: Soona has a high understanding of loneliness, and she tends to show up when people are lonely or feel forgotten.
Magic/Special Abilities: Soona can float, make herself heavier, and sometimes teleport--when she feels up to it.
Strengths: Soona can comfort the sad, sick, lonely, and lost.
Weaknesses: When she is alone, she begins to feel trapped. She has to hang around people in order to feel calm. Also, a human year seems like ages for Moon Sprites, so they can go crazy if not entertained in the process.
Backstory: Born on the dark side of the moon, Soona's parents(also Moon Sprites) were very cruel and basically ignored her. There were very few inhabitants of that side of the moon, so Soona did not have any friends. Soon enough, her parents just up-and-left, leaving her to go ballistic back home. There was a time when Soona wanted to fall asleep forever, but she gazed at the Earth and decided she would go there, to find her purpose. 'Looks like she has.
Mentors: Rayne and Boo
Quirks: Soona only drinks--she never eats.
Theme Song: school food punishment - flashback trip syndrome
Whoa I can confidently say that Shade may have found his counter-part of possible lasting friendship :D

That or I might just get Cupid to do a little tinkering.

Rofl, missed alot. So far people are going to bribe Cupid with candy rofl. The relationships are amazing. Going to have intro for Cupid in a bit, after I read ALL the ICs xD.
Hey Shattered Secrets, would it be alright if Amaryllis and Cupid buddied up in the same room? :3?

@chaosheart13 Sure^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Throws Confetti* rofl.

@Clear I don't know how Cupid would feel about Shade, it kind is like somewhat Boo and Cupid is scared of Boo, that would be a cool relationship to play out rofl.

also, i have a box of peeps and see's candies all for myself. be jealous of me, all of you.

"EVERYONE! IT'S FINALLY HATCHING!"

*Another egg pops out*

9qIYqJI.png

Aeofkingkiddingme

hahahaha, get it, aeo ****ing kidding me? i'm sorry

@chaosheart13 Sure^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Throws Confetti* rofl.

@Clear I don't know how Cupid would feel about Shade, it kind is like somewhat Boo and Cupid is scared of Boo, that would be a cool relationship to play out rofl.
It would be! Shade has almost little to no concept of 'love' and if he ever does 'feel' it he'll probably just assume that its an under current of "fluctuating energy" or something sciency like that.

@chaosheart13 Imma make a response to what you said!!!! Just after I get a response for a response that I had responded for another response ^^

also, i have a box of peeps and see's candies all for myself. be jealous of me, all of you.
m0BllMy.gif

"EVERYONE! IT'S FINALLY HATCHING!"

*Another egg pops out*

9qIYqJI.png

Aeofkingkiddingme

hahahaha, get it, aeo ****ing kidding me? i'm sorry
102% my reaction xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back