Our Home ( Full )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gore Omg thank youuu~<3
I definitely like the idea of a Soona/Ulysses character development ^u^

• Love
Reactions: Gore
Oh! I need relations for Versie! Is anyone interested in becoming her partner in crime or maybe .... ultimate rivals! ...I would suggest stuff but I'm still trying to get though all of the CS.

• Love
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Oh! I need relations for Versie! Is anyone interested in becoming her partner in crime or maybe .... ultimate rivals! ...I would suggest stuff but I'm still trying to get though all of the CS.
hmm mhmhmhm.

i'm always open for relations, honestly.

ulysses seems to have qualities that are the opposite of her. she's territorial about her possessions, not people - he's possessive of people to the max. he loves attention and craves it, she gives attention without rest. in ways, they'd probably clash. he has a bad temper and she's abrasive a lot of the time. but i can see him gladly, and quite happily, accepting any physical affection from her. he loves that kinda stuff, the stupid nerd.

i dunno though. just spit-balling here.

hmm mhmhmhm.

i'm always open for relations, honestly.

ulysses seems to have qualities that are the opposite of her. she's territorial about her possessions, not people - he's possessive of people to the max. he loves attention and craves it, she gives attention without rest. in ways, they'd probably clash. he has a bad temper and she's abrasive a lot of the time. but i can see him gladly, and quite happily, accepting any physical affection from her. he loves that kinda stuff, the stupid nerd.

i dunno though. just spit-balling here.
I want to say friends but he's clingy and she hates clingy people and she would smell his needy attitude from miles away. If he has a constant, "Love Me" attitude, she will try to ignore him until he chills out. He craves attention and will seek it out, so how about a shaky friendship of sorts. He gets all pissy about her not giving him attention when he hints it and she will flip her shit over his craziness.

My glob, she would probably get all hair splitting nervous because there would be times when she wouldn't even know how to handle the dude, so in her own way of revenge she steals all the peoples he likes just to make him freak.

I want to say friends but he's clingy and she hates clingy people and she would smell his needy attitude from miles away. If he has a constant, "Love Me" attitude, she will try to ignore him until he chills out. He craves attention and will seek it out, so how about a shaky friendship of sorts. He gets all pissy about her not giving him attention when he hints it and she will flip her shit over his craziness.

My glob, she would probably get all hair splitting nervous because there would be times when she wouldn't even know how to handle the dude, so in her own way of revenge she steals all the peoples he likes just to make him freak.
true! i can see the problematic parts there, lmao. he'd probably give up on her eventually and just march off to someone else - angry, of course. very shaky friendship sounds appropriate. he'd get offended if she called him out though, since he usually isn't even aware he's being clingy.

oh. damn. he'd get straight aggressive with her at that point, i swear. he isn't particularly vengeful, per-say, but he'd be very pissed off. who knows what'll happen?

i just hope there's some redemption between them at some point. somehow. ( > <) they're true opposites in lots of ways.

true! i can see the problematic parts there, lmao. he'd probably give up on her eventually and just march off to someone else - angry, of course. very shaky friendship sounds appropriate. he'd get offended if she called him out though, since he usually isn't even aware he's being clingy.

oh. damn. he'd get straight aggressive with her at that point, i swear. he isn't particularly vengeful, per-say, but he'd be very pissed off. who knows what'll happen?

i just hope there's some redemption between them at some point. somehow. ( > <) they're true opposites in lots of ways.
Bro, the aggressiveness will just go around. This chick is very chillaxed, but dang if he even tries to put her in her place, she'll dragon up, if yah know what I mean. She a fighter in every meaning of the word and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty.

It really depends on how the story goes and how they interact with one another. I think they should be ...okay-ish. Pfftt. But, hey, he's cute so she's okay with the eye candy and hurting his face would be a shame.

Bro, the aggressiveness will just go around. This chick is very chillaxed, but dang if he even tries to put her in her place, she'll dragon up, if yah know what I mean. She a fighter in every meaning of the word and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty.

It really depends on how the story goes and how they interact with one another. I think they should be ...okay-ish. Pfftt. But, hey, he's cute so she's okay with the eye candy and hurting his face would be a shame.
¯\_( ツ )_/¯ hopefully they will! it'll be an interesting time, in any direction it goes.

oh, and sorry for delaying my reply, Momozono Yuuna. i don't wanna leave Polystical's blissful in the dust, since ulysses did interact with her. ( ^ ^)

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Gore Yes, I was thinking the same thing! It would be weird to invite Bliss then go without her XD

Reactions: Gore
D: Sorry guys! I go back to school tomorrow, so I'm prepping for that now. If you wanna move forward you can just hijack Bliss. :o

@Gore @Momozono Yuuna

I'm baaack~ and sort of caught up. I'll be trying to do another post with Aydan and then an intro for Conrad. c:

Just a reminder: The mentors are NPCs, so it's up to you to RP them when you'd like interaction. If you're uncomfortable RPing them, yourself, you can ask another person if they would. c:

A note about their locations:
Rayne has a roost in all of the main rooms, as since he's a bird, he likes being up high. His roost is usually something of an open balcony with stairs leading up to it. He can often be found in one of them, reading his books with the children.

Esme is connected with the orphanage, so she usually knows everything that's going on inside, even if she'd rather not. As she's not truly a physical being, she can be anywhere within the orphanage at a thought. If there's something she needs to intervene, or someone asking for her, she'll be there.

Kreskes is more of an unknown factor. Despite him not being any sort of shadow being, he always seems to be watching. He'll often witness someone do something embarrassing without them knowing, and only mention it later on to catch them off guard. When it's time for lessons with the children he mentors, it will usually take place in a large specialized room, containing anything he might need.

Boo simply wanders. As the guardian of the orphanage, he is always on the look out for anything that could be a threat, and patrols the borders a few times a day and night. He's more active at night, but doesn't sleep, so he can be found during the day, too, if you know where to look.

Aaaanother note. Everyone will have lessons with each of the four caretakers, as they all have something specific that they teach, especially Rayne and Kreskes. The mentor system is mainly just the caretaker that each child goes to when they really need something or just want someone to talk to.

And, uh. I think I had more to add, but I've forgotten. Oh! You noticed how I mentioned Boo was waking the day children? Of course there's night children, as well-- the types that can only be active at night. If you already have a day child character, you can make a night character, as well, to avoid the need for timeskips.

Hey, you still accepting? I've been lurking around for a while, wondering if I should join up... and then I found the perfect character for this and I just must use him. Would it be alright if I posted a CS?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey, you still accepting? I've been lurking around for a while, wondering if I should join up... and then I found the perfect character for this and I just must use him. Would it be alright if I posted a CS?
It's perfectly fine~ c: As long as 'Accepting' is in the title, we're always accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.