Our Home ( Full )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have revived from the dead sirs and ladies. Now time to see how late I am on the party ^^; (unless someone wants to offer some explanation of whats going on so far)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
Wait now that @Paint is unavailable, how should I go about with my response? Is (even though I really don't want to) metagaming called for in this instance?

@Clear Well since Paint has up and vanished, I think slight godmodding is in place. Otherwise we're stuck with her forever and nobody moves anywhere. Just be as subtle as you can, and then ignore her with the best of your abilities? I don't think there's really any other way to go about this. Just NPC her and then ignore her from the point you're able to.

if i could rate that post a million times, it would all be love. she's too fucking cute. god dammit. it makes me angry.

stop being so damn CUTE, soona. fuck.

my reply will be up real soon(a).

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
if i could rate that post a million times, it would all be love. she's too fucking cute. god dammit. it makes me angry.

stop being so damn CUTE, soona. fuck.

my reply will be up real soon(a).
I'm sorry I made you wait for the cuteness. ;n;

• Love
Reactions: Gore
ah, shit. i'm starting to get all mushy-gushy with my writing. the cuteness is overwhelming.

i'm so sorry. ( x x)

• Bucket of Rainbows
ah, shit. i'm starting to get all mushy-gushy with my writing. the cuteness is overwhelming.

i'm so sorry. ( x x)
nope. nope. @u@ this is all good. no need to be sorry.

I'm lovin' it™

• Love
k so like, i may have been bottling up my creativity all week because i just wrote a fucking monologue for Soona. god help you @Gore i think you may die.

• Love
never stop this. death will be sweet if this is what it is.

B|

i'll post soon. she's SO FUCKING CUTE -

• Bucket of Rainbows
Is there anyone actually open to RP with Francis or Eggie?

are you guys still accepting?

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry guys!! School is just.... ugh. But summer is right around the corner, and this means posting GALORE, so please just bear with me for a couple more weeks ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.