Our Home ( Full )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I'm glad the CS sheet for Shade turned out good too. I thought it was going to be another disaster like the last one but I figured out what the problem was (whilst face palming). Anyways now that I'm finally done with that...

@Momozono Yuuna Wanna start collabing???

^^^Goes for pretty much EVERYONE else too. Seriously. TAKE THE OFFER. Take it =_=

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
@Clear BUT OF COURSE~ Momo is quite the curious character so I can see her jumping around Shade wherever he goes, trying to figure him out. She also likes the color red, so she just might form a habit of batting at his scarf.

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
@Clear BUT OF COURSE~ Momo is quite the curious character so I can see her jumping around Shade wherever he goes, trying to figure him out. She also likes the color red, so she just might form a habit of batting at his scarf.
And in return he'll find it...annoyingly endearing xD He's also the helpful ghost during the night so if anyone happens to find him (its kind of a little game) he'll answer any question you might have. Since he can travel through the ins and outs of basically everything, Shade knows quite a bit from just observing.

• Love
@Clear Love it! And Momo can show him what it's like to play games and have fun, rather than just float around all day, observing others. ;u;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh, by the way. I figure the rooms in the orphanage would be at least two children to a room. c: Not really to save space, since the orphanage is magic and all that, it's more like a buddy system.

tumblr_m89cqdYS941r1ii82o1_500.jpg

Name:
Hadlee
Species:
Ram Humanoid
Hadlee's kind is practically abolished from the world. They are the distant relatives of Satyrs, only they do not obtain the lower half of the stag. They remain human in appearance, except for their red eyes and large ram horns. The horns do not take much time to mature, about four years from birth are they fully grown and curved.

[Include a short bit of lore]
Personality:
Hadlee is very scared of everything. She tends to hide most of the time, not wanting to speak to anybody. She is afraid of basically her own shadow. Nobody at the orphange has heard her speak. Hadlee is, however, very smart. She writes down on paper her thoughts and tends to speak of theories and the morals of the world.
Birthdate:
Unknown. Hadlee's species have a very long lifespan and tend to spend four human years to every one year.
Birthplace:
England
Sexual Preference:
Unsure
Figure:
Slim
Height:
4'4''
Weight:
90 lbs
Languages:
Latin, English, Greek
Fears:
Being alone, dark places, loud noises, crowds.
Interests:
Reading, listening to people, fireflies
Distinguishing Features:
Ram horns
Special items:
Polished blue rock
Weapons:
None

Backstory:
Hadlee was born in England, or so she was told. There was a war between two species, hers and anothers that still remain unknown. Her small village, whom she lived with her parents and little brother, was attacked. They ransacked her small town, resulting in her small family being killed. She was captured and remained a slave until the war ended. She was treated like any other slave. She had been whipped and cut and shackled. She has seven whip marks along her back, as well as cuts across the left side of her neck. She has swollen bruises across her wrists that will never fade.
Relationships:
  • Familiar: A Firefly that appears when she is frightened. His name is Diem
  • Mentors: Kreskes
Quirks:
Plays with her hands, cocks her head, scratches at her wrists
Pets:
Her Firefly, Diem.

@Clear Love it! And Momo can show him what it's like to play games and have fun, rather than just float around all day, observing others. ;u;
He's a bit of a recluse but doesn't hesitate in holding a conversation if someone wishes to start it. It doesn't help that he's serious and far too polite 99% of the time.

• Love
@Clear That's alright! Momo's ultra-energetic, almost completely oblivious nature will serve in great contrast to Shade's stark persona, I think. ^^

• Love
@Clear That's alright! Momo's ultra-energetic, almost completely oblivious nature will serve in great contrast to Shade's stark persona, I think. ^^
Got any ideas for how they would meet? I've got something along the lines of Atlas and Momo tracking him down at night in order to ask a question to help with the *cough* secret construction *cough*

• Love
Got any ideas for how they would meet? I've got something along the lines of Atlas and Momo tracking him down at night in order to ask a question to help with the *cough* secret construction *cough*
Ooh ooh! How about, since Momo is out looking for Atlas and Atlas is out looking for Momo, Momo could stumble upon Shade in the halls of the orphanage and learn of his wisdom! And then later when Atlas and Momo need ahem assistance, Momo will suggest going to Shade for advice! :O

• Love
Ooh ooh! How about, since Momo is out looking for Atlas and Atlas is out looking for Momo, Momo could stumble upon Shade in the halls of the orphanage and learn of his wisdom! And then later when Atlas and Momo need ahem assistance, Momo will suggest going to Shade for advice! :O
All sorts of yes's right now xD Alright I fully back up that plan! Want to google doc collab it so we don't spam the IC thread with conversation boxes?

Last edited:
All sorts of yes's right now xD Alright I fully back up that plan! Want to google doc collab it so we don't spam the IC thread with conversation boxes?

Google Docs? I've never done it that way :O I'll do it if you tell me how xD

Not like I'm trying to make this orphanage into a neverending mass of children, but...

I'mThinkingOfMakingAnotherCharacterPlsDon'tKillMe

.O. I'll have the CS up in a short period of timeeeee~​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
moon girl.png
Name: Soona
Species: Moon Sprite
Personality: A bit sleepy--not as responsive as others--but she is very curious and willing to learn, to make up for it. Aside from her distant gazes, she actually has a pretty advanced sense of humor. Soona also has a habit of talking in questions or riddles when she is confused/bored/annoyed/messing around.
Birthdate: Many moons ago.
(Unknown)
Birthplace: The dark side of the moon.
Sexual Preference: Pansexual
We're already from different worlds…why worry about gender? I guess I have a habit of loving unconditionally..
Alignment: Neutral Good
Occupation: "Professional" Book-Sorter of the orphanage library.
Figure: Extremely petite, with a tiny waist--but surprisingly thicker thighs/legs.
I guess you could say I'm pear-shaped..?
Height: 4' exactly
Weight: 23 lbs, but she has the capability of becoming much heavier when visiting the moon; this is in order to avoid floating away into space.
Languages: English and Sprite
Fears: Being alone again. (She also has an extreme fear of being forgotten.)
Distinguishing Features: Her hair seems to contain its own little galaxy, along with her eyes that are a bright bluish-purple with a star directly in the center. Her skin appears less like a natural skin tone and more like a very pale pink. She wears very little clothing, but it always covers most of her body. She prefers loose-fitting clothing. Soona also seems to float, even though she moves her legs as if she's walking.
I'm moon-walking. Huhuhu~
Proficiencies: Soona has a high understanding of loneliness, and she tends to show up when people are lonely or feel forgotten.
Magic/Special Abilities: Soona can float, make herself heavier, and sometimes teleport--when she feels up to it.
Strengths: Soona can comfort the sad, sick, lonely, and lost.
Weaknesses: When she is alone, she begins to feel trapped. She has to hang around people in order to feel calm. Also, a human year seems like ages for Moon Sprites, so they can go crazy if not entertained in the process.
Backstory: Born on the dark side of the moon, Soona's parents(also Moon Sprites) were very cruel and basically ignored her. There were very few inhabitants of that side of the moon, so Soona did not have any friends. Soon enough, her parents just up-and-left, leaving her to go ballistic back home. There was a time when Soona wanted to fall asleep forever, but she gazed at the Earth and decided she would go there, to find her purpose. 'Looks like she has.
Mentors: Rayne and Boo
Quirks: Soona only drinks--she never eats.
Theme Song: school food punishment - flashback trip syndrome

Not like I'm trying to make this orphanage into a neverending mass of children, but...

I'mThinkingOfMakingAnotherCharacterPlsDon'tKillMe

.O. I'll have the CS up in a short period of timeeeee~​

Isn't there the saying 'the more the merrier'? XD

Also, you guys all have such amazing introductions, I'll get to working on mine.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.