4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
g33WRTI.png

Am I a Flower , Butterfly or Demon?

I am the Withered Flower... The Flower Bud of a Demon.
0c45700a99b141830835590330cc14320ad5ab82f75a87deebdf2d9ee54c5ca6_1.gif

g33WRTI.png

During the Westernization of an alternate Japan, humans and spirits coexist. To maintain harmony between the two, the Ministry of Spirits is established and humans and spirit representatives are chosen. This is all but another branch to the first developed before them. Zakuro , one of the first to join the ranks of said Ministry urged them to begin another branch to aid in the other area's of Japan that were in need. The First Branch had already done a great deal but , they were only one group and couldn't easily help all spirits and humans that were in need of their aid. This brought forth her case to enlist more to their aid who had the abilities it took to protect the land. There were still those that despised spirits and spirits who thought lowly of the human race for their treatment to their people. They were not given the choice in who they were to be as Spirits and the life that was placed down upon them. The First Branch wished to offer the chance they were given to another generation and allow them the oppurtunity to experience the world that neither side could fully comprehend or attempted to.

After much struggle and meetings , the board finally came to the conclusion of allowing them to begin another branch under the promise that they would keep an eye from a needed distance upon the new branch to be assembled. Zakuro found much gladness in this and set forth with the others to seek out from other Safe Haven's the girl's who would have the skill set to do what is needed. Whilst they set forward , Agemaki and the other Lieutenant's delved into their own ranks to find five men worthy to be placed in said branch. Zakuro found the leader of her group in the most unlikely of places and under a man that saw her as a unique delicacy to be his own. She stumbled upon a girl painted in crimson with the fallen cherry blossoms scattered about her. A blade was held at that moment to his throat by said girl as cherry blossoms swarmed about her in the field. The other's attempted to step forward to stop her only to be halted by Zakuro. They looked on as the girl slowly lowered her blade and her eye's held to a sapphire blue of cat like essense as boldness held to her eyes." I will not stoop to becoming the monster you think my kind to be.. Your kind are the Monster's and I will never place faith in humanity... Never." As the young girl turned to depart away , her ear's flickered up to look to the women who now surrounded her as Zakuro smiled and offered a hand simply to her and uttered simply." I choose you , Sister." From then forward , the girl had been chosen as the leader and soon afterwards four others were found to join the Branch. A new time had begun and a new darkness had begun to rise in the shadows.

Other Yokai had grown to have more hatred for their kind that had thrown themselves so easily into the world of man and in it their hatred grew. Soon , they began to look to others for aid and those of stronger forces. They all began to follow under the lead of one called , The Dark Fate. None knew of who he truly was as he operated from the shadows and through that of others. Their numbers were beginning to rise and with it , their new ranks began to rise. Would this new branch be ready to fight what was to come? Everything in them would be tested and in it alone.. Their true fate would come to unravel and show what they would be able to truly handle and if they would succumb.
g33WRTI.png

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
2nd Lt. Takeshi Nobumichi
collab.jpg
1st Lt. Tiaga Akuname
Collab between @Dante the Unforgiven & Everlasting
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: Kushimatsu NPC| Kumiko @Meng

The morning had arrived for the selected lieutenant's to meet with the ministry. But while this meeting was important. Takeshi still had his monthly event he would never be willing to miss. The smell and smoke of incense burning around him while he sat in a calm meditative state in front of the makeshift shrine he had made over his return travels here. Back to his home. Where the ash still littered the ground where the grass no longer grew as long or as green as it used to. The trees around them even seemed to bend slightly as if mourning what had transpired here years ago.

He had awoken early to make it all the way to the far countryside to honor his family who he hoped dearly had now been able to find some rest. At least for his sisters and mother while he knew his father, the great warrior he always looked up to would never find such a pleasantry without the death of culprit. The yokai that laid within him, resting. Waiting and receding from this practice. This time was one of the few times and places he could get peace from Akumaki and his antagonistic remarks.

Takeshi took a breath breathing in the light but present fragrance of the incense that reminded him of better days in his home. Soon opening his eyes with a small smile at his lips. "You know you do not have to come with me every time I make this trip. I understand completely. Afterall, you are soon to be leading me and the others." He said to his friend behind him, gazing over the small inscribed stone before him acting as the centerpiece of the altar. While Takeshi was always reserved and withdrawn from displaying his true feelings on most occasions he did enjoy Tiaga's company and appreciated him greatly along with respecting the great warrior he had the chance to befriend. In his time with Tiaga the two had learned a lot about each other and Takeshi entrusted him to be the only being that knew of his secret.

Tiaga had awoken the same as usual, in a cold sweat as memories turned to nightmares that never ceased to plague his sleep. Memories of that dreadful night when he lost everything...The image of Shino's frigid stare still burned into his mind's eyes. The rage inside him boiling just beneath the surface. It was a rage that use to consume him with ease during his younger days. But with time he learned to control it and use it to his advantage instead of his downfall. Once he caught his breath the Lieutenant rose from his bed, running a hand through his mismatched hair he sighed. 'Well at least today should be....Interesting.' He thought with both curiosity and trepidation as today was the day he would begin leading a small group of Lieutenant's working with some members of the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs.

He didnt mind the having to work with Yokai and Youjin, in fact he actually looked forward to that part of this job. It was the leading that he wasnt...As excited for. He never really considered himself a leader. He'd given orders before sure, but to have a whole group of Lieutenants look to him for guidance...It was more than a little unsettling for someone that was half hermit most the time. Shaking his head to rid himself of his doubt, Tiaga soon washed up and got ready for the day.

Today he was going to tag along with the only person he truly considered a friend, Takeshi. They were going to visit Takeshi's families gravesite, something the 2nd Lieutenant did often in order to honor his family and he suspected get some peace from his Demon...Litterally. Soon enough the two were at the charred grounds where a Yokai had ravaged Takeshi's home and changed his life forever. Tiaga stood silently as his friend meditated in front of the makeshift shrine he had built. Closing his silvery gaze Ti made a silent prayer for the Nobumichi's.

Opening them shortly after to gaze at the surrounding terrain. Despite the carnage that lad left an still obvious scar on this land. There was some life returning. A few birds fleeting from tree to tree. A Squirrel chattering at some unseen foe from its perch. Little faint patches of green desperately trying to break through the ruined soil. He was lost in thought when Takeshi spoke causing a slight smile to come to his lips in response. "Trying to get rid of me already? Do I smell that bad?" He joked lightly. His voice as deep as the ocean but almost gruff as it had been scared from the ash and cinders that night Shino had left him to die. The husky gruffness only added to his intimidating appearance, something he always loathed about himself.

Usually Tiaga was more of the silent type, but with Takeshi he'd begun to open up little by little. This is why he felt comfortable enough to joke with him, something he didnt do often these days. The two Lieutenant's had become so close over the last few years they were all but brothers. At least in Tiaga's mind he considered the younger man a brother.

Takeshi too gave one last silent prayer. The same one he would repeat everytime he came to this place and the one that whispered in his heart. He would avenge his family and do all he could to protect innocents against a fate like this. Even if....he had to work with the yokai he struggled not to despise entirely. Tiaga had been working with him to realize not everyone of them was the same, each was unique just like any human being. But they were only words without meaning proven to Takeshi.

The man slowly stood taking one last look over the scarred land before turning and walking over to his friend and brother in all but blood. "You could smell better....but I won't be picky with you Tiaga" He said light heartedly before he nodded onward, the common signal for that he was ready to leave and move on. Now walking alongside the other towards their new destination. The Ministry. One of the last places someone could claim he would be excited to visit.

They would walk in silence for the next mile or two before Takeshi spoke again. Looking forward as the words left his lips. "Do you truly believe in this cause. Working along the Yokai. Have we not proved what humans can do against them?" He asked wanting to know his thoughts.

*Have I not proved how easily we can tear your brittle bodies apart dear Takeshi?* Akumaki said in a simple yet amused tone. *I hope you have not forgotten....I would be pretty insulted.* He chuckled in his mind where Takeshi gave no reaction as the demon made quirks and little notes like that on a regular basis.

Tiaga rolled his eyes at Takeshi's quip expecting nothing less. "Watch it or next time I come back from a long mission I'll come by just to give you one big hug." He threatened lightly as they started to head off to the Ministry. He knew Tak had doubts about working with Yokai, he couldnt blame the boy really given his past and the burden on his shoulders still. But Tiaga knew better than anyone that it didnt take a Yokai to see true evil. His own brother showed him that at the mere age of twelve.

He was just glad Takeshi seemed to be willing to at least give the Yokai and Youjin they would be working with a chance. He just hoped he would see his side of things in the end, instead of hating them even worse like he feared. Glancing up at the cloudless sky he squinted slightly at the sun already high in the sky. 'At least the weather is nice...' He thought absently as they walked.

His gaze flicked to the black haired man as he spoke a question that caused Ti to inwardly sigh. "Yes...You know better than anyone what I've been through. That was at the hands of my own brother, a human. And it was none other than a stranger, a Yokai that saved me." He explained in a calm, understanding tone. "I've learned that its not your race that makes you who you are. Its your choices. Yokai, Youjin, Human, Pig. I dont see a difference...Ok maybe not pig...But than again there is you...." He let his words trail off purposefully trying to light the mood with the playful barb.

Turning his gaze to stare Takeshi in the eyes, showing his serious honesty. Ti continued "I'm not asking you to like them automatically. Just give them a chance, everyone deserves a chance." He finished in a softer tone before suddenly pulling the shorter man into a playful headlock and giving him a noogy. "Now take back that I'm stinky."

Takeshi stiffened for a moment but remembered who was playing with him. He was always wary with anyone else when it came to physcial contact or any kind of playful fighting. But with Taiga he knew he had nothing to worry about and rolled his eyes. "Maybe...but giving me a front seat to your pits right now do not help flatter your odor" Takeshi teased back before digging into his side enough to escape his friend's grasp.

After the playful moment between the two Takeshi thought on his words. He knew there were always outliers when it came to nearly anything. But at the core of things he still believed the demons that walked the lands as freely as humans still had selfish or sinister goals to some extent. At least most of them. *Your friend has a point...sort of* Akumaki snickered. *I guess the weakest of my kind have no choice but to be kind to humans, It's pathetic really...but with this beautiful opportunity with the ministry..* He said to which Takeshi halted for a moment. The man was only able to ignore his taunts for so long before it really began to push him.

"I won't let that happen"

*You won't have a choice. Enjoy the rest of your walk*

Takeshi took a breath before turning to Tiaga. "Forgive me. I hate seeming like a loon, even around you. We should be almost there If I am not mistaken." The man said moving past the event as his green eyes surveyed the land around them that was seeming to grow even more vibrant, colorful, and filled with life as they continued on.

Tiaga chuckled, releasing the raven haired man before playfully sniffing at his pit. Of course all he smelled was soap and the fabric of his uniform. After their little tussle he proceeded to walk with Takeshi to the Ministry. Noticing the other's sudden declaration a tinge of sympathy resounded within him, knowing full well it wasnt he that Takeshi was speaking to. "Too late, you've been a loon to me since first we met." He joked lightly then spoke seriously. "Ignore that slime. Your stronger than he will ever be." He encouraged confidently then turned his gaze to the civilians as they passed by on the street.

It didnt take too much longer for them to arrive at the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs. It was quite a large building, but that was due to having housing as well as an official section for the business portion of the Ministry. Stepping up to the large double doors he gave a few good knocks. After a moment a kind looking Youjin woman answered the door with a friendly though shy smile. "Welcome Lieutenant's, my name is Hana Gintoka. Please follow me." She greeted them with a bow which Tiaga returned in kind after removing his hat and placing it under his arm. "Please to meet you Ms. Gintoka. I'm 1st Lt. Tiaga Akuname and this is-" He gestured to Takeshi next to him. "2nd Lt. Takeshi Nobumichi." He introduced them before following the Fox Girl to a large open room where a full-blooded Fox Yokai woman was standing on a short platform and 5 very different looking Fox Girl's were lined up in a row in front of her talking amongst themselves.

Seeing they were the first to arrive of their group Tiaga took a deep breath before entering the room with a friendly expression, though given his scars he doubted they would notice that. "Hello Lt Akuname, Lt Nobumichi. Welcome to the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs. I'm Kushimatsu, 2nd in command here. If you would please stand here and here." The Yokai woman introduced before pointing out 2 spots opposite of the Youjin girls for the men to stand. With a nod Tiaga took his post opposite of a Youjin girl with blonde hair who seemed friendly, at least at first glance. "Once your comrades have arrived I will explain your duties further." Kushimatsu explained kindly.​

dCTkIS5C.jpg

~Mina~
The strawberry blond Youjin woke up in high spirits. She twirled around her room gathering up all her clothes for the day and deposited them in the bathroom. She started up the showering letting it steam up. Last night had been really long for Mina, she had been effectively setting up pranks all night. She smiled to herself as she stepped into the rather hot shower. She let the water wash away any stress that she had. Today was going to be an interesting day, to say the least. She washed her hair with strawberry shampoo, massaging it into her scalp and nearly purred at the sensation. That was when she heard a scream of her name and a smile played on her lips. Oh, she was so going to be in trouble, but at least it was worth it. She laughed as she rinsed out her hair and added in the conditioner and quickly rinsed it all out.
She was still giggling when she stepped out grabbing her towel and drying off. She ran the towel through her hair to dry it as best she could. after that she pulled on her clothes and her kimono over it(wearing what is in the picture). Today she would meet her partner. She scoffed at the idea of having to answer to anyone. She ran a comb through her hair and strung her bells around her waist. She slipped on her black flats and headed to her room door. She made sure she was already at the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs before the other girls got there and she was fiddling with her bells when she saw her mother like figure come in and a shiver went down her spine and she bit her bottom lip knowing that she was going to be in for it.
It was maybe a couple of minutes after the other girls were there. She twiddled her thumbs. Her eyes flashed up to when the door was open, Mina's eyes flashed to the man with the scars and she smiled brightly. He was very handsome if all their partners were going to look like him then yay for them.​

✜RY✜UU✜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
✜"IT'S MY DESTINY TO RID THE WORLD OF ALL EVIL."✜
HEX CODE
#A60000

[ Sparring Building ]

[ The Ministry ]
POSITION
Fourth Lieutenant

FIGHTING STYLE
Multiple Forms Of Physical Fighting Techniques

Early morning sun rays caressed Ryuu's entire form. The young Lieutenant was meditating on the roof of his home. The usual thing he did at the first signs of sunlight. A Hono always got up early in the morning. Only weaklings stayed in bed all morning. There was plenty of things that could and would be done that early in the day. Ryuu wouldn't be caught dead in bed after 8 A.M. His father would have his head on a silver platter if he was asleep later than 10 in the morning. The Hono house ran on a severely strict schedule.

Bo Staff, Nunchaku and Sword positioned in front of him and on both sides of his body. His Bo Staff in front. The main weapon to his collection of Yokai destroyers. Head arching back. Letting the sun pour into his body and over all three weapons. Giving him and his weapons that rejuvenating energy they would need for the day ahead of them. When he was notified that he was one of the Lieutenants picked for the Second Branch of Ministry of Spiritual Affairs, Ryuu Hono nearly throttled everyone around him. If it wasn't for his friend, more like his brother, Hyusei, there would be no telling how things would have gone. Agreeing to be part of the disgusting "unity" of humans and Yokai, only out of respect and loyalty to the only sibling-like person he had ever had and would ever have.

Hearing the loud and powerful voice of his father, Sensei Katsu Hono call up to him. "Yes, father." Peacefully sighing. It was time for him to meet up with Hyusei and leave for the first day of being part of the MSA. He wondered why no one had ever just called it MSA; it was way shorter and less idiotic sounding that way anyway. Not having the time to wonder about all the things wrong with the entire organization. Picking up his weapons, putting them in their seperate sheaths. Hopping down the roof. Landing like a cat on the ground in front of the entrance to his home. Looking at the beautiful building. Taking a deep breath and smirking. "Later..." Almost as fast as lighting, Ryuu headed towards the Sparring Building.

Finding his brother not to far inside. "Hyusei!" His loud and booming voice nearly broke everyone out of their concentration. Which he often did on many occasions. When Ryuu Hono came around, it was pretty hard for anyone to get any sparring and/or practice fighting done. The dragon tattooed male wasn't the quietest of fighters or the most considerate either. Going over to his brother and giving him a slap on the back. "Time to go and kill some Yokais." Smirking. If he was or wasn't being serious, there was no definitive sign for either option to be the truth. "Just joking around." Before they left, Ryuu wanted to get some aggression out. Being around more than one Yokai would make him hostile, and not being able to harm them would make him even more irritated. An irritated Ryuu was worst than a loud Ryuu. "We should spar some, before leaving." More for the Yokais' safeties and his own sanity than for actual fighting practice.

After a good thirty or so minutes, both Lieutenants were filled with adrenaline. The dragon tattooed male more than Hyusei. Filled with some ungodly form of energy that kept him moving around almost 24/7. The type of energy he had could keep Japan's entire source of light running for years and some, by itself. Burning and having more energy than most human beings would think possible. "I'll race you!" After putting his weapons away. Golden Amber eyes sparkling in the light of the sparring room. "Probably should at least try and keep up. You know how fast I am." Winking. Feet planting firmly into the floor; sprinting forward. Leaving dust and wind in the area he had been standing in just a few seconds ago. Jumping from building roof to building roof. The rush he got from the danger of almost falling to his death was like nothing else. An indescribable feeling of having control of his entire life in just those split seconds.

He of course made it to the entrance of The Ministry before Hyusei. Resting against the double doors with a condescending smirk on his face. Waving to his brother when he saw him coming his way. "Since you were taking your sweet time, I waited for you. You're welcome." Shaking his head, turning around and looking at the doors. Just beyond them, Ryuu would be in front of Yokais and Youjins. Ones that he would have to resist the automatic urge to kill on the spot. Eyes rolling to the back of his head, as he sighed in annoyance. Banging incredibly hard against the doors. Already starting off on a bad and horrible foot. Not caring how loud and obnoxious he was being from the beginning.

Looking down at the small Youjin woman that came to the door. Apparently displeased with Ryuu's manner of knocking. "Ryuu Hono, 4th Lieutenant. That's Hyusei Azuha, 3rd Lieutenant; and a very slow runner." Turning back to his brother and laughing. The woman, Hana, directed them to where they were suppose to meet the Yokais and the other Lieutenants. That was another thing. The dragon tattooed man didn't take too kindly to having someone be his Leader. Why couldn't he and Hyusei have their own team of two? Who knew how the other three Lieutenants would be and what if they didn't all get along? No matter, he would keep his promise to Hyusei and play civil for now. Know one thing, if anyone was to mess with Hyusei, they would have a raging 6'4" beast of a man coming for their ass.

Barely listening to the Fox Lady, as she motioned for him to stand across from a brunette and very short girl. "Brownie, ha!" Yelling towards her, with a disgusted look on his face. His hands were itching to grab onto his Bo Staff. Proud of himself for not listening to his natural instincts and resisting the painful urge to staff smack all five fox girls and their Commander lady fox. It was going to be a long, long... LONG time before he trusted any of the fox spirits. Shaking his head; waiting for everything to start and to get it all over with as quick as possible.

5zAHbRT.gif

Pink-Flower-Divider-89657.gif

'Hoshi. I need you to wake me up tomorrow morning, okay? I definitely can't sleep in tomorrow!'

The next morning, Nori was regretting those words as she soundlessly stared with a tired gaze at Hoshi, her spirit/weapon vessel, who just looked back without a single noise. He had woken her up like she asked but it didn't change the fact she was not a morning person and wanted only to return to the realm of sleep. Yellow stared into purple orbs before a agitated grumble tore itself from the fox girls lips, her hand reaching out to rub against her eyelids before she actually pushed herself up to sit. "...Why are we even doing this so early in the day..." Nori was left grumbling to herself as she brushed some of the rebellious blonde locks from her face, dull yellow eyes staring at the walls of her room before she finally pulled herself out from her bed, Hoshi long gone. "Unnatural time...Its not normal..."

A yawn pulled itself from her lips as she stumbled towards the set of drawers settled in the corner of her room. For a moment, she simply leaned against the wall nearby as she let her eyes flutter closed, only to snap back to attention a few minutes later. When she finally was able bring herself to a slight state of awareness, she pulled open the drawers and began to shift through a range of kimonos folded neatly inside. Eventually pulling out a dark red one she hurried to change and then brush through sandy blonde locks to remove any tangles. Once done she wound the familiar red ribbon into a lock of her hair, silver bell chiming softly with the movements she made as she finished up changing.

A short while later, Nori was leaving her room and heading to the kitchens with a small hum of a random tune. Thankfully there wasn't really anyone around in the kitchens yet so she set about making tea, the entire time her soft humming continued. She left the pot there after finishing, in case someone passed and wanted some, before heading out to settle in the gardens for a while. More specifically, under a large tree settled there. A finger brushed lazily against the rim of the porcelain, yellow orbs shifting to stare off at the other side of the garden, only pausing to take a small sip of her tea.

Nori's head lulled back, her hands wrapped securely around the cup as she breathed out a small, relaxed sigh. She hated mornings above all but sitting outside with some tea and silence was worth it. Sometimes. Today was different though, today they would be meeting the human lieutenants they would be working with. Nori didn't entirely mind, she was raised by a human but she was worried about the outcome of this partnership. "Not all humans seem to like us after all..." Nori eventually spoke up, snapping from her thoughts as she looked up at the tree directly. That thought alone was causing a slither of worry to try dissipate her calm. Nails rasped against the surface of her cup, teeth chewing her lip before she simply shook her head. "Not going to worry...It'll be fine~" She eventually told herself, only pausing to note that her tea had began to cool.

Gathering herself up and her empty cup, she headed back to the kitchen to clear it up before deciding to head to the meeting room. A soft smile settled on her lips as she as she eventually reached her destination, pulling open the door as she stepped inside. With a small wave she muttered a quick "Good morning~" to the other fox girls before stepping up to stand amongst them. Her arms slipped behind her back, fingers weaving together.

It was not that long before the lieutenants began to appear and Nori remained silent, though kept her polite smile in place. She was being wary of them mostly though they both seemed friendly enough. It wasn't until the one seeming to be partnered with Runa appeared did her expression shift from the calm smile to slightly surprised. She blinked owlishly, looking between Runa and the Lieutenant before reaching up to press a hand against her lips, hiding the small, amused grin. 'I give it a week at most before something goes downhill here...' she thought as they waited for whoever was left to arrive.​

Last edited:
coollogo_com-13854280.png
KvGfdjP.jpg
Mentioned: Nori @Aka~Kitsune
Interactions
: Mina @Princess Poisoned Rose | Ryuu @MadKingJai⭐™

The day started out like any other, Runa was sound asleep curled up in a cocoon of blankets when suddenly a ball of fur pounced right on her head. The redhead came awake with a jolt, sitting up she saw the perpetrator was none other than Yuna, her spirit vessel that was currently looking up at her with an innocent expression. Growling in aggravation she wanted to snap at her familiar but couldnt bring herself to with those baby blues staring up at her. So instead she threw her blankets off with a huff. "Fine, I'm up I'm up." She grumbled, not particularly a morning person Runa always took awhile to fully awaken. After stretching with a large yawn the Fox-Girl forced herself up from her much too comfy bed and into the washroom where she began getting ready for the day.

After brushing her hair and teeth she hopped into the shower, she loved taking long warm showers which was often a complaint from her coworkers since she tended to be late because of it. But today wasnt that kind of day, she was much too eager to eye up the Lieutenants they would be assigned to work with starting today. 'I hope mine isn't some perv...' She thought randomly as she exited the shower. But when she started to dry her hair she noticed the usually white towel had splotches of pink covering it. Frowning in confusion she thought she might of picked up an already dirty one somehow, that was until she looked in the mirror. "MI-NA!!!!!!!" She yelled her coworker's name knowing full well who the colporate was of her now very much pink hair.

Fuming Runa finished dressing into one of her flowery kimono's with stiff jerks before stalking out of her room seeking revenge on her prankster friend. Luckily her stomach saved Mina from her wrath as she smelled something mouthwatering coming from the kitchen, her stomach instantly growled and there was no ignoring it. Deciding she could exact revenge later Runa changed direction into the kitchen and got a massive plate full of food that could of fed 3 of her. Within a few minutes she had the whole platter down, sighing in content she glanced to the clock. 'Guess its time to meet the humans...' She thought a bit reluctantly. More so because of her bright freaking pink hair than anything else.

Making her way to the room they were suppose to meet up in, Runa spotted Mina and Nori already there. Her crimson eyes threw daggers at the blonde that was no doubt enjoying the result of her latest prank to its fullest. Even Kushimatsu had to keep herself from giggling as she shook her head at Mina. Taking her spot inbetween the two Fox-Girl's she glanced over to the colporate. "Ya keep laughing blondie. Remember I know where you live." She stated in a purposefully ominous tone before turning her gaze to the Lieutenants as they came in.
\
The first 2 seemed decent enough, the one had many scars but it wasnt something she was bothered by, she'd seen much worse back in her darker days. The 2nd one had a very....Dark aura about him, something that sent her senses to high alert, but so far he didnt seem to a be a threat. Runa gave them a somewhat friendly smile. The next two looked like complete opposites judging by their body language. The one looked like the always serious kind of stick-in-the-mud type but he didnt have judgement in his eyes. Unlike the 2nd that had tattoo's all over and looked like this was the last place he wanted to be. And just her luck he was the one that stood across from her. She had to force herself not to sigh 'Why me...' This thought was only supported by his sudden outburst and the glint in his yellow eyes that said he wanted to fight her more than fight with her.

Her hackles rising from the obvious discrimination and rudeness he just displayed Runa couldnt just stay silent so she had two choices. Attack the obnoxious human and show him her true power. Or this...."At least this hair is only temporary. Your permanently ugly." Suddenly the Fox-Girl took her fingers to her lips and made a very childish face at him. Her tone was patronizing but that was Runa's temper for you, of course if he had sad something like that to her just a year ago she would of slit his throat. This was a considerably better option.​

~ Kumiko & Hikari Collab ~
02ccedd915fd0dfbddf9638923477cd4.gif

Mentioned: @Dante the Unforgiven
Interaction:@Meng

The light of the sun had not yet risen when Kumiko woke up from her slumber in the bedroom that had been provided to her. It was simple room since she didn't have anything to contribute to its vast space, due to her constant traveling to avoid her brother, all that sat in the room was the furniture that had already been inside. Flinging the cover off her body, she slipped her legs off the bed and into a pair of slippers that were resting at the side of the bed on the floor. Feeling a bit tense, the blonde stretched her arms into the air above her head to loosen up her muscles before pushing her body up from the bed to get ready to meet the lieutenants that she and the others would be partnering up with.

Walking up to the full-length mirror that was next to the dresser, Kumiko looked at herself dressed in a long black silk gown, thinking about what she should wear since she would be meeting her partner for the first time that day. After thinking for about ten minutes, she decided that she would be a little conservative that day, so she grabbed a towel to take a shower before she got completely ready. The shower was so relaxing that she spent almost an hour inside of it, but she wasn't very worried about being late because she had woken up very early that morning. Stepping out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her buxom body, she stood in front of the sink and mirror in the bathroom to brush her teeth as well as fix her hair into a messy bun with a few hair accessories. Now that her hair was up, she went back into the bedroom and over to the dresser to change into a white kimono with red flower details on it. Putting on minimal makeup, she then placed her feet into the pair of geta that sat by the bedroom door.

Looking out the window, she noticed that the sun was now greeting everyone for that morning. 'It'll be an interesting day..' She thought to herself before hearing the scream of another fox girl and the name she was screaming out the moment she opened her door. Shaking her head, she knew that she would have to have a talk with a certain trickster after the meeting. Remembering that she was to meet up with Hikari that morning before they went off to the Ministry, Kumiko made her way over to the lobby of the building to wait for Hikari.

Hikari had been laying within one of the courtyard tree's as she watched the sun slowly outline the mountainside. Her paled blue eyes watched in mingled wonder to the beauty that the sun held and bestowed upon the land each waking day. She breathed slowly in as she felt her body relax under the warmth of the sun as she allowed her eyes to drift briefly shut in that moment as she soaked it in. Moments came to pass as she allowed her eyes to flit open as she heard the rustle of feet below her as she tilted her head a bit to look down as she beheld several spirit children running out of their rooms in a fit of giggles as Elder Korva stopped them in their tracks with a firm look. The Panda girl pinched the bridge of her pixie nose as the little one's bowed their heads in respect and scurried back off into the home. Hikari grinned broadly to herself as she heard Korva call up to her." Dear Girl... Must you always linger up in the tree's like a cat?" Hikari chuckled lowly as she stood up within the tree and allowed herself to fall backwards as she elegantly landed with nimble ease upon her feet before Korva. Korva smiled warmly at the sight of her as she folded her arms against her kimono." Why do you awaken so early this morning?" Hikari nibbled nervously on her lower lip for a brief moment as she spoke up." You know how I am... I like to be outside and away from the madness of the world whilst it sleeps."

Korva smiled warmly in knowing as she stepped forward and pressed her hand light to the dip of Hikari's back as she guided her foward to walk with her as she spoke in a ginger tone to her." Dear One... The world cannot always sleep and you at times must confront it for what it truly is.. You have been taught that for the entirety of your life and today is the day you will be tested." Hikari found her eyes darken in a haze as she remained steadied upon her feet as she knew all to well of what this day held ahead for her. Hikari cocked her head to the side as she huffed a bit as her true stubborn nature came to reveal itself." Just because this day has come doesn't mean that I will like these.. Ignorant Humans who can't accept our kind for what they are." Her snow white tresses came to drape over her gaze as she sighed lowly as she held her hand up quick to stop Korva from her next words." I know what you're about to say... Allow them a chance for not all of the humans see the world the same. You may be right but , Korva.. They fear us for lives we had no say in and you know that." Korva stopped in her tracks and turned upon the heel of her sandal as her furred hand came to hook delicately against her cheek as she brought Hikari's gaze once more to her own." Allow them a chance , my sweet one.. You may find more then you dared to ever expect." Hikari allowed doubt to creep across her features as she nodded for a moment as Korva shooed her off to ready for the day ahead.

An hour had come to pass as she had readied herself for the day ahead , she had remembered that over Dinner that she had agreed to go with Kumiko to the great ordeal that had been made between the Human's and her kind and it brought much doubt into her heart. She nimbly swept her parsol in her hands as she drew it open and tilted it over her shoulder as she departed from that of the building. She found her way down the back roads that led to the ministry. She silently entered the building as she twirled the parsol on her fingertips to close it as she smiled warmly at the sight of Kumiko. With ease , she walked her way up to that of her as she placed her hand light to her shoulder as she spoke up." I thought I would find you here.. Ready for the day ahead of us?"

As she was waiting for Hikari, Kumiko began to think of what would come of this new 'alliance' between them and the humans. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by a voice and she knew immediately who it belonged to. Seeing the silvered hair young woman infront of her, she returned a gentle smile as she replied back to her. "More ready than any other day." Starting to walk to the room, where they would all gather, Kumiko fiddled with her fingers. "How do you feel about all this?" She asked, curious about her friends' thoughts on their situation. She was excited yet nervous at the same time because this would be the first time she's been around humans in a long time. Unlike some of her fellow yokai, she didn't find all humans to be a threat to them nor did she think that they were completely accepting of their kind. "We should look at this opportunity as a good thing for the future of our people and theirs." She finished, now waiting to hear Hikari's thoughts.

Hikari gave a light nod of her head as she enclosed her fingertips around that of her parsol's handle as she tilted it in a lean over her shoulder. She kept a steadied pace at Kumiko's side as silvered hair streamed behind her as several cherry blossom's carried into the space from that of the open window and twined in a dance around their bodies as if it were a near greeting to them. Her sapphire orbs shifted to the side to gain sight of Kumiko as she twiddled with her fingers as the question came to part from her lips as Hikari stiffined. Could she truly be blunt and speak her mind on how she felt or did she have to place it aside and keep a false sense upon it? Her lips framed into a thin line as she allowed her gaze to flit away as is if to hide her feigned expression of calm. When in her mind , she was screaming at herself to avoid this madness that was to be unleashed. She tilted her head a bit to the side as she smiled warmly to that of Kumiko." It is a chance to see if the Human's can rise above our differences and make a peace unlike any other.. Don't you think?" Her eyes glowed in a sense of peace as she allowed that to sweep her features and hide the undesired feelings." Your thoughts truly are pure upon this , My friend. I do hope you will be able to keep that mind set through it all." She gave a nod as they trailed their way up the grand stairwell as her Kimono flurried a bit behind her. It was in that moment that she allowed her voice to raise softly in question." I should certainly ask how you feel being paired with a human... A Male human. I hear they are terribly odd creatures." Her nose crinkled as her ears twitched slightly atop her head.

Waiting for a reply back from Hikari, it was obvious to her that she was trying to not really say what truly came to mind and the answer she received was a safe one. Kumiko was aware of this habit that her friend had, but didn't bother to question it because they would all have to experience this together in order to see what the outcome will be. As they made their way up the stairs, her right hand slid down the fabric of the kimono to lift it up a bit due to it being a bit long and so that she could avoid tripping on it, which would ultimately embarrass her greatly. With the attention on male humans, it did bother her a bit that it was a male human that would be her partner. Not because she found them to be odd, just that she still wasn't used to being around males in general. No matter how many times she had to meet with any kind of male, she did her best to hide her anxiety that came whenever they were close to her. It didn't help that some even tried to flirt with her even though she had very little experience in that area, she somehow was able to flirt back subconsciously. "I can't say with certainty that I'm happy, but that's because of my own personal experience with men, human or not..." She responded as her hand released the fabric gathered once they reached the top of the stairway.

Walking only a few doors down, they finally made it to the room where they would be meeting the humans. "I'll go in first." Bowing her head to Hikari, she opened the door and stepped inside to see several people already waiting. The first person her eyes met with was of a human male that had a scar resting upon his face, yet all that she could think about was how much it must of hurt to receive such a mark. Not wanting him to feel uncomfortable with her stares, her pace quickened over to a spot to stand but not before passing a certain little minx, giving her a little pinch on the back side for whatever trouble she caused that morning. Settling into her position, Kumiko glanced at the other young women with a gentle smile before directing it towards the humans standing in front of her. 'This is only the beginning, let's hope for a great turnout this morning.' She thought to herself, as she glanced towards the door she entered through to see Hikari walk in.

As they both came to pass the top of the stairwell , as she felt her own heart tug at Kumiko's words as she knew all to well how she felt upon men.. The men in her past time had been cruel and hateful to that of her and above all , had abused their power against her. She gritted her teeth slightly as she hissed slightly under her breath as she carried her gaze off to the side." You know I truly understand where you come from on that better then any.. We both have been upon that road." Her voice faded softly at the memories that rushed in through her mind as she blinked several times to ignore them. Before she knew it , they were down the hall and stopped before a large oak door as she eyed it slowly. Behind that door , laid the change of fate for their lives.. Her breath gasped in her throat as she fell silent and merely nodded in response to Kumiko as she creaked the door open and slipped inside. She slowly breathed in as she regained her composure in the precise moment as she allowed her body to calm. She was their leader and to be a leader , she had to remain composed and calm in that moment. With that , she used her freed hand to gingerly push the door open as she departed within. Suddenly , several cherry blossoms whooshed in through the open windows as they entwined in delight around her at the knowing of her presence there. The spirits had been waiting for this moment and were delighted in it. Several of the blossoms danced around the other girls as she slowly entered the room. Her skirts flowed elegantly behind her as she kept her head lifted high as she came before her own spot.

Her pale orbs came to light to the dark haired man that stood before her. Her eyes looked in criticism over the man as she sensed a dark aura unlike any other to him. Her silver brow arched as she looked at the darkness that seemed chained to his body as her ears flicked down slowly in response. Her lips curved into a disapproving frown as she looked off to the side in a minor huff and then looked back to the man with an empty look as she steadied her parsol to the ground and kept an elegant ease to her body as she bowed her head lightly to introduce her presence in that minute. It was then , Korva came to enter the room as several of the men lined up gawked slowly at her as she came to stand at the beginning of the line as she smiled warmly to all. In that moment , she clapped her hands softly as it rang clear in the room." Welcome Dear One's.. I am Korva and your advisor during your journey here. You all know your reason for being gathered and now if you all would.. I would like for you all to introduce yourselves. I will allow the Leader of the Spirit Division to speak up first." Hikari sighed softly as she stepped forward and bowed her head momentarily as she lifted her gaze to meet the General's before her." Greetings General's.. I am Hikari Fujimata , Spirit Division Leader. It is a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to our journey together." Those words fell in a covered sweetness to hide her doubt in the moment.

fd110d7a8937723559a08bb0ecabc92a.jpg

Hyusei Azuha
Interactions: @MadKingJai⭐™

Hyusei was in the dojo early morning, honing his skills and way with the blade. There were others there as well. It was more or less a place for familiar faces and otherwise. Though the people in the dojo knew of Hyusei, the oldest sibling of the Azuha family. The air in the dojo was somewhat stiff, but good. People had the determination to get better. Some were sparring with eachother, while some were practicing with a wooden sword, against a dummy.

It did not take long before the air around the dojo changed. Ryuu, from the Hono family came 'crashing' in, getting the attention of everyone, including Hyusei. It wasn't surprising, not to him. He had done it more than once and Hyusei was more than used to it. A slap on his back came right after, nudging him slightly forward.

Hyusei did not pay it much mind, and rather turned his face to the side, gazing at Ryuu from the corner of his blue eyes. A short smile was plastered on his face, before he gave a simple yet perhaps, an expected response. "Don't get so eager now, Ryuu." The long, azure haired Azuha referred to the Yokai in general. "In due time.."

Knowing Ryuu, Hyusei had a feeling that dragging him from the dojo wasn't all Ryuu wanted. There was more to his visit to the dojo, like he had done numerous of times in the past. A few moments later, the dojo returned to its previous state, whereas the others there began training, sparring and so on.

"Well, I don't think anyone else here could handle you in a sparring match like me." A soft laugh escaped his lips.

Before they both left for the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs, they too, sparred. Thirty or so minutes passed and by the time they finished their sparring duel, the attention from the rest at the dojo was fixated on the both of them. Both Ryuu and Hyusei were panting as ever, though the smile on the formers face was not difficult to see. He was definetely excited for what was to come today. Perhaps the Yokai were on his mind as ever.

Hyusei had more or less a serious expression on his face for a mere second or two, before he let his guard down. They quickly cleaned themselves up right after, and were about to leave for the Ministry. Ryuu was competetive, challenging Hyusei to a race to their destination.

Before Hyusei could even respond, Ryuu was gone. Looking at his back, a sigh escaped his lips. A genuine smile was plastered on his face as well. Not so long after, Hyusei was before the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs. Ryuu was leaned against the double doors with that attitude of his. Gazing at him, Hyusei couldn't help but smirk. "You and your cocky attitude, heh."

"Behave yourself--" Again, before Hyusei could tell him to keep his act together, Ryuu had rushed inside before him. He mentally facepalmed, before walking inside as well. 'Ugh, what am I going to do with you..' He mentally thought to himself. Being inside the Ministry, next to none other than strangers he was going to work with from here on out. he stood next to Ryuu.

There was no need for the long, azure haired male to introduce himself. Ryuu, with his energetic aura, had already introduced Hyusei as well. The man simply bowed his head with respect to the women before him. His eyes were closed, but they slightly re-opened the moment Ryuu 'insulted' one of the females across from him.

The woman in return, did the same, but was way more open about it. Hyusei contained his laughter, and knew that Ryuu was not one to give up. If anything, he would definetely continue making a spectacle infront of the other Lieutenants and the women. Hyusei, placed his hand on Ryuu's shoulder and squeezed it.

Both their eyes met and Ryuu knew what that meant. He had to show respect and Hyusei's expression was demanding it, though with a sheepish smile for a second. Hyusei eventually did let go of Ryuu's shoulder the moment, Korva, the lady at the center announced herself, asking everyone in return to introduce themselves, starting from the Leader of the Spirit Division.

Hyusei knew what they were. They were both Yokai and Human. They were all unique, and attractive women. Hyusei glanced about, looking at each and everyone of them. He was curious as to what reasoning was behind them being at the Ministry of Spiritual Affairs. They were also the people he was going to work with. Luckily, Hyusei was forgiving when it came to some Yokai, but Ryuu on the other hand, was less forgiving. This was something they were both at odds about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.