Oriens Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tadhg is def rooming alone, and Bliss can room with any girl that needs a roomie.

Also I'll make a headmaster character in like a few hours. I keep forgetting. Unless legendoflink wants to do it, since they expressed interest.

I call this "Backseat-moderating-roompairing-extravaganza!"

This is by no means final, just one way to solve the room problem. It should also lead to some fun times.

Rooms:

Violet, Lilith, Nix and Cordelia.
Johan with Riff and Vash.
Bliss, Karou and Kezia.
Nalin alone.
Ame alone.
Tadhg alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teachers live in Juno Hall a little ways west of the student dorms.

Oh! I cant wait to see how nalin acts around everones character :). Also i dont know, how is the other thread gonna start out? Because if the dorm rooms aren't needed at the point in time, gives us a little more to make up our minds.

It'll be fun getting to play as the old guy. Especially because Johan can be a bit childish at times. c:
Riff and Vash, get ready for jokes about having a mistress. c:

Oh! I do have a question, AmDreams can my characters father come at a later time?

@Rainbowwave Sure I guess. Like I said in the beginning, this is an almost completely free reign sort of rp. You are free to do almost anything you want. As long as it doesn't contradict anything that has already been established or go over the top.

Noo no, ill make character sheet for him, it was just, their father plays a big part in there back story. But thanks!

Name: Ben blackhorn
Role: Fake teacher
Race: Demom hunter
Appearance: 6"7 and is 210 pounds.

Powers/abilities

Swordsmanship- Great ability with swords.

Cross bow- uses a cross bow with explosive sliver tips.

Physical fit- for his age he can still lift and run like a 20 year old.

Demonic tear- Tears the demon from its host.

Other: none.

Attachments

• d-gray-man-327405-copy.jpg
    d-gray-man-327405-copy.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
So here's the character sheet for the headmaster. I was trying to find a face claim, but I couldn't! *gross sobbing*

Name: Molan Altair
Age: (Looks 40) "I've been around the block a couple of times."
Role: Headmaster
Race: "Like my father before me, and his father before him, I am an impundulu, a lightning bird."
Appearance: He's is a large muscular man, standing at 6'0 feet, with short pitch black hair, dark brown skin and bright blue eyes. He often wears a brown suit consisting of black shoes, brown pants, an off white shirt, and a brown tweed vest. His tie colors and patterns vary depending on how he feels. At the moment though he's going with a 'great outdoors' theme.
Powers/Abilities: He can manipulate thunder and lightning.
He can mold lightning or electricity into various weapons or objects.
He can also create an electrical force field when he needs to protect a large amount of people.
When he calls upon thunder and lightning it most often rains, as he doesn't want to start a fire by accident.
When seriously angered he takes the form of a large black and white bird.
Other: "Never compare me to Zeus. I absolutely, positively despise that being. He's so cheesy."
He also doesn't like to talk about his late wife.
His son, Tadgh attends the school, and every weekend, Tadgh stays in the Headmaster's room/quarters instead of his dorms.
Tadgh keeps both last names, because Molan wanted him to always remember his mother.

Last edited:
@Rainbowwave Accepted, But "demon hunter" isn't a race; it's an occupation. And I think he should come on as an actual teacher not a fake one. Also what subject would he teach?

@The Red Tazelwurm Accepted, but does Tadhg take his mother's name then, since their last names don't match.

@VKAllen Nope, no problems from what I can tell.

Now if everyone is happy with the rooming decisions above, there is only one more thing to address. This only applies for characters that have been in the academy for some time now. We need to decide relationships.
@Racing the Sunrise @The Red Tazelwurm @Dragonite777 @Rainbowwave

Now, I'm assuming that Bunny and Johan (@Deviant Gentleman ) have been there too little to have any lasting friendships right now. Bunny may be acquainted with her roommates but probably won't be that close to them.

I also assume that everyone would be familiar with the headmaster, Cece and Tadhg, for being the headmaster's son.

So, for all of you who've been at the academy for 2 years or so, would you be friends with each other? Rivals? Strangers?

Status
Not open for further replies.