Oriens Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@legendoflink17 Accepted, but remember that the rper chooses whether or not "Command" and "Sing" work on them. NPCs are all fair game though, except people in positions of power like the headmaster.

@legendoflink17 Accepted, but remember that the rper chooses whether or not "Command" and "Sing" work on them. NPCs are all fair game though, except people in positions of power like the headmaster.

I know. I never post definitely that something like that goes through. I hate when people do that. :P

And, if we're in serious need of a headmaster, I could... make one but I can't promise to be on all the time or reply very quickly. If I like this RP though, I may drop others to focus on it... We'll see. If you need a headmaster desperately, let me know. I've got a good character idea. ^3^

Name: Amelie Kezia Brightsea (goes by Kezia)
Role: Student
Race: Half-demon
Appearance: Ice blue eyes, blueblack hair reaching to her midback, tattoos all over her body (full sleeves), milk white skin, 5'5" in height, gothic attire
images

Powers/Abilities
:
Fire manipulation: can create fire and shoot from hands (completely bursts into fire when angry)
Stronger than any human
Keen smell, eyesight, and hearing
Can teleport to anywhere she's already been
Eyes turn red when angered
Other:
Short temper
Wild child
In love with romance
A great singer and loves theater

Other: She is self-made mute. She chooses not to speak for fear of what it would do to her friends. She doesn't like having that power and she'd much rather be stronger in other areas.

Hey just a tip, you could call her being a self made mute, 'selective mutism' which is the psychological term. :3 But only if you want to. Ehehe.

Oh and I totally spaced on the headmaster thing. I didn't think to make a character for him. >.< Whoopsies.

Hey just a tip, you could call her being a self made mute, 'selective mutism' which is the psychological term. :3 But only if you want to. Ehehe.

Oh and I totally spaced on the headmaster thing. I didn't think to make a character for him. >.< Whoopsies.

Oh, thanks! ^-^
I'll edit that. :P

Edit: I'm actually going to add a few more things to my CS. If you look over it again and don't like anything I add, let me know and I'll change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Skeleton:

Name: Ame Vincens

Race: "They call me an Incubus. Although I have little knowledge of what I am."

Appearance
tumblr_mx97f8X9Uv1s4lxk6o1_500_zps24b9621e.jpg

Powers/Abilities
:
  • Cupid's Arrow: Ame uses hypnotic waves to charm a specific individual which makes them fall madly in love with Ame for as long as they maintain direct eye-contact.
  • Eternal Contract: Once kissed, victims are bound to the Incubus for life. They are slaves meant only to do the bidding of their master. And only the master can break the contract.
  • Battle Form: The Incubus can lengthen or shorten their razor sharp nails and use them as slicing weapons.
  • Demon Wings: Ame gains the ability to fly if he wills his wings to appear. They appear to resemble this in purple colour like his hair.

Other: "So, how are you today?"

Oh, thanks! ^-^
I'll edit that. :P

Edit: I'm actually going to add a few more things to my CS. If you look over it again and don't like anything I add, let me know and I'll change it.

:O Oh I was just giving fellow rper advice!
I'm not the GM. xD

@AMDreams Alright. I might make a schedule for Cecelia's classes at some point so others will know when to be there. Also, would you please post a link when you start (or if you already have started, still post a link please).

EDIT: My schedule (Cecelia)
(M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, H=Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday, U=Sunday)

Archery- TH 12:00pm - 2:45pm, U 1:00pm-1:50pm (Class, Free shooting)
NOTE: I offer extra credit to those who come out to free shooting that are enrolled in my class. The amount of credit is based on your accuracy.

Stealth- W Sundown - 11:55pm (Assistant Teacher)

Weapon Finesse- MWF 12:00pm - 12:55pm, S 1:00 - 1:55 (Class, Fencing Duels) (Assistant Teacher)
NOTE: The teacher requires you to go to both the class and the fencing duels. The duels are once a month and the day is at the digression of the teacher, but are graded. Not graded by what ranking you make, but on technique.

A few things I personally think we should figure out.

As AMD stated, we will be living in dorms: Dorm floors are coed but rooms are not. You can choose between a single room or having a roommate. But you'll be deciding this sort of stuff amongst yourselves.
I think we should make plans for who lives with who, and just have a general idea of how the dorms work. Different buildings, how many floors etc.
I guess the people who only just arrives at game start can figure out who they live with IC, but those of us who has been here for at least a day should have a room, and potentially room mates. I think it should work like this:
  • There are two sections side by side in the dorm building that are connected by doors on all floors. One section has the single rooms, while the other has group rooms.
  • 10 single rooms per floor, 6 group rooms per hallway, four hallways per floor. Group rooms are larger than single ones after all.
  • A small common area on each floor, and a large one one the bottom floor.
  • The dormhouse has 10 floors with rooms, meaning a total of 640 rooms, 240 of them being group rooms. A group room could hold up to 3 students, meaning 1120 students.
I know this is unnecessarily complicated, but this way it's organized and believable. We could have our room be, as an example, E,G,54. That's group room number four in the eastern hallway on the fifth floor. another example: W,S,30 is single room number 10 on floor 3.

How is the academy planned? Are there several school buildings, or just one? Where do people eat? how easy is it to go someplace outside school grounds?

Sorry if you think these things doesn't matter, but they are some things that can end up bothering me.

Edit: I'll be taking a group room no matter what system we choose. Anyone's free to move in with my character, both as someone who just arrived, or someone who has been there longer than him.

Character Skeleton:

Name: Ame Vincens

Race: "They call me an Incubus. Although I have little knowledge of what I am."

Appearance
tumblr_mx97f8X9Uv1s4lxk6o1_500_zps24b9621e.jpg

Powers/Abilities
:
  • Cupid's Arrow: Ame uses hypnotic waves to charm a specific individual which makes them fall madly in love with Ame for as long as they maintain direct eye-contact.
  • Eternal Contract:
    Once kissed, victims are bound to the Incubus for life. They are slaves meant only to do the bidding of their master. And only the master can break the contract.
  • Battle Form: The Incubus can lengthen or shorten their razor sharp nails and use them as slicing weapons.
  • Demon Wings: Ame gains the ability to fly if he wills his wings to appear. They appear to resemble this in purple colour like his hair.

Other: "So, how are you today?"

O.O
You used Garry's picture! You're my favorite person now!!! xD

Yeah, figuring out who lives with who is important, so on that note would anyone wanna room with violet? Nalin is gonna have a single room.

Sorry, I'm completely in love with Ib and the main characters. xD

I see! Well it's great that you appreciate my character. :D! I'll try my best not to disappoint RPing as him.

Yeah, figuring out who lives with who is important, so on that note would anyone wanna room with violet? Nalin is gonna have a single room.

Is it gender specific or can everyone just pick a roommate?

The rooms are gender specific.

Edit: Another thing that would be great is a list of accepted players. Just name, gender and room + if others can move into that room.

Nix will be in a single room... .-.

@Deviant Gentleman: I live in a college dorm... So what you just described kind of reminds me of a dorm at my college... Of course... that doesn't add anything to that... but... -derps-

Also, I think it'd be cool if we made different little buildings for things.
Like, here are some ideas.
  • Athletics
  • Academics
  • Nurse
  • Offices (Which would include the Head Masters)
  • Simulation Room

.-.

@AMDreams I'll try to keep this up to date, and you're free to copy/paste it into the OP.

If it doesn't say room info, a room hasn't been chosen.

the form is: Name - Gender, role, age, time spent. Room info.
  • Lilith "Bunny" Mills - Female student, looks 14, a month.
  • Melidianna "Mel" Lecarde - Female student, 15, just arrived.
  • Riffael "Riff" Raffit - Male student, 17, just arrived.
  • Vash Lilicka - Male student, 16, just arrived.
  • Cordelia Connors - Female student, 17, two years.
  • Bliss Jackson - Female student, 16, two years.
  • Tadhg Finley - Male student, 17, since he was a kid.
  • Johan Vilkenthor - Male student, 19, four days.
  • Cecelia "Cece" Garron - Female teacher's assistant, age unknown, time at academy unknown.
  • Violet spirt - Female student, 17, 3 years.
  • Nalin spirt - Male student, 17, just arrived.
  • Karou Thiago - Female student, 16, just arrived.
  • Nix Sonus - Female student, 16, just arrived.
  • Amelie Kezia Brightsea - Female student, 17, just arrived.
  • Ame Vincens - Male student, 16, just arrived.

Random statistics:
  • There are 15 characters so far.
  • There are 9 female characters and only 6 male characters.
  • The average age of those whose actual age is known, is 16½ years.
  • So far there are 5 characters with elemental powers, fire and ice has 2 each, and there's one with lightning.
  • So far 5 CSes mention the use of traditional weapons.
  • There are 7 characters who are demonic. That's half the total amount of characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.