Open Pandora's Box

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(So true lol)

Rune heard there blades clashed. "Ku this isn't you" Rune spoke as he pushes Ku back. "Not anymore you found happiness with him please remember that" Rune spoke as he then drops his ax. "I'm not going to fight Ku just kill me" Rune opened his arms to Ku.

Merari smiles softly as he places a hand on Vivian's shoulders. "I'm going to drop the shield remember we might be able to bring your father back that ring healed him so he alive, but that Arron still has the power of the sea devil so he being controlled, but that doesn't mean you can't go all out"

Kurureenu stumbled backward as she was pushed back, the devilish grin still plastered to her face. "Happiness...? What's that?" she questioned as she rushed forward. Rune had opened up for her and she sprinted over to him, raising her sword and jumping into the air to strike him down. Instead of the blade slicing into him, though, her body froze. The despicable grin faded into wide eyed terror as memories, or so they should have been, pulled at the bad ones. Slowly trying to rip them away and show the good. The sword couldn't control three people at once and the other two were fighting back.

"Christmas..." she forced out, her control being fought between two forces, herself, and the sword. The sword was bringing up the bad, but the memories were flashing bits of the good through. The woman fell to her knees, the sword still in hand while it refused to let go of his host still. Pain started to flood into her skull as all of the forces fought. Her gaze went up to Rune, blank but with tears. "We'll save you."

Vivian turned her gaze back toward Merari as he spoke. "I'll handle him," she responded, turning her attention back to where her foe was predetermined to be.

Rune watched as Ku fell to her knees as he lets out a breath of relief as he then went down on one knee and hugged Ku as he then places one hand on Ku's grabbing the sword feeling the blood lust as well. "We'll deal with this together Ku" Rune spoke as he looks into ku's eyes as the sword try to bring Rune pain and sorrow. "You think that's going to work on me you dam sword I know what I have done and must deal with it"

Merari chuckles softly. "Alright Vivian then this fight is yours" Merari raises the shield as Arron lets out a roar. "You think a pup like you can kill me I have had years of fighting and killing" he then turns back to his human from. "Alright hand to hand it will be child of the sea I'll teach you how to fight" Arron then dashes in between Merari and Vivian. "To easy Parrot" Merari smirked. "I'm not the one your fighting you over grown clown fish"

The pain in her head lessened a bit as another force began to fight against the sword in her hand. Now it was three on two with the fighting mentalities. The power the sword had on Kurureenu weakened a little bit, bringing a bit more control back to her body. One of the set of memories took advantage of this control, the woman's body moving to wrap the one arm without the sword around his body. In this process, it helped bring him closer to her straighten the thoughts of this lifetime.

"Gestirne," she whispered, letting the old emotions take over for just the moment. It was all that was needed, though. Moments later the sky tore open to the image of the Lady Liberty, still in rune, and a shining blade came speeding through and embedded itself in the soil nearby. "Get me my sword, Rune."

Vivian moved herself out of the way of the rampaging man swiftly. She watched as his attention went to Merari and smirked. "You're fighting me, fool!" she hollered, dropping down and sweeping a leg under him to trip the large man.

Rune nodded as he scanned the battle field looking for her blade seeing it by Vivian's feet. "Vivian I need you to kick that blade to me please" Rune spoke as he felt the blood lust trying to over power him as he saw as the water was rising around them. Merari watched as Vivian tripped Arron and smirked a little. "In deed you are his daughter"

Arron smirked as he flips backwards catching himself from being tripped. "Not bad child not bad at all" Arron laughs softly. "Well come on my dear show me more" Arron darts at Vivian as he try to jab her in the chest. "Remember with the power you have child let go the fear of death and enjoy this" Arron spoke. *Lay off my daughter* Arron heard the voice again as he jab moved from hitting Vivian's heart to just grazing her shoulder cutting. "Dammit he won't let me kill you so you can take it the joy of being reborn" Arron gets more enraged as he begins to jab faster trying to impale Vivian. "Try to stop me now"

Vivian watched as he flipped away, making a face at the action. She heard Rune's order, seeing a shining gold and silver blade nearby. Before Arron was close enough for a jab, she quickly pulled it out and tossed it toward Rune and Kurureenu. This left her open for the attack from Arron, but she felt the jab against her shoulder, cutting deep. She cried out from the pain, but she didn't sway from the battle, backing away as he kept trying to impale her.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she muttered as she skittered away a bit and raised a leg, it's path going directly to where the sun didn't shine. The girl knew it was a pretty cheap shot, but she was sure her father wouldn't care. He was technically dead, anyway.

The personalities ensued battle, the Kurureenu that gained control quickly losing it. The bad memories flicked again and the sword fought for control again, causing the woman to pull completely away from Rune by the sword's will.

Rune grabbed Ku's blade that Vivian kicked over as he then felt Ku push him away as he get ready for her attack. "Come on Ku attack me" rune shouted as he looked down seeing the water rising more. "Dammit it we got to end this fast" Rune sighs softly.

Arron saw Vivian's sneak attack as he try to block her attack as he felt his body freeze for a bit as he took the hit to the crouch as he stumbles back. "Dammit girl I'm going to destroy you" Arron spoke as he raises his hand up making a pistol out of his hand as he shots more high pressure water bullets as one hits Vivian's left leg and her right shoulder going clean through them and the bone as blood started to drip down Vivian and into the water. Arron smirks. "Feeding Frenzy will begin soon" Arron laughs. "Or you can heal your wounds child"

Merari watched Arron. "what are you doing Arron..?" he spoke them himself sensing was off"

Kurureenu sent a glare toward Rune, the wicked grin now replaced by fury. "Don't tell me what to do, you worthless piece of shit!" she screamed out. She raised the evil sword into the air, poised to attack. She brought the blade down, not aiming for Rune, but for Hoshinko instead.

Vivian cried out loudly, the pain ebbing heavily from the wounds that Arron just caused. Tears pricked at her eyes, the girl not used to this kind of pain. She sniffed, wiping at her eyes. "That hurt, daddy," she whined, the wounds starting to slowly close up as she controlled her temper. "Show some empathy for your daughter, daddy!" She raised her own hand, mimicking what he had done to her. Instead, she aimed for more vital areas.

Rune noticed where Ku hit as he places a hand on Ku's hand that was holding the blade. "Come on Ku" Rune chuckles softly as he looks into her eyes. "Remember when we first met on the docks?"

"Come on shot me" Arron laughed wildly. "Wasn't the pain enough or do I need to push you further?" Arron begins to slowly change to his half shark from. "Now child show me your power" Arron charges at Vivian ready for any shots.

Merari kept watching Arron as he smiles a little. "I see even with you body being hijacked by another your still trying to be a teacher to your daughter" he spoke softly to himself

Kurureenu felt the touch and flinched visibly toward it. "You Royal scum!" she sneered. "Stupid bull." She pulled her hand away backing up as she shook the image that came up to the surface in her head.

The girl shot at her father, feeling strong pulses of water shoot from her hand like a gun. Even the kick felt like it could have quite possibly been a firearm. Her aim was going to be off, at least until she learned how to shoot correctly. She was sure this wasn't going to completely stop the charging man, but it was something to throw him off at least. The girl sidestepped once he had gotten closer in order to dodge the rampaging man she had called her father.

Rune glared at at Ku as he made a dash closing the gap between them as Rune wrapped one arm around Ku as he places her sword into her open hand. "Snap out of it Ku dammit"

Arron felt the shot hit his shoulder as he missed Vivian as he turns to her. "That was sloppy girl you have to work on your aim" Arron then whipped Vivian with his shark tail.

Once Hoshinko was brought to her hand, the sword reacted first. It sent a shock through Kurureenu, making the woman gasp and release the evil sword. She felt the consciousness of the thing rip away, grabbing onto Rune to support her before she fell. After a moment, she quickly began to right herself, using Hoshinko to support her.

"I... I don't..." she whispered, trying to think of the proper words. What could she say, really? She basically just tried to kill him, after all.

Vivian saw the shark-tail coming and quickly dodged away from the attack, glaring toward her father. "Gladly," she responded, repeating the action a few more times toward Arron. She was slowly starting to anticipate the kick and learn around it.

Rune looks down at Ku grinning wide. "There no need to be sorry Ku I had it coming" Rune held her in his arm making sure she doesn't fall. "Now what about the sinking Island and the shark?" Rune asked as he looked over watching Arron and Vivian fight.

Arron smirks. "Perfect" he spoke. "I expect nothing less from my own daughter" Arron smiles softly as he then shacks his head. "Dammit I keep zoning out" he sneered as he felt the water bullets go through him as he stopped coughing up blood, but something was different his wounds were healing more slowly then they normally would. *I'm finally taking control you dam shadow*. Aron roars. "Me a shadow no I'm the real Arron Rino the one that will rule all in this world"

Kurureenu looked down at the water, seeing how high it is now. She frowned at it, muttering, "I can swim, but I recall that the Kurureenu from this world can't. So I'm not sure what my skill level will be at." She didn't move herself away from Rune's grip, her gaze going over to the fight between Arron and Vivian. "We need to find Zeff. Especially if we want to go back home."

Vivian glared toward the man claiming to be real. "You're not real!" she screamed out, shooting more. "You're just a fucking hitchhiker soul using my daddy's corpse!"

"Ku we don't know if Zeff still alive he would have been here with Arron" Rune spoke looking around. "If he was with Arron he be that way the way he came from" Rune pointed to the direction Arron first appeared from as he keeps a hold of Ku. "I'll be your legs Ku your still weak from the sword" Rune then knelled down in the water. "I'll carry you get on my back Ku".

Arron felt as one of the bullets went through his left lung and heart as he falls back into the water turning back into human as he sighs. "Not bad child you still new at this, but I'm having fun never got to fight another like me" Arron spoke as his wound wasn't healing. "I see so your father I mean this Arron has a stronger soul then me" he chuckles softly spitting out blood his blood turning the sea water around them blood red. "He was a slow poison" Arron then turned towards Rune and Ku. "And here I thought it be by there hands" he scoffs. Merari was hovering over the water as he hovered towards Arron looking down at him having a weak smile. "Well Arron what say you?"

Arron weakly raised one hand towards Merari giving him the finger. "Suck it you over grown parrot"

Kurureenu watched as Rune pointed toward where Arron came from with a valid point. Zeff could likely be dead... He was the one who did this spell. He would at least know how to get them all back. Not only that, but she wanted to know how Zeff knew Liev. She hadn't mentioned him before.

Her attention went to Rune offering himself to her as a way of transportation and scoffed. She still obliged, draping herself against, but she was still fully prepared to complain. "You had your hand on the sword, too, so don't over-exert yourself," she responded, not feeling the energy to argue any further on the subject.

Vivian watched as Arron fell back, the wounds not healing like hers had earlier. Deep inside, she was confident that this man was telling the truth. It was indeed her father protecting her somehow. She glanced up at Merari up in the air, a pleading look across her face.

"I want to take daddy home again," she told the bird-like creature. He more-so gave off the essence of a beautiful, dark raven than a parrot, though. "But I can't take him with this man still possessing him."

Rune chuckles at Ku's comment. "Thanks for worrying about me Ku" he smiles softly as he stands up holding Ku up by her legs as he starts to tread through the water that was engulfing the island. "Well I hope Zeff alive or were not getting out of this place" he spoke a tad worried.

Arron chuckles softly. "It hurts to laugh girl this bird brain here doesn't know compassion isn't that right Death" Merari sighs softly shaking his head. "I only do that on the side my first job is making sure you and that suit of armor don't distort the world or worse destroy it" Merari spoke as he turns towards Vivian. "Well you did beat him even if you had a little help" Merari looked at Arron thinking it over. "This will cause weeks wroth of paper work for me, but fine I'll let you take your father back with you" Merari raises his hand up as he removes the bandages around his right arm showing off his rune like tattoo's as they started to glow as he chanted.

"Well child looks like this is the end of me you did well with a little more training you'll make an perfect Queen of the Sea" Arron spoke as the ring on his finger was slowly coming off his ring finger causing his connection with the body to weaken as Arron's body was being healed as well.

The woman groaned, resting her chin on his shoulder as he trudged forward. "I don't want to be stuck here..." she murmured, moving her head to the side and away from Rune. "I need to fix everything in my world." The woman let out a heavy sigh, remembering the home she and Liev built together torn to pieces by the chaos Arron brought about. So much work and effort... gone just because of a stupid box.

Then there was Liev... But that's a different conundrum all together.

"Thank you, Merari," Vivian replied, watching as her father's body began to heal and the connection with this world's version of him slowly be cut off. "I've no desire for power. Just to pass math and get a new phone."

Rune kept walking through the water as he looks around looking for any sign of Zeff as he saw someone floating in the water towards them. "Is that him Ku?"

Merari smiles weakly. "I'm sorry Vivian, but I cursed you along with giving you those powers" he spoke as the ring on Arron's hand came off and into Merari hand as he takes a small pouch out and places the ring inside it closing it. "That's the end of the Pirate King Arron Rino" he spoke softly as Arron groans as he leans up rubbing his head. "Merari you broke your promise to me" he spoke as he stood up soaking wet from the water. Merari sighs. "She wanted it to save you Arron oh and by the way your human now" Arron eyes widen due to what Merari just said. "What.."

Kurureenu spotted the floating body and squinted at it. "Looks old and wrinkly like him, but it could also be just the water," she murmured. "Get closer. I think I lost a contact when I was fighting you."

"Daddy!" Vivian cried, running up to the man and throwing her arms around him. The words Merari had spoke had just smoothed over her as the visage of her father rising interrupted all thoughts. "Daddy, I love you so much."

Status
Not open for further replies.