Open Pandora's Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Honestly I don't know, but I'm sure your fate will now be tied with them Vivian in this area" Arron laughed. "So for that I'm sorry"

Rune smiled weakly. "Good all ends well finally" Rune took a deep breath and sighed. "Well looks like I'm not wanted in this happy ever after though I did get to deck him again so I'm happy" Rune turns around and starts to head home looking at the night sky. "I think I'm going to go on a trip" he chuckled feeling like a weight of memories being lifted from his shoulders.

Merari was in the night sky watching Rune and Ku with a paper and pen. "Rune and Ku" he sighed. "I enjoyed the love story till the end now there fates will be that of friends not lovers" he begins writing it down. "I hate paperwork" he sighs as he then begins chanting his tattoo glowing as he begins to take the past memories from Rune and Ku. "I Merari the Ziz free you from your burdens" Merari hand sparked as he stopped. "Ouch what the hell there a memory I can't take witch one"

Rune sighed as the memory came to him one when he first met Kurureenu the fairy as he looked back smiling. "Be happy Ku" Rune sighed and walked off

Vivian sighed, rolling her eyes. "I don't care about the relationship aspect, dad. I just want to make sure they're not living on the streets because of what happened in this city."

Kurureenu had managed to calm enough to notice Rune walking away. She wiped at her face, giving Liev a quick peck. "Give me a moment," she murmured before running after Rune. She hollered after him to get him to stop. "The fuck do you think you're going?" the woman questioned angrily, hands on her waist. "Don't think for a second that we're friends just because of everything that happened today. We're not even best friends. You had that option and that's gone as well."

She glanced back toward Liev before smiling toward Rune. "Do you know how many times I had planned to get a hold of you to help you find a date or at least get some numbers? Then again, you ignored me. I wanted to help you as a friend but you weren't willing to accept that. Then I find out the crap your doing and I can't be your friend because being your friend meant I was putting my friends at risk.

"What I'm getting at is... When you straighten your ass up and realize that even when you wish I was wrong I'm still right and get a chance to ask yourself, 'Will this get my friends and I arrested?', text me. Also, don't compare anyone. It goes from annoying to creepy real fast. I don't change my number. Ever."

She grabbed Rune by the sleeve and pulled him into a tight hug. The woman eventually pushed away and began walking away. "Okie dokie, time to move!" she announced, clapping her hands together.

Arron sighs softly. "I'm sure there a lot of people not just them that were effected by that stupid box" Arron spoke as he looks at Vivian. "Why would you want to check on them?"

Rune stood there listening to all Ku had to say as he was caught off guard by her hug as he watched he walked off.

Vivian glanced over toward her father. "If it wasn't for those two, I wouldn't have gotten you back," she told her father. "Watching those two fight made me want to be stronger, too. I kinda idolize them, really..." The girl sighed, stretching her arms behind her.

"I just want to make sure they end up in good hands."

Kurureenu continued to walk away, making her way back to Liev. She paused, looking up at the night sky and her smile twitching into a smirk. She raised a hand with her middle finger erect. "Here's what I think at your attempt to rid of the memories, you overgrown crow," she responded.

"Ku... What are you doing?" Liev asked, getting the woman's attention.

"Nothing!" she responded, running over to him and clinging onto his arm. "Where do you want to live next? Have you checked on your parents?" She walked with him, clinging on as they continued into the night.

• Thank You
Reactions: RaggingEskimo
"Really both them I figured it be just Ku" Arron laughed. "Rune more of action now think later kind of person" Arron laughed more. "And I'm sure they can handle them selfs Vivian there rather resourceful" Arron smiled.

Merari chuckles as he saw Ku give him the finger. "They are a strange pair indeed" he smiles. "Final report Box was closed and sealed and hidden in the sea and Vivian became the new Leviathan" Merari sighed. "Arron Rino came back to life, but will live his life as human till old age and will be reincarnated when the time comes" Merari kept writing this down. "And as for Rune and Kurureenu they will sadly still be tied together by fate, but not as lovers" he smiled weakly. "Now to return to my dam desk job and fill this out" Merari sighed. "Oh yeah and the Behemoth was sealed away in a temple in Egypt till one of a lonely heart needs it done writing it out in my black book now to write it up to the big man" Merari took off.

Rune walked down the road. "I should have enough money to travel, but to were" Rune sighs softly as he looks up into the sky. "That dam crow couldn't get all my memories" Rune smiled. "Good maybe I'll travel around Ireland for a bit"

• Thank You
Reactions: Kurureenu_Yurasu
Status
Not open for further replies.