3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
[fieldbox=BA-27626601, blue, dashed, 10]
TaA662p.jpg

Subject IDN: BA-27626601

Nickname: Basil

Sex: M

Animal Type: Malaysian Flying Fox

Years in the BLOCC: 2 years

Directive: Guarding/Security
While he was never trained to confront intruders and thieves, he was trained to quickly alert the nearest authorty without drawing attention to himself.

Secondary Objective: Detecting rotten food
Whenever not being alert, he was to be expected to sniff arund for rotten fruit or other food that could potentially harm someone.

Directive Skills:
  • Quick reaction speed
  • Great attention to detail
  • Can sleep very little and still stay on high alert
  • Very quick
  • Great at inspectin food.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Physicality, blue, dashed, 10]
yjuePd4.jpg

Physical Description:

Animal Form:
Basil is about 32 centimeters long from his head to the end of his body. He has a wingspan of 1.5 meters and weighs 1.1 kilograms. Being a flying fox, his body is covered in fluffy hairs. He has a black maw, while the rest of his head and torso is a redish-orange. His wings are all black.​

Human Form:
As a human, he stands up to just under the average at 5ft 8in. Paired with his dark, brown skin, he has short, shaggy black hair due to it constantly being shaved. Though he could never grow it out to a decent length even if it was allowed. His eyes gleam with a dark brown. While he does retain a slim build, he does have some muscle on his bones. He wears a dull, grey onesie with a teal trim.
Tell Tale Signs:

• His nose has a black blemish.
  • His ears are slightly pointed, with reddish-orange fur in his earlobes.
  • His fingers and toes are unusually bony, with webbing in between, and his middle fingers and big toes have what seems to be small claws.
Emegernt Properties:

1. He has a heightened sense of smell.
  2. He can hang upside down as long as he wants to.
  3. BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.
[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Persona, blue, dashed, 10]
Star-Transparent-Background.png

Positive+:

Incredibly observant: Things rarely get passed Basil, if he isn't doing anything in particular, he can usually be seen looking around for anything new or exciting.

Reliable: Basil will easily take pride into whatever goal or task that he has either set upon himself or asked from another, no matter how big or small. Unless asked not to, he will not stop doing whatever he has put his mind to until the job is completely done.

Talkative and energetic: Being the very energetic little bat that he is, Basil could easily talk out someone to death if he wished. He can't stay in one spot for too long, or he will feel like he will explode with energy. He'll happily strike a long winded conversation on whatever matter is chosen. It is highly recommended that you don't talk about fruits...it would be a very long conversation.

Negative-:

Emotional: When things starts to get tough, Basil has a terrible habit of letting his emotions control his actions. This makes it very hard to calm him down before he does a rash decision, which can lead him into more trouble then he already was.

Easily impressed/Naive: Basil isn't one to think over and idea or assumption before taking it to heart. This leads him to believe whatever silly superstition or rumor, even if the idea in question sounds stupid or just plain impossible!

Easily distracted: Basil: A bat with the eyes of a hawk..until he notices a little pebble rolling off a tiny hill 3 feet away from him. Absolutely anything can steal away his attention from more important matters, like flying away for a captor. But never eating, oh no, nothing could distract good ole' Basil from a delicious mango.

• Water, but you won't find him swimming in it.
  • Trees! Wait...what are trees?
  • Grooming, gotta keep clean!
  • Attention, give him all of it!
  • Nighttime, he is the night afterall!
  • The Sun, being a Fruit Bat does have its advantages..
Dislikes:
  • Vegetables, who eats those things??
  • Sand, it's way too squishy and rough!
  • Bugs, way too icky to eat.
  • The phrase "go away", who says that??
  • Grapes, way too hard and mushy.
  • Bad people, the "try to catch you and enslave you to rich people" kind.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Bio/History, blue, dashed, 10]
Under-Construction-PNG-Picture.png

[/fieldbox]

Look's good.

But I have issue with 2 of your Telltales because if he's been 2 years in the BLOCC, his features should be obvious.

-To me that is subtle. Animal shaped nose is obvious.
-Again too subtle. Bat-like is obvious.

Think of it this way. I see a dude with a blemish on his nose. I don't look twice. I see a dude with an animal-like nose. It don't matter what colour his skin is, I'mma check out that nose. That's the difference between subtle and obvious in regards to this RP.

If you can fix that then you're approved. Good work.[/Hr]

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I loved the whole mimicry idea so I did add it to my sheet in place of learning routines. I also went with the idea of having her mimic lizard movements so she can communicate with Naj in her lizard form through movements.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Look's good.

But I have issue with 2 of your Telltales because if he's been 2 years in the BLOCC, his features should be obvious.

-To me that is subtle. Animal shaped nose is obvious.
-Again too subtle. Bat-like is obvious.

Think of it this way. I see a dude with a blemish on his nose. I don't look twice. I see a dude with an animal-like nose. It don't matter what colour his skin is, I'mma check out that nose. That's the difference between subtle and obvious in regards to this RP.

If you can fix that then you're approved. Good work.
Thanks for the feedback. I made a few changes!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thanks for the feedback. I made a few changes!
Yeah~yeah we saw that^^

Awesomes kk so like it looks like you have 4 obvious tell tales you can keep em all but like ya only need 3. But other than that, DaFie said your charrie is good to go and so do I^^ Right. K go on and postie him up in the Charrie Index ;DDD

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I loved the whole mimicry idea so I did add it to my sheet in place of learning routines. I also went with the idea of having her mimic lizard movements so she can communicate with Naj in her lizard form through movements.
Saw that^^ Awesomes! Go ahead and postie her up in the Charrie Index!!

Right. K so who is gunna be first and initiate Step 1 in the Bio/History section?! :333

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yeah~yeah we saw that^^

Awesomes kk so like it looks like you have 4 obvious tell tales you can keep em all but like ya only need 3. But other than that, DaFie said your charrie is good to go and so do I^^ Right. K go on and postie him up in the Charrie Index ;DDD

Saw that^^ Awesomes! Go ahead and postie her up in the Charrie Index!!

Right. K so who is gunna be first and initiate Step 1 in the Bio/History section?! :333
I'll be trying to do it soon, but I'm a bit insecure as I've never done anything like this before, so....I may or may not be waiting for someone else to go first lmao.

Has the order changed at all now that Basil is done?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll be trying to do it soon, but I'm a bit insecure as I've never done anything like this before, so....I may or may not be waiting for someone else to go first lmao.

Has the order changed at all now that Basil is done?

No, the order shall remain the same. Basil will just be in the other half that has yet to be fully approved.

And please note that these are summaries that do not even need that much detail.

I'm going to use 'Decker' and 'Jaycie' as example. Decker is going to post into Jaycie's thread in the BS Boardroom as follows:

Good thing that happened:

The Time Decker and Jaycie snuck into the Handler's mess hall - It was late and all the testing was complete. Long day, but a good productive day. The techs and handlers had been chatting and drank their toxic substances and ended up passing out. The handlers had left the doors to their pens unlocked. Decker and Jaycie snuck out, tasted the sweet, brown, round items in bowl. They were called Maltesers and they tasted phenomenal.

How Decker and Jaycie Met:

Decker and Jaycie paint together!! - The two could not be more different; Decker being a bunny and Jaycie being a bird. But one thing was for sure, they both were not the sharpest tools in the shed. One day a Kinetic tech took a break after doing some physical testing with the Bunny and they Blue Jay. But he left the door to the break room ajar and so the pair watched as magic happened; the tech dabbed a stick into a dish and made pictures on the wall. He was painting!! And so, with eyes bright and wide, they too took sticks, dabbed them into some dishes and painted on the walls. When the tech came back into the pen to check up on the pair, he was aghast when he found out that Decker and Jaycie had used their urine and stool samples to paint pictures of each other on the walls.

Yeah. Okay. Just want everyone to know that Boo wrote the second summary. Anyways, these are summaries that give a brief glimpse into what happened. As we said before, once these are on the CS they are fact. But these are facts that may be extrapolated into IC posts or expanded upon at a later time to flesh out more history. Remember, these are just springboards to launch future ideas together.[/hr]

Ya loves Boo's summary yeah~yeah I know rite :333~~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marcy and noodle
Hey~hey~^^!!

K muh eaguh-beavuhs...

7LtB.gif

So! Check the BS Boardromm under Agent 94!

Boo and DaFie have something lined up there to do some Bio writing. Specifically it's the Step 3 in the Charrie sheet^^ K so like hopefully this is easier to write up rather than Step 1, but like at least we can gets the IC up with this step.

Still would soooooooo like to have all 3 Steps done before we go IC'ly but yeah~yeah... doing Step 3 will do :333~~

Check it out and kill it, err'body!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okie dokie. I'm going to have to withdraw. Unfortunately, the Character process and things that are required before starting the IC seem like they're increasing and I can't manage it with my work schedule. I admit that I was not prepared for the extra CS, added Bio, and additional peer summary (the additional things that were added after I joined). I don't like putting in that much detail before starting and sadly don't have the time for that much extra. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'll be pulling my CS out.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okie dokie. I'm going to have to withdraw. Unfortunately, the Character process and things that are required before starting the IC seem like they're increasing and I can't manage it with my work schedule. I admit that I was not prepared for the extra CS, added Bio, and additional peer summary (the additional things that were added after I joined). I don't like putting in that much detail before starting and sadly don't have the time for that much extra. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'll be pulling my CS out.
Np. Thanks for giving the RP a shot anyways^^

Good luck out there ;D

Okay. We lost another. A shame really but show must go on.

So that leaves @Quiet . How is your sheet coming along? You have the Persona all done already. Now all that is left is the Physical portions and to select pictures to represent your character, correct? If you are struggling then do let us know. PM us if it makes you feel more comfortable.

• Useful
Okay. We lost another. A shame really but show must go on.

So that leaves @Quiet . How is your sheet coming along? You have the Persona all done already. Now all that is left is the Physical portions and to select pictures to represent your character, correct? If you are struggling then do let us know. PM us if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Yesh indeed, aren't we adding little memories with each other as well? I'll make sure to have it all ready by tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yesh indeed, aren't we adding little memories with each other as well? I'll make sure to have it all ready by tomorrow.
The memories may be done as well, however it's just the completion of the portions I mentioned above that we were wondering about.

But very well then and very good to know you're still on board and working on CS.

K err'body here's something I want you to think about when doing your Bios With Others...

Like hopefully all o' you went over to the BS Boardroom and seen the pics Boo put up to represent the BLOCC. This is a multi-billion dollar establishment . And as such each of you is worth between 10 to 20 million future USD.

Let me just say that again: there are people out there bidding for you and it's in the double digit millions .

So like when you do your write ups just take into consideration how your handlers, techs, physicians would treat you . Now just think about how much they hate the Arrows thinking of you as merely Prey. K so like yeah the employees of the BLOCC call you names like 'Dexters' or 'Muppets' but like when they were hired they knew how much you all were worth .

The Arrows however treat you quite different. So like yeah~yeah just setting some mood to your write~ups^^

Like thanks again soooooo much for sticking out through this whole weird charrie creation but it will be worth it k? And so like The Boo Girlie and DaFie sooooooo cannot wait to see whatcha gots! Yayuh^^!!

Reactions: Lulunopia

Subject IDN: SL-17482348

Nickname: Shilo

Sex: M

Years in the BLOCC: 3

Animal Type: Red Panda; typical ringed tail, white face, cheeks and ears, black legs and stomach, orange/red body/head/tail

Trained Advantage
  • Red Waltz: Stands on two legs to perform a two-step dance, which also includes some spinning, jumping and bowing.
  • Carny: Walks along thin edges jumping from platform to platform through hoops of fire. Can swing from ropes and perform fifteen pull-ups consecutively, also capable of walking hand-stands.
  • Panda Bowl: Can sprint over certain distances to catch a ball from the air with either his claws or mouth to score points.

Directive: Personal Assistant i.e. meant to cater to the elderly to a specific extent such as fetching items from rooms or high places, turning on lamps and lights and entertaining guests and/or children. Somewhat of a landscaper as well, trimming bushes and trees by eating excess leaves. Also hunts insects and mice.

Directive Skills: Pest control, entertainer, gymnast, helper, landscaper.

<~★~>
PHYSICALITY

Physical Desc:
  • 5'8" / 157 lbs
  • Brown eyes
  • Muscular build
  • Smooth straight hair
  • Chipped tooth

Tell Tale Signs:
Obvious
Subtle

• Certain parts of his eyes, mouth, nose and ears are distinctly white as paper.Has claws rather than fingernails
  • Has claws instead of fingernails
  • Torso, arms and legs are coated in black fur with the exception of his hands despite there being claws

Emergent Properties: (3 things)

1) Can hide ALL deformities in Sapient form for up to 4 hours.

2) Better at scaling surfaces than most due to his sharp claws.

3) BCT transmit within eyesight and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal within car length.

<~★~>

PERSONA

PERSONA:
Posi+
  • Adventurous + Almost as curious as a cat without the extra lives. Likes to venture places nobody has been or aren't allowed. Can't sit still for very long, has to discover something new everyday.
  • Brave + Very courageous, not one to let fear overcome his self. Willing to stand against any opposition for what is right and make himself heard. Not afraid of authority, always willing to put forth 110%
  • Loyal + Always keeps his word. Follows a strict code of ethics, not one to take advantage of friends and family and always has their back. Will always return a favor and pay his debts. Someone you want on your side when things get hairy.
  • Optimistic + Can find the silver lining in any situation gone awry. Very clever, can make the most routine and rudimentary occurrences feel like a brand new adventure.
  • Joyful and loving + Idealistic in nature, fond of company, likes to put smiles on faces. Brimming to the core with love and boundless energy. Likes to give hugs! Likes to dance and sing. The life of the party. Turns frowns upside downs.
Nega-
  • Fun addict - Needs to have a jolly good time, otherwise becomes very depressed. Needs to focus boundless energy into something positive.
  • Alone in the universe - Thrives on the admiration and validation of others. Feels lonely easily, needs the support of family and friends. Very insecure, enjoys a party rather than a solo venture.
  • Cherry bomb - Frustrated easily, quick to burst. Hot tempered, can easily lose control of self and actions. Makes spurred decisions in the heat of a moment.

• Electronic Dance Music
  • Strobe lights
  • Bright colors
  • Snacks
  • Playgrounds

Dislikes
:
  • Arguments
  • Timeouts
  • Tight spaces
  • Rules
  • Bullies

<~★~>

BIO/HISTORY

WIP

Looks good. But just a couple of things:

I have issue here with the Subtle aspect of Shilo's arms legs and torso. Thick fur is more of an Obvious tell tale. a 3rd year in the BLOCC would be much more Subtle. As in he would be have hairy arms legs and torso that feels more like fur than hair.

And the other issue is just a bit of a nit-pick about how Shilo's temper gets triggered in a professional setting. Being a Cherry-bomb , of course, is fine but how does that relate to his Directive?

The connotation is that he is short-fused and packs a small punch for such a little thing. My problem with this is the frequency really of being a bomb waiting to go off. He cannot be out there in someone multi millionaire or billionaire's home if he is constantly 'going off.' Yes, Bella has a similar personal issue but we read it as in a social setting more so than an 'anytime' situation.

Just would like a bit of transparency as to how this trait would be used is all.

If you can address and adjust these then Shilo is approved. Well done.

Going into radio silence for a couple of days now it seems. Have a great long weekend for those of you who get one. See you in a couple of days.

Take care and be good to yourselves out there.

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: marcy and noodle
I'm alive! Will hopefully be able to work on the bio sometime today...if not, then this weekend is my next chance.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Awesomes!

beaver_animation_small.gif

Yayuh!! k muh Eaguh Beavuhs!! And in RPR news today...

~Right sooooo like depending on who is still around, it's looking like next week we wanna go IC'ly k err'body!

~** Super IMPORTANT!! ~~>So dont worry about Steps 1 and 2 right now if you feel like you can't get into them. Just do Step 3 and we alllllll ready to go then k?! ;DDD

~Someone called @Youreverydaywildchild still owes Boo a :rainbow: for a certain postie!! >:[[[[

~Oh, and DaFie still is looking for @Quiet to adjust charrie sheet for Shilo too k?

And like other than that... FUN!!! Have some~^^!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom so.....the BS Boardroom link seems to be broken? That, or the thing is gone completely. "^.^ that's where we were supposed to do the writing of Step 3, correct?

• Bucket of Rainbows