OOC - Lux Tenebris (The Light of Darkness)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Nope, nope, I mean, the story on the rooftop at the moment is still open, right? It sort of has a cliffhanger. I want you guys to wrap up that scene in preparation for the next. Like in a stageplay, if you know what I'm saying. XD.

Like, finish the conversation and start looking for a place to hide or just go downstairs and huddle in a corner or something.

I'm waiting for Effort's post, and after he's done I'll push for getting to safety.

I know, that's why I addressed both of you in the post. ;)

In my post I'll have the two of them get into safety, I'm imagining trap doors on the roof of some of the buildings, including this one. If Ming doesn't mind a little bit of hijacking, I could have both of us in the building in one post.

I don't mind as long as you keep my character to the mind-set of Nia from Gurren Lagann.

From wha? It won't be anything too invasive, just taking your character from here to there.

Keep her innocent, as if she were a child but a well behaved, curious child. Know what I mean?

and yes, you can take control of my character just for the post to push the plot along.

I see what you did there Effort. Thank you for not taking total control of my character (like I thought you were implying).

I'm going to bed, I'll make my post in the morning/read who ever posted before me then make it.

Night all. =3

So there's another person in the attic, right? And another person coming to see if we will join the posse?

o- o I don't think so... Unless your asking Malk.

The way I described it was that the other person was Jarl'eth.

FYI: I'm tired as hell, It's 10:30 pm here... and yeah... night!

Magnal and Fajra, and Jarl'eth and Nayin are in a different attics.

At the time of my post, not yet. He's just climbing the stairs. Feel free to pick up from there or from when he starts knocking at the attic door.

Ming you can take some control of my character and I think the NPC to move things along if you want.

@Ming: I was a bit confused by your post. o.o

Explain to me how you are confused an I will help clarify your confusion.

Well, first off, the Tenebra weren't on the roof and they didn't chase Jarl'eth through the roof... Then there's also the fact that Jarl'eth has already opened the door for the person on the other side...