OOC - Lux Tenebris (The Light of Darkness)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
That's what I said when I re-read your post, Effort... I'll edit my post later.

can someone summaraize what's going on right now... I'm kind of lost

Specifics: Magnal, Fajra, Jarl'eth and Nayin are being taken to the Underground City below Sol. (Has been taken, in the case of Magnal). Kaze is waiting for nightfall to move. Solai and Cerily are moving deeper into the forest to avoid the bulk of the Tenebra and the bloodbath that is about to take place in Sol.

There is a big battle coming, and people are starting to prepare under the guidance of "them." who are yet to be revealed. Also, a large chunk of where Elyne falls in Shah'Haien's main plot line is about to be revealed. Shah'Haien is my multiverse, and you guys are about to be treated to just how massive it is.

Specifics: Magnal, Fajra, Jarl'eth and Nayin are being taken to the Underground City below Sol. (Has been taken, in the case of Magnal). Kaze is waiting for nightfall to move. Solai and Cerily are moving deeper into the forest to avoid the bulk of the Tenebra and the bloodbath that is about to take place in Sol.

There is a big battle coming, and people are starting to prepare under the guidance of "them." who are yet to be revealed. Also, a large chunk of where Elyne falls in Shah'Haien's main plot line is about to be revealed. Shah'Haien is my multiverse, and you guys are about to be treated to just how massive it is.
Could you edit your last post for me, What you made was alittle all over the place.

Hmm? What do you mean?

First, you started with a quote, as if talking previously when the door had been opened and went into describing what my character looks like and how he had never seen an Ignis like her, which he doesn't know where she was from yet.

Second, the talking aspect between the people you have under control is just all over the place, form one person to the next with no buffer between them, It's hard to tell the difference of the characters involved if you didn't text colour co-ordinating them.

I just need more details of your people reaction to when the door opened, seeing the two survivers inside, and greeting them as if it was the first time seeing them.

@Ming I was talking about Fajra at the beginning and the character interaction afterwards was entirely between Magnal and the other Elynians. I don't know where you got the idea that I was talking about your character... xD.

Nyin's light would probably seem like fire and react like fire, but Fajra's light actually takes on the form of flames.

So, technically, I could say that Nyin is plasma based? that would mean that the light she produces is between pure white to pale turquoise.

No, because you specified that Nyin is a Flicker Ignis Elynian. Remember that we're not looking at what produces the light, but the light itself. And besides, I described Flicker auras in the first post already.

So my character is pretty much the flame off of a candle?

Not really, more like the light of a windblown fire.

Ever seen a fire/candle flame flickering in a breeze? That's the kind of fire that the light of a Flicker comes from.

So, my character's hair is always moving as if it's flames with wind pushing past it?

No, no. Like I said, the source of the light has little to do with the character. It's the light itself. Her aura/glow constantly flickers, but she looks like a normal humanoid being otherwise.

Alright. As long as it's partly figurative.