OOC - Lux Tenebris (The Light of Darkness)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yep, I do. I was just being picky. You know, to keep continuity and all.

:P nyeh. Anyway I'll fix it later because I don't feel like pressing edit yet. Go ahead and call me lazy

[MENTION=2433]Ming - Ladd Russo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=390]Effort[/MENTION] are up for posts right now... oh and [MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION] too. [MENTION=53]Kazesei[/MENTION] is up for a reply too.

Waiting on Effort unless he made his post already, Btw [MENTION=390]Effort[/MENTION] Sorry for landing ontop of you.

Yeah, I'm primarily waiting on you three before I can post again with Magnal, Malkuthe and Saffyre. And then Kaze for a bit later with Corvus.

Should I wait for a generated GM, or make my post now?...

I'm alittle confused to the point or perhaps now, seeing how I gave enough information in my previous post that tells me that she's ready for the Gm to be posted... Idk.

Suggestions?

I'm going to wait for the GM post. I think those guard dudes are still with our characters and will probably lead us some place.

Just take your characters to the spire, and then they should arrive just in time to catch the "We are Eternals" part of what Malkuthe and Saffyre had to say.

I DID IT! Sorry for the delay Malkuthe, but was having a bit of issue coming up with a post that I liked.

Yay Kaze! <3

Anyway, everyone else, that is [MENTION=2433]Ming - Ladd Russo[/MENTION], [MENTION=390]Effort[/MENTION], and [MENTION=2730]Soul Reaper Excesmyr[/MENTION] make one final post in reaction to the revelations made by Malkuthe and Saffyre and we'll wrap up the First Act and move on to the Second, where, hopefully, the story won't get as confusing because we're all already in one place. YAY!

Sorry 'bout that, Trackerofthenorth. Yes, you should make a post. xD.

Character for Act II: Under development.
Name: Ync-ha
Race: Tenebra

Tenebra ArcheType:
Abyss

Sub-type:
Random based off of which she sees first, it will consume any and every Tenebra, and Elynian if they get in it's way.

abyss_char.png

Personality:
This Tenebra prey's on other Tenebra. It's shadows are deeper and darker than other Tenebra and it can consume an insane amount of light. For it's Archetype, when an Abyss Tenebra consumes another Abyss Tenebra, a new monstrosity is formed. When an Abyss Tenebra consumes another Tenebra, the consciousnesses of the two clash for control over the new body. It is usually the Abyss that wins. This Abyss's basic personality strains from the one most powerful that it had consumed. Meaning, that it's original personality is long gone and was replaced with one far more powerful then her own.

General History: N/A

<tbody>
</tbody>

Ming your post clashes with mine a bit, was she getting all clingy before or after Jarl'eth starts approaching the Eternals as they vanish, and was she trying to cling to him as he was moving? Also Nyin might actually be taller than Jarl'eth since he's a young Dawn he's pretty short and looks like he's around 14 years old.

Welp, dear RPers! Act 2 is up!