OOC - Lux Tenebris (The Light of Darkness)

Oops. Sorry 'bout that. Should be fixed now. :D

*pokes the people* Second Act is up!

*pokes everyone* Are you guys still alive?

Whelp, if worst comes to worst, I'm going to declare this thing dead if no one posts in two weeks.

Malk, do you want me to stay long enough to finish the story with you? I can stay as long as my character is alive. I've grown fond of this story and want to see how it finishes, atleast for my character anyway.

There'll be no need for that, Ming.

To be honest, I have spent a lot of time the past few days brooding about Lux Tenebris and I have come to decide that it was an ambitious project that was not properly worldbuilt, and as such, the plot and storyline has by now deviated so much from the vision I had of it that I've basically lost motivation to continue it.

I'll be closing this iteration of Lux Tenebris and filing it away for future review. I may reboot it, but that will not happen any time soom, not until I've combed through the entire world and patched up any holes that need patching and elaborating where there needs to be elaborating.

Then I guess this is fair well to all the people I've gotten to know the past few months being here. I'm working on a departure post Via - Word.

I might be back after Collage, I don't want this place to inter fear with my work.