OOC - Lux Tenebris (The Light of Darkness)

Question: Nuclear?

In my defense, it has been proven that nuclear explosions can occur naturally. :)

Hmm.. I guess I should've explained myself. Describe the "Nuclear" sub-type.

Sorry, faulty terminology. It's been some time since I looked at the sheet I made. Type, I mean. Describe it as I did in the tables I put in the first post. Appearance and Description.

Okay, thanks for the explanation :) Tell me if it needs to be changed or anything.

Name: Nuclear

Description: Nuclear are known to be very cocky and violent. Their minds can switch instantaneously and their minds can snap in a second.

Appearance: The Nuclear's hair turns red and their eyes glow dark red. Their bodies are consumed by flames that are cold to the touch unless used for destruction. Their destruction radius is two miles.

It's all okay, but the destruction radius is a bit too OP. Maybe 5-10 feet at most.

Alright, just going off nuclear science, but obviously there's always room for altercations :)

Yep!
Sealofapproval.png

Alright, just to move things along, come nightfall, the Tenebrae will begin a mass exodus towards Sol. Many of them will enter the city, but just as many would stay outside. Mostly the Murders, Wisps and Flecks will enter the city. The other Tenebrae will be milling about just outside the city's reaches.

ANYONE still not in Sol will be forced to make a run for it. And by run for it, I mean REALLY run for it. Once in Sol, try to reach high ground or at least an easily defended room. Anyone who is more daring, if you find Magnal, try to stay with him. He should be able to allow some security from the Tenebrae. At least for a while. Remember though that anyone near him will be at risk of injury at the very least later on.

He wants blood, but he values his life and his music above it. Keep a weapon nearby and you should be able to scare him off... for a while. Anyone who appreciates his music will be a tentative ally for him.

Any Elynians that find large, locked doors that seem to lead nowhere in the basements of houses, stay near them. They might help. ;) I'm not saying all of you should go find large, locked doors though.

PC Tenebrae will enter the city and be prepared to feast on the last few Elynians that don't make it to shelter. Don't eat too much though! There's a banquet coming.

Quick question, because My character is a flame based Elyian, can i make fires just to produce light?

Hmm, you can strike a flint against steel to make a spark to ignite tinder and wood, but you cannot produce fire from yourself.

So it's the minecraft type system of lighting fires? Lol

xD. Naah. I was just making a point. So yeah, you can produce fire through those means. But you cannot create fire from your body, from your mind or from your character.

Allright, I understand now.

You don't want the characters to produce their own food. But what if I were to give an exsample that when my character produces the flame, it would cause her body to loose hunger, as if the more times she uses it, the less energy she has? These are all hypatheticals and know you will say no but know what idea I have inmind from this twards my character because she is pritty much fire it self.

Actually, there will be a system of magic that will be put in place later on in the RP that's similar to that. However, they just simply don't know how to use it yet. That will come later. So, I'm not saying no, but I AM saying not yet

^^;; oh, im sorry for giving it away with my countless questions. That is a very big spoiler to the group and I feel alittle ashamed because i gave it away now.

Nah. It's not much of a spoiler. I've not said what the price of said magic will be. ;)