OOC - Lux Tenebris (The Light of Darkness)

xD I would love to, After editing the character alittle, making her Elyian instead of an Abyss. Ah well, I guess I can't be the murderer of this thread like i wanted, Rofl.

I guess for the sake of conflict... I don't know, a lot of ideas are flowing into my head of what I can do.

Seriously?... Did you just seriously?... wow.

Listen, I may have a disability, rendering me sometimes aloaf when it comes to the art of spelling correctly, but at least I try. I don't need people to tell me that what I do is pritty much insulting to others, because I know I spell words wrong, I know the way I think is sometimes wrong. But I clearly don't need to be told. How dare you be rude to me, when all I've been is nice most the time on here.

You know what, F*-it. You made me lose my interest in this thread, hope you're proud of your self.

Kazesei was not insulting you in any manner, in fact, he was just trying to help. There is no way he could've known about your disability and this is unfortunate, but I assure you, he meant good when he said those things. He was also very polite in the way he said this.

It is unfortunate that you have this disability, but Kazesei was right in regards to suggesting that you proofread before you post. It maintains legibility and will help you as well as my other roleplayers. I mean no insult.

Yeah, I kinda guessed that he didn't mean me harm after I calmed down a while ago.

And yes, thoughs are great words of advise. It's just that with my disability, I forget things very easily, and when I was a child I never really learned how to spell/use proper grammer. I guess you could blame the school system I grew up in for not properly preparing me for life the way the should of. Know what I mean?

From now on, I'll read it a couple of times before I post it.

Settle down, Ming. A GM is well within his rights to politely request a proof reading. There was nothing inflammatory in what Kaze asked. And if you have a legitimate disability then let people know before you snap at them.

^-^;; I know Asmo, I know. I apologized about what I did. I didn't really want to tell people about my disability because I'm very sensitive about it. When he gave me his words of advise, my mind told me that he was attacking my mental state, Ie: Challenging my intellegence which I have enough to let me live and function in a normal enviroment ( I was tested, so I know.)

I over reacted and said what I said.

Totally called it, knew you were sensitive about it. High five for being right *raises hand* anybody?

xD You know how to make me laugh, Effort.

I like you dude.

Anyway, I;m going to go and edit my character, If you're still willing to have me be part of you're story. I apologize for my outberst and promise to controll my self if I feel like that again. Of course, I can not promise that it won't happen again because I am only human, aren't we all?

I think the informasion I gave inside of the character is enough info for what I need to remake her.

Ie: An Iges Artist.

I'm done editing it, and this time I believe she would fit the story now.

Alright Ming. *stamps this on Ming's forehead*
Sealofapproval.png

Thank you my friend.

I might not beable to make my post in a while, I'm having my glasses repaired any my Myopia/stigmatism is acting up on me.

For thoughs who don't know what Myopia is, It's short-sighted.

For thoughs who don't know what Stigmatism is, Its when one eye sees double and the other one doesn't.

It is, much so.

Even more uncomfortable when my glasses dig into the bridge of my nose.

Speaking of discomfort, we moving this plot along any time soon?

I'll come in alittle later, got to go to school in three hours where i will spend a total of 2 hours there.... do yay!

when i get back I'll most likely take a nap then come back online.

Copy/paist - repeat

We're moving it along. Just have to wait for the Elynians to get to Sol. I can't speak for Ekaetriana though, as like she said, she's going to be handicapped when it comes to posting.

Otherwise, you can continue your journey towards Sol. The sun is rising on the fifth day since the fall of the Luxes. There is something on the horizon and everyone, in the chaos, has forgotten it.

All I can say is, prepare for the coming storm. ;)

Name: Fajra (Fah•jeruh)

Race: Elynian

Age: Fajra appears to be nineteen, but she's much older.

Nation of Origin: Ignis

Type: Nuclear

Job/Role: Fajra was a music teacher with perfect pitch. She knew how to play almost every instrument made.

Appearance: picture_of_anime_girl_with_brown_hair_and_green_eyes-41196.jpg

Personality: Fajra is short-tempered, competitive, impulsive and rude, but she has a soft side. She doesn't tolerate imperfections, and she's easily embarrassed and overprotective of those she cares about. Around those she doesn't know, she's extremely untrusting and wary of others. When she's upset, she's very dark and brooding.

History: Before the Tenebra came, Fajra was well known in her settlement as a talented musician and teacher. It was some sort of tradition for Fajra to teach every child in the settlement and then have a competition. It was during one of these competitions that the Tenebra came.

Slowly, imperfection became intolerable to Fajra, and she grew aggressive and angry. She began having blackouts in which she'd kill until she woke up. In an attempt to keep herself safe, Fajra ran into open territory. This is where she was when the Tenebra began to flood the streets. Fajra felt intense pain and screamed into the ground for hours upon end. She fed on small crabs and lizards, eventually satiating her hunger and relaxing.

Now, she's trying to survive by making money and trading for a song. She stays outside of cities, afraid that if she gets angry, she'll blackout and kill again. This also keeps her from making very many friends or getting close to anyone or anything.