- Advanced Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Swordsmanship
- Military Protocol
- Acrobatics

Equipment/Weapons :
- Suit of Sorrows
- Sword of Salvation
- Sword of Sin

History : Following a string of tragedies which led to the death of most of Michael's immediate family, the GCPD officer was selected to be trained and experimented upon as part of a secret GCPD program which sought to create a potential successor for Batman. These invasive experiments along with his personal tragedies eventually drove Michael insane and he was dismissed from the GCPD.

After confessing his sins to Father Day, a member of the Order of Purity, he is recruited by the order to be the next Azrael and is given the Sword of Salvation, the Suit of Sorrows and the large manor Brownstone. During his first night as Azrael, he sucessfully retrieves the Sword of Sin from the clutches of Talia Al Ghul and her League of Assassins.

After a particularly heated encounter with Nightwing, Azrael is given permission to operate in Gotham and while Azreal is ultimately non-lethal, he is brutally violent and will not hesitate to mutilate criminals for his view of justice.

@neptune May I take their powers just from the comics or may I take from the tv universe?

I think just from the comics, but I'm not entirely sure. @4everDifferent can clear that up when he gets on c:
Well then, that might makes things interesting since the only comics I know are Flash, Batman and Superman.

I will hopefully post tomo- I mean today. I need sleep first.

Tv powers are not accepted unless they are already canon for the character. We're sticking to the abilities given them by the comic designer.

Apologies for the delay in my post. This weekend handed me my ass and was like: "here, I think you forgot something."
Thanks, weekend!

Anyway, I'm currently working on my post. That being said, it'll probably be tomorrow before I get it up, because I'm stupid tired tonight.

Guy would be with Booster.
@Seiji #1, your avatar has given me the willies on a whole new level. I don't know if I've become less or more fond of spaghetti. I'm conflicted. #2 Considering the above, do you want our characters together, or do you want the end of my post to imply that my character runs into yours? I'm open for anything.

The pairings make sense and totally give us all a good springboard and solid opening to write with substance and to give people something to work with! I'm totally down, @Tyrannosaurus Rekt

If it helps at all, my whole post is going to be Guy humblebragging in space and flying to Earth from Oa after hearing something about Earth in peril, monologuing how they always needs his help and the Justice "Weenies" can't do anything without a Green Lantern! Maybe finish your post with a bright green light coming in from the high stratosphere, or your special Booster Gold tech picks up on a Lantern ring entering the Solar System, or... Whatever. Point is: "YAY, IT'S GREE--Oh shit, it's Guy."

Also, yeah, busy/tired on my end and hard for me to focus on writing. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO RESPOND THOUGH.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Sounds muy bueno.

Hah. Humble bragging! Yas.
Currently my post consists of Booster having an existential moment with a poster of himself. It's not as profound as you like to think it is.

Cool beans-o. Well, I think my post would work well before or after yours, so no rush. I'll try not to take forever. I just need to sleep to recharge my "I think I'm funny" meter. Because I do and I am*

*may not be at all. Your mileage may vary.

Sounds muy bueno.

Hah. Humble bragging! Yas.
Currently my post consists of Booster having an existential moment with a poster of himself. It's not as profound as you like to think it is.

Cool beans-o. Well, I think my post would work well before or after yours, so no rush. I'll try not to take forever. I just need to sleep to recharge my "I think I'm funny" meter. Because I do and I am*

*may not be at all. Your mileage may vary.
Don't forget to lament a severe lack of Blue Beetle.

Hey, you guys are right. Booster doesn't have a BB to hang with. Hmm.

Whew. I was a bit tired and loopy last night. Apologies for that.

Anyway. Post is made. Contact with Guy is formed.
Hooray.

Also, I'm not including thoughts or history with Blue Beetle in any my posts due to the fact that someone, in the future, may want to play BB2 or BB3 and I don't want it to be awkward to work around what I might have posted. Especially considering the characters are very independent of each other. *sad face*

EDIT: I also apologize for the sheer cheesiness of my post. I considered changing it. I posted it anyway. NO REGERTS! Anyway, I assure you that I'll ease things into being more straight-laced in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to try and pull a post together now.

Sorry about no reply yet. I have been playing the Witcher 3 again.

Reactions: neptune
Round #2 of posting will start this weekend. If you haven't posted yet, you need to try and get it in by Friday. My next post will be on Friday night.

Also, try and maintain the same posting order unless told otherwise. That way everything will be consistent. I will let you know in advance when we are ready to close up Episode 1. Any questions?

Will try to post today. Sorry for the lateness. I guess I only just got accepted but whatever.

Reactions: 4everDifferent
*runs into OOC excitedly*

*sees only comic book characters*

*ears droop sadly, pouty puppy eyes*

*shuffles feet in the corner of the OOC in case someone notices him*

Status
Not open for further replies.