Status
Not open for further replies.
We could just start and include them later on.

Reactions: neptune
WAS BUSY WITH STUFF.

WILL HAVE CHARACTER LATER TODAY. GO AHEAD AND GO!

"In brightest day, in black night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!"

RIPCuxB.jpg

Name: Guy Gardner

Abilities/Powers: Fueled by an indomitable will bordering on a barely-restrained run-away ego, Guy is one of the most powerful users of the Green Lantern ring in the entire Corps. Wielding his ring with a mastery only seen by a handful of other Lantern Corps members, Guy's constructs and other latent ring-fueled abilities rate among the best, if not the best.

Some of his commonly used ring-fueled powers are...

-Flight
-Invulnerability
-Energy Constructs
-Energy Blasts
-Force Fields
-Interstellar Travel
-Communication
-Invisibility
-Healing

Weapons/Equipment: Green Power Ring, Green Lantern Power Battery

History: A premier member of the Green Lantern Corps, Guy was the "back-up" from Earth and sector 2814 behind Hal Jordan-- though, to hear from Guy, he was just the guy that was a few minutes too far away at the time. Growing up in a rough and tumble household sent Guy down the wrong road before he eventually found the right one, where he championed doing the right thing for the right people, if with his own unique way of doing these things. Eventually a Green Ring would find its way into Guy's hands, and he would prove more than worthy of wielding it, again using his own unique way of doing things. Guy would proceed to prove himself an invaluable member of the Corps, being instrumental in defending the Earth, the universe, and the multi-verse as a whole, fighting the likes of Doomsday, Parallax, the Sinestro Corps, Superboy-Prime, Darkseid, and the Anti-Monitor.

Yeah! Guy Gardner! Sure I prefer Red Lantern but still my 3 favorite lantern.
02.jpg

Yeah! Guy Gardner! Sure I prefer Red Lantern but still my 3 favorite lantern.
02.jpg
I haven't read any of the New 52 Lantern stuff, so I felt ill-equipped going that direction with Guy. But I know a fair bit of pre-Flashpoint Guy! :D

Reactions: Cush Almighty
I should be posting tonight guys so expect it.

There it is. Nothing fancy, but I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

Hi all. In the interest of making sure all the characters have someone to interact with until everyone can all be in the same place, I've detailed which characters would be in the closest proximity to one another and would easily find one another.

Barry would be near Dinah and Oliver.
Guy would be with Booster.
Jason will be with Bruce, and
Clark with Diana.
At least for now. I think that's a good basis for everyone to communicate and avoid any of the characters being alone for too long.
It would also be a good idea to tag the character you're interacting with in your post to make sure nothing is missed.

@Winter @Artorias
Are Dinah and Oliver together?

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask @Winter if Oliver or Dinah are married or if Oliver is just chasing after her still.

@Artorias There could be some fun in the chase, it'll make for some interesting developements :)

Alright then! @La Reina they are not together.

Ok cool. Of course if you didn't want to follow canon that's alright too. You don't have to be in a relationship. I was just asking.

I kind of want to join this . . . . but have a strange question first? Does anything DC comics count? ( Asking since Scooby Doo and others like Powerpuff girls are consider DC characters if we are focusing on comics)

I kind of want to join this . . . . but have a strange question first? Does anything DC comics count? ( Asking since Scooby Doo and others like Powerpuff girls are consider DC characters if we are focusing on comics)
No, Powerpuff Girls/Scooby Doo wouldn't count. We're looking for standard superheroes, so anyone from the Justice League, or other members of the Batfamily or Superfamily, a variety of good Lanterns, etc.

No, Powerpuff Girls/Scooby Doo wouldn't count. We're looking for standard superheroes, so anyone from the Justice League, or other members of the Batfamily or Superfamily, a variety of good Lanterns, etc.

So Shazam and Rip Hunter are fine?

Yep! But we're only allowing one character at a time for now.
Probably going to look at the two powers and personality and then pick one.

Reactions: neptune
Status
Not open for further replies.