One x One with Kaldoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How was she, your girlfriend?'' Jana asked curiously

"She was nice..b-but made me do stupid things with her..I loved her even though I thought we were not good doing that stuff...but then she quit, she said no one likes a guy that is bullied.."

Jana frowned "She wasn't good for you..." SHe said, blushing slightly

"I still loved her, she was probably not bad for me.." He felt a little bad talking like that about her, but maybe she was right.

"If she left for that reason, she didn't feel the same way." Jana said, frowning more

"I guess.." He sighed and looked at her, "What about you, anyone you are with, or anyone you like a lot?"

Jana frowned, "I used to feel that way for someone, but they showed their lack of likeness for me."

"I'm sorry for you..I shouldn't have asked..." He smiled and looked over her again, "Want to grab something to eat really fast before classes continue?"

Jana sighed, and nodded, standing up "Let's go then."

"Okay~" He led her to a shop outside the school, not wanting to be seen in the school and attract bullies.

Jana gave him a small smile, and walked in. She walked up to the counter, and ordered a sandwich

He ordered some food for himself and then lead her a little outside the school, "I guess..we can just eat, unless you are in a hurry?"

"No...Im not in a hurry at all..." She said, and sat on the nearby curb, and proceeded to take a bite of the sandwich

He started eating and looked her over as he blushed, "S-so..is there anyone you like..at the moment?"

Jana shook her head "No...I don't have anyone." She said, and gave a long sigh

He felt the urge to keep asking, her sigh made him wonder, "Would you like to have someone?"

Jana gave him a small smile "It...It would be nice..." She said slowly

He blushed and avoided her look for a moment, "W-well...I thought....m-maybe we could...g-go on a date...a-after school?"

Jana blushed, and looked at him, "Yo-You wo-would want t-to?" She asked, shaking

"O-only if you want too!" He blushed, he felt as if she disliked the idea, "I mean...I want to get to know you Jana!"

Status
Not open for further replies.