One x One with Kaldoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jana grinned when her cell phone rang, and quickly answered it "Hello?" She asked into it

"Hey! I was just thinking I should call you..e-ehm...I guess that's why I have your number, what are you up to?" He asked in a friendly, yet somewhat shy tone.

Jana giggled to herself "I was actually just about to I take a bath, any chance you are able to call later?" She asked

"Oh, of course, we could just wait until tomorrow then" He looked down a little and wondered. "Unless you want me to call again..I mean, aren't you tired?"

"Yes...I suppose we can see eachother at break tommorow..." She said

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright..later then!" He then hung up and decided to shower too, it was a long day, somewhat exciting too! He really looked forward to tomorrow, even if the bullying was present, he now had her and that was all that mattered.

Jana smiled, and put her phone away and went to her bath, anxious to see him the next day

Once he was done with everything he went to bed, he even prepared his bag for the next day and his clothes, just so he could hurry out to even catch her before school.

Jana stepped out of her bath, and dried herself off, blow drying her tail so it wouldn't get poofy, and walked to her room, set out some clothes for the next day, and went to bed

When he woke up he wasn't quite as excited, he slowly got up and looked at himself in the mirror before eventually getting his motivation back, he quickly grabbed his clothes and got dressed, grabbing his bag and some food he rushed out.

Jana got up, bubbly and happy, quickly brushing her hair down, and put her clothes on. "Bye mom!" She yelled as she ran down the stairs, grabbing her lunch, and out the house

He eventually spotted her on his way to the school and walked up next to her, seeing as she was a little distracted he wanted to take his chance and grabbed her hand, pull her head to the side a little and kiss her cheek, "H-hey..." He smiled at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.