One x One with Kaldoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-O-I would like to..." She said, and her face fell into a dark red blush "Thank you."

"D-don't thank me! I only asked for a date...I have to thank you for accepting!"

Jana smiled, and then furrowed her brow "Uh...Where are we gonna go?" She asked, cocking her head to the side

He wondered for a moment and decided to pick some place that nobody would look for them. "There is a restaurant a bit away from my house, we can go there."

Jana looked up at him, and gave him a one toothed smile "It's a date then." She said, and wiped her hands on her jeans, the crumbs falling off

"O-okay!" He smiled and finished his food, "I'll pick you up at the school gate after classes?"

Jana smiled, and nodded "I will see you then!" She said, and walked back into the school, her tail waving happily behind her

He smiled as her saw her so happy, it made him happy to and he didn't care much for the rest of the stuff he was told that day, moving to the school gate right away after they were done with class.

Jana was waiting by the gate, her stuff in a bag, and her headphones around her neck

When he saw her he waved at her with a bright smile, he reached her and gently took her hand, blushing brightly, "W-we are going on a date after all..." He looked around to hear someone talk about them being a couple of weirdos and he blushed again, "I guess now they have another reason to be jealous.."

Jana smiled at him,blushing, and grasped his hand tightly "They do." She said, and rubbed her head against his arm

He felt a huge amount of happiness when she leaned against him like that, he walked slowly as he lead her to the somewhat small restaurant, he had actually called them before he met up with her, even telling them he'd pay later and just wanted things to be perfect with her, he didn't know how else to show his appreciation. "What would you like to eat?" He led her inside, sitting down with her.

Jana blushed, and looked, at her now empty hand. "I would like Chicken Parmesan." She said, and smiled up at him "It's my favorite food."

He smiled and saw her look as he took her hand under the table, he ordered the food for her and for himself, smiling at her, "You know..t-this is weird somewhat..w-we are kids in some restaurant.."

"Well...I suppose it is what a date is supposed to be like..." She said, and smiled at him, feeling his warm hand grip hers

When the food arrived he moved his hand away and smiled at her, "Have you ever been on a date before?"

Jana blushed, and shook her head "No. I haven't." She said simply

"W-well..I hope I don't mess it up then!" He started eating slowly, always glancing at her.

Jana smiled, and took a small bite of the food, moaning at the taste

The sound she made made him blush even more, remembering things from his previous girlfriend, he giggled and started eating. "Like the food?"

Status
Not open for further replies.