One x One with Kaldoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is the best I have ever had..." She said, smiling at him happily, and single tear falling from her vibrant green eyes

He saw the tear and gasped, "A-are you okay? P-please don't cry!"

"No! I'm just...Happy. No one out of my family has ever treated me this nicely." She said, and wiped it off

"Hey..it's okay, I haven't done much yet..s-so don't cry or I'll be feeling bad too! I want to be with you much more from now on.."

Jana smiled at him, and continued to eat, swirling the sauce around the chicken

He smirked and finished his food before then looking her over, "we could go to the park..just be together for a bit longer, if you want."

Jana smiled at him, and wiped her mouth with her napkin "Lets go then!" She said, and got out if her seat

He smiled and payed for them quickly before taking her hand and leading her out towards the park. "I don't know much to do honestly..I just like being with you!"

Jana smiled and nuzzled her head into his shoulder again, "I feel the same...wait Does this make you my boyfriend?" She asked

"I guess so?" He blushed, looming at the girl with a smile, "I guess it does make me your...boyfriend."

Jana smile increased, and she pulled him into a hug, her head reaching his upper chest

He hugged her back, pushing his head to her head and embracing her tightly. "Does that mean you are my girlfriend then?"

"I guess so..." She said, smiling, and enjoyed his warm radiance

He smiled and blushed a little, "B-but maybe you should still go home, wouldn't your parents get worried if you took so long?"

Jana frowned, but nodded "Ya...I haven't been out this long for ages..." She said

"S-so..m-maybe we can call each other...or just see each other during break tomorrow?" He asked slightly hesitantly, but with a smile.

Jana gave a long sigh, and took a note out of her bag and wrote on it "Here...This is my number." She said, giving him a sad look

"Okay, I'll call you later~" He smiled and gave her a tight hug before eventually turning around to leave, giving looks back all the way before eventually losing sight of her.

Jana watched him leave, smiling, and slowly walked off to her own house, her tail waving happily behind her

Once home he played with his tail curiously, fiddling with the phone before eventually calling the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.