One x One with Kaldoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
He led her to the library and once they sat down he smiled at her, "S-so whats your name? Mine is Leon..."

"I'm Jana." She said, smiling and looked around the room

"You have a very nice voice Jana..I really liked it..though I feel bad for just following you around like that.."

"Its...It's fine...I'm just glad it wasn't someone else who did." She said, frowning

He smiled and blushed brightly, "W-would you sing again...?"

Jana blushed, but slowly nodded "What do you want me to sing?" She asked awkwardly

"What do you like..I liked the song you sang last time..." He smiled and thought for a moment, "Yeah, sing whatever you like~"

"Um...Okay." Jana said, and began to slowly hum the beat of the song

He smiled at her and listened happily to her, he was still thinking about her, what he could do to make her feel better.

Jana slowly broke into the first verse, her voice echoing around the library

He fell silent when she started, listening to her and leaning his head against the table to listen. "Hmm..." She was so good at this.

Jana's voice picked up at the chorus, singing rapidly

He smiled and listened until the end of the song. "You are very very good at this..I didn't expect that..I could never be mean to you..."

Jana smiled at him "I don't understand what is wrong with being different..." She said, leaning her head on the front of her chair

"I guess they are jealous.."
He joked, waving his tail around, "Maybe they wish they had a tail too.."

Jana smiled at him "And ears!" She said, giggling, her ears folding up and unfolding

"Yes! I guess that's gotta be it..so what do you do in your free time..aside singing?" He asked, moving his chair next to her.

"I don't have much free time...but I play the guitar on occasion." Jana said, turning her head to look at him "You?"

"All I really do is watching movues and reading to not think about school..I had a girlfriend for a while, but she quit because I was bullied.."

Status
Not open for further replies.