• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
By the looks of it, you're all good!

Hmm... I'm getting the sort of vibe that he has the personality of the shark from Jaws.
Which is to say cold and ruthless.

and lumbering and somewhat idiotic, but unkillabole.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
By the looks of it, you're all good!

Hmm... I'm getting the sort of vibe that he has the personality of the shark from Jaws.
Which is to say cold and ruthless.

So the question is how far can I go with the history?

So the question is how far can I go with the history?
As far as you want, but my only recommendation is to not make him overpowered.
Which at the moment shouldn't be a problem considering the monster's low intelligence.

As far as you want, but my only recommendation is to not make him overpowered.
Which at the moment shouldn't be a problem considering the monster's low intelligence.

yeah

The Human characetr I am making is an Occult Writer for a horror magazine

yeah

The Human characetr I am making is an Occult Writer for a horror magazine
Is he or she doing an investigation of sorts into the park, by any chance?

A part of me wishes I had made a map of some kind...
Oh well.

@Uncle Legens Legentis I can probably see if I can find a complete version from the internet. ( The original books of 12 have portion maps if I remember correctly)

@Uncle Legens Legentis I can probably see if I can find a complete version from the internet. ( The original books of 12 have portion maps if I remember correctly)
You are indeed correct! The games and the books differ greatly in how the map is presented, but both are useful for reference's sake. I'm still grateful for the help either way.

You are indeed correct! The games and the books differ greatly in how the map is presented, but both are useful for reference's sake. I'm still grateful for the help either way.
I found the online one right now. I will look for the book maps now.

latest

~W.I.P~

Name:Set-Mun Ra (goes by ra)

Appearance:

Human or Monster: Monster

Personality: Set-Mun Ra is a sinister monstrosity of a deity and hasn't allowed the past to become shrouded by the present. He still sees himself as the god he was created to be. He treats others as if they were toys yet is ever insatiable to amuse. He has made the Terror Tombs his new home as it suits exactly what he craves: deliver fear.

History: Set-Mun Ra is a sinister monstrosity of an Egyptian deity—however, if he was truly ever the true Set or Ra, it is unknown. If you ask, he will provide short tales.

Relations:

Dislikes:

Trivia:

I'll be working on something tomorrow or Thursday

• Bucket of Rainbows
~W.I.P~

Appearance:

Personality: Set-Mun Ra is a sinister monstrosity of a deity and hasn't allowed the past to become shrouded by the present. He still sees himself as the god he was created to be. He treats others as if they were toys yet is ever insatiable to amuse. He has made the Terror Tombs his new home as it suits exactly what he craves: deliver fear.

History: Set-Mun Ra is a sinister monstrosity of an Egyptian deity—however, if he was truly ever the true Set or Ra, it is unknown. If you ask, he will provide short tales.

Relations:

Dislikes:

Trivia:
He looks fantastic so far!

~W.I.P~

Appearance:

Relations:

Dislikes:

Trivia:

He's so bootiful. Makes me question my sexuality, lol. :P I'm kidding

I did forget about this. <----honesty

ADHD tends to do that. Then I get distracted elsewhere.

Will do sheets while I remember

Status
Not open for further replies.