One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyy nods. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know. And sure, I don't see why not." He finishes his drink and stands up. "Lead the way." He starts walking outside with his spear.

KAMAKIRI SISTERS, red
Lillian smiled maliciously at Kyy's back as he got up and walked towards the exit. She didn't finish her drink, instead she just left it there. She had no more use of it. She caught up with him, and started walking towards her apartment building. They reached what looked like a rather run down house, and Lillian opened the front door with a key. The door creaked an awful lot as it moved, almost like it was too tired to work properly. They walked up a flight of stairs until they reached a small landing, and Lillian opened yet another door with her key. But this time she ushered Kyy in before her, stepping in after him and locking the door.

The inside of the apartment was almost barren, void of things except for a mirror leaning against a wall in the corner and a couple of amenities. Suddenly, Lillian walked up to Kyy and put her arms around him. But it wasn't in a warm embrace, no, she was keeping him in a tight chokehold. She was surprisingly strong for a woman of her appearance. "Hey Viv, I brought a guest!" Footsteps could be heard coming from the other side of the wall in front of them, and suddenly a hidden door opened, revealing the figure of a rather meak looking girl. "Welcome back, sis." Lillian laughed. "I told you we had nothing to worry about! See, this took only a couple of minutes!" Vivienne sighed. "Let's just get this over with already..." She lifted her arm up, pointing her palm at Kyy. "Hey, don't take this personally. Just so you know, I quite like you. But it's time for you to get a taste of the Kamakiri Sisters secret move." Lillian whispered into Kyy's ear. And with that, three ghosts shot out from the other girls hand, piercing Kyy through the stomach. A strange feeling of hopelessness spread from his abdomen, making him wonder about his purpose in life. Lillian's hands started moving up and down the entire length of his body, grabbing him anywhere humanly possible. A trail of foam with a lovely scent was left in the tracks of her hands. When she was finished, Kyy was nothing more than a glossy, slippery husk of his old self.

"Golden Midnight Hour!"
He fell handlessly to the floor, and Lillian began rummaging through his pockets, stripping him off everything except for his clothes. Finally, she picked up his spear and examined it. "I think this will fetch a nice prize on the black market, don't you think so, Viv?"

Kyy was shocked when the girls struck. He listens, his body refusing to listen. At least, until she grabbed his spear. "N-no..." It came out quietly at first. "No!" He yells it this time. He concentrates on himself. "Crono Reversal!" The foam starts going back in time, reverting to a powdery form. "Nobody... Nobody takes Hokkurok Shimon!" He stands up. He throws a punch at Lillian who was closer.

KAMAKIRI SISTERS, red
Lillian was left in shock. This had never happened before. Noone had ever been able to break free from her treatment, let alone Vivienne's depression. The last thing she thought before receiving a fist to the face from Kyy was "What kind of freakish powers does this guy have!?" And then she was sent flying, dropping the spear. Vivienne, who had also witnessed the strange man break free from their combo, was left in a state of shock. "Sis, you idiot, look who you brought into our home..." She said quietly as a tear dripped down her face. She was then consumed by rage as Kyuu punched Lillian. "Noone... I repeat, noone is allowed to touch sis!" A small ghost appeared in Vivienne's hand, which she blew towards Kyuu. When it got close, she snapped her fingers. "Ghost Rap!" And the little ghost suddenly exploded with surprising force. Kyuu was only barely able to escape it. "Get out!" Vivienne shouted, conjuring up several more of the ghosts, sending them flying at Kyuu. "Getoutgetoutgetoutgetougetoooooout!" He was going to have to run if he wanted to escape with his life intact. The door was locked, but the key was still in it. He had a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyy tried getting to his spear but was blasted back. "I will hunt you down! Count on it!" He growls, sliding to the door. He pulls the key out as he unlocks it and pockets the key. He opens the door only to be blasted out of the room. He punches the ground before standing up, a few burns on him from the blasts. He runs back to the ship so as not to be seen. The marines would likely be showing up after hearing the noise.

He hadn't paid much attention to the time spent hiding behind the barrels underneath a borderline festering blanket, as his mind was much too occupied with what was going on right in front of him. Over the last, what would it be, days or something probably; He had deducted the cause of his newfound abilities to be traced to that strange fruit which had appeared in his fisherboat near the previous harbor he was at. Judging from the effects from eating it, and the odd shape and texture, it couldn't have been much else than a Devil Fruit. Basing the abilities on that, he knew the effects were irreversible and that they were controllable as well! So, he started practicing his freshly acquired powers, even though he hadn't yet fully learned the exact nature of them. He had no idea what kind of Devil Fruit he had eaten exactly, let alone pin it down to Gravity.

Over the last few days, he had been practicing while maintaining his presence hidden, with the help of a simple apple he had already learned to control the strength of his 'Chi' as he called it. Eventhough it was actually the manipulation and redirection of gravitional fields and intensity. He had learned that basic control by placing an apple on the wooden floor and gently placing the palm of his hand against the upperside of the apple before activating his ability. The first dozens of apples met their demise fast and brutally by lack of control, but after a while he was able to let out his power gradually and gently, up to the point of leaving the apple nearly intact after removing his hand.

He called the small and gentle outlet of his ability through the palms of his hands: 'Exhale'

The next step, a fairly obvious one, was the reverse manipulation; A gravitational pull rather than a push. After many failed attempts, he started to be able to lift his hand for a few seconds with the apple attached to his open palm; More and more practice resulted in longer and easier maintained attempts.

This technique was, oh so originally, dubbed: 'Inhale'

Once the ship arrived at its destination, he grabbed a few more apples; This time to eat, and sneaked out of the lowerdecks and onto the new and seemingly vibrant island.

KAMAKIRI SISTERS, red
Once Vivienne's fit of rage was over, she gasped heavily for air. Her anemia really wasn't helping in these situations. She then walked over to Lillian who was sprawled out against the wall. "Sis... Sis, are you okay?" She said while choking up from trying to force back her tears. Lillian rubbed her cheek which was quite sore from the hit. "Yeah, I'm alright, Viv. He sure did pack a punch, though." Vivienne puted her lips. "This isn't funny, sis. I knew this was going to happen one day. What if the next guy who comes along is even stronger than this one? What's going to happen to us then? I just... Really don't want to do this anymore." Lillian could see the seriousness in Vivienne's face. "Look, I'm sorry, Viv, I didn't realize you were feeling that way. I know now that I've been acting like an airhead, but I promise I'll make it up to you. Here..." She picked up the spear left by Kyuu. "This is the last thing we'll sell, and after that, I'll become an honest woman, so that we can live normal lives. Does that sound good to you?" Vivienne wiped her tears. "Yes, yes it does. But it's not safe to stay here anymore. That man stole the key, and I'm sure I've drawn some unwanted attention here by acting the way I did." Lillian gave it some thought. "Alright, we'll find a ship and stea--" She was interrupted by Vivienne's judging glare. "I mean, we'll hitch a ride on the next boat out of town, and see where it takes us. Where we end up, we end up, and we'll begin our new lives there." Vivienne smiled. "Sounds like a great plan! But... What about your beauty salon? I mean, we might not find a faster way of scraping up money than this, and I know how important it is to you." Lillian fanned her hand in front of her face. "No, no, nothing's more important than family. It's about time I started putting you before my own, selfish desires. Besides, who knows what the future has in store for us? Maybe I'll find someone desperate to get rid of their salon and just gives it to me!" She didn't really believe in that last part, but it was important to keep their spirits up. "Say, Viv, can you go pack things up? I'll se if I can't find anyone to take this off our hands." Vivienne nodded, and went into the other room.

Lillian stepped out onto the street. There was no particular person she had in mind who might be interested in the spear, but there were a number of 'treasure hunters' in town that could probably pay a decent amount for it. She decided to stroll around town, see what she could find. Unfortunately, it looked like the recent murder had forced everyone who peddled in the slightly illegal to go into hiding, so she had no luck at all. Finally, when passing a bakery, she noticed a familiar figure in a side alley Lillian recognized her from the wanted posters, it was "Yellow Fox" Lorcana, and if she wasn't mistaken, Lorcana was a self-proclaimed treasure hunter. She stepped in, walking up to her. "Ah, sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I'm looking for someone who might be interested in this very peculiar artefact of mine. Would you care to take a look?" She handed the spear to Lorcana.

Meanwhile, Vivienne was back in the secret room. She clasped her hands together and then separated them, creating some sort of bubble. "Special ghost." She said, and the bubble became a very large, fat version of the ghosts from earlier, smiling with a daft grin. The ghost then proceeded to eat everything inside the room; a bed, some bookshelves and a safe were examples of things it glomped up. Once it was done it licked its mouth as if it had finished a very satisfying meal. Vivienne clasped her hands again, and the ghost suddenly shrunk down to the size of a small doll. She picked it up and put it in her pocked. Then she walked out of the apartment, folding her parasol up, waiting for Lillian to return.

Feeling more at ease with himself and his powers, Talhar casually strolled down the unpaved roads of the harborcity, occasionally stopping to gawk at a stall with funny or valuable looking items. Munching on a fiery red apple, he continued his aimless stroll around town. Without a goal to aim for, life seemed so dull. However, with the coming of the Devil Fruit in his life, all kinds of possibilities opened up to him. Especially in his current line of work; Larcency.

As he mozied on, he occasionally utilised his 'Inhale' to grasp items from a fair distance, usually when passing a stall from behind. It didn't take long until he was walking around with a drink in his hand and a coinpurse full of new shinies.

A colorful billboard and a window filled with freshly baked goods caught his eye and after eye'ing the bakery's wares through the window for a while, he stepped inside and waited in line, behind 2 women talking. Overhearing the conversation, he heard one of them trying to sell an 'artifact' to the other. This kind of information is best not shared in public, as Talhar set his mind on obtaining said artifact.

Lorcana was honestly startled when someone approached her.
"Ah, sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I'm looking for someone who might be interested in this very peculiar artefact of mine. Would you care to take a look?"
Lorcana stood and took the staff from her. She weighed it in her hand and ran her hand over the spear. "It's a very nice spear. Handmade, very well made... It's quite a find, I must say." She spun it once or twice, careful not to let it hit the walls. She looked back at the woman. "And how much were you looking to sell it for? I may be willing to part with a decent amount of my coin for a weapon of this decent a make."

Maybe it wasn't the best time to be purchasing a weapon, from a stranger no less, but she wouldn't pass up such a fine weapon. Lorcana looked it over with a gleam in her eye. She had an eye for lovely artifacts and rare treasures and this was one she felt she would only regret if she let go. The loss of a few coin wouldn't be much when she finished her business on the island. It would be returned ten times over. Perhaps the staff would come in handy while obtaining her true goal...

KAMAKIRI SISTERS, red
Lillian smiled She knew of the spear's true worth. Normally she would have squeezed it for every penny it was worth, but this time was different. Vivienne was waiting for her, and she didn't want to keep her too long. Honestly she just wantd to get rid of it. "I'll take what you're willing to part with for it. I trust your judgement and honesty as the treasure aficionado you are."

Lorcana looked the spear over again then went into her bag to fish out her coin purse. "I will give you fifty pieces for it. It's decent and I don't suspect you were the original owner." She emptied the money into her hands. "I thank you for your business." She nodded then returned to sitting in the alleyway. She inspected the weapon further then stood. "Do what whatever you want, I'll be back later," she told Angel. Lorcana walked out into the streets. There was business she had to tend to of which she had forgotten in her own treasure hunt. Now that she had this lovely spear perhaps she would be able to get some footing in this particular area. She retrieved a large silver coin from a pocket inside her bag and slipped it into her top.

After being given a quick nod from the captain, Lorelei headed off, jumping from the railing into the water. First things first, she needed a cloak. She was not going into town without covering up her features. As she swam, she took note of the different fish, trying to determine a bit more about this island's personality. There were many fish who could handle a fair amount of heat, probably from the volcanoes. She poked her head up at the harbor, noting a man arguing about not being able to sail. Lorelei listened in, curious as to what was going on.

"I don't care about finding some damn murderer! I just want to get going to see my family!" The man argued. He seemed to be a trader, a merchant with quite the valuable wares. "I promised my son I would be home within a week so I need to leave now!"

The marine, Lorelei assumed it was at least. It could have been a local police force, seemed exasperated. Apparently this man was not the first to complain. "I'm sorry, sir, but no boats can leave or come in until we have solved this murder case." The argument continued as Lorelei noted a large bag full of cloaks and different types of clothing. She smirked and quickly took the bag, hiding on a dry stretch of beach underneath the harbor. She looted through, finding a nice cloak and a few extra pairs of clothing she could fit into. There was also a knapsack near the bottom which Lorelei used to store most of her goodies. The fishman made sure to return the bag before heading onto land and into the town.

The streets were less full than she thought it would be, but then again, a murder case was being conducted. She guessed that the people were scared, probably terrified that someone had been killed. Finally Lorelei found the shop she was looking for. Tools for woodwork and metalwork surrounded her as she walked into the shop. Wood, parts, anything a creative fishwoman like her could want. This was definitely where most of her money would go.

As she browsed, a corkboard caught her eye. It was a wanted board, full of the latest bounties and pirates to look out for. She scanned it before catching some familiar faces. There she was. The rest of the crew were up on the board as well. Out of instinct, she took the papers down, stuffing them in her newly acquired knapsack. "Oi!" The shop owner called. "What are you doing with those bounty posters?" The man was large, muscles well worked. He was obviously balding and seemed quite a bit older with a gray beard and mustache.

"I'm a bounty hunter." Lorelei replied simply, leaving no room for questions. The man shut up at that, leaving her to her browsing. She looked carefully for the type of wood she would need, already grabbing a full belt of different tools she could use. After she found the wood she needed, she grabbed a few extra things for her side projects. She smiled as she grabbed some things unmistakable in making a gun. She had been researching how to make them in her spare time, and was pretty confident she could figure it out in enough time. Paying, she left the store, a bundle of planks in different sizes under her arm and a bag of most of the other things over her shoulder. A belt sat snugly against her hips, carrying various tools she could use. She was still happily shrouded with this better fitting cloak, which had large sleeves to hide her forearm length fins. So far no one was bothering her, so she went on her merry way through the town, deciding to people watch a bit as she glanced at shops.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Reimu - On the Striker, crimson
With time to herself as she watched over Brito, Reimu's thoughts wandered endlessly on a few major points. Brito herself was still on her mind, but a few other things troubled her. However, they were thoughts she had to ponder over another time. Soon leaving the room and back to the deck of the ship, she approaches Emrik again, instinctually wearing her marine coat wrapped around her shoulders,

"Against my better judgement.. I feel it might be best I take a breather on land, if you don't mind.. However... I won't depart from you all just yet, unless that's an inconvenience to you.. I still don't like it, but it's for Brito's sake that I've done this. And don't worry, I won't get anyone's attention while I'm around."

As she spoke, she raised her hands up to her red hair, shuffling her fingers through and flattens out her hair. She slides off her glasses and slides them away somewhere, and now she looked a little less familiar, atleast for the first set of glances. Looking back to Emrik with her blue eyes, Reimu crossed her arms,

"That alright with you?"

Kaine - Andesite, silver
The tall, silver-haired man wandered through the streets with his hands in his pockets, with any passerby actually feeling the need to keep their distance from him with the way he walked. He reeked of trouble, and a particular word caught his ear as he stopped in his tracks, the clap of a boot onto dirt clear as day. His ice-blue eyes peer over to see Lorelei - atleast a cloaked figure in truth - and smirked. His voice was sharp and demanding in a way, "A bounty hunter eh? I wasn't aware another was on this island already... Tell me then, what's got your attention on this crappy island? The fact the whole town is so worked up over a single murder just makes me believe this place won't be too promising for me, but who knows..." His smirk was filled with malicious intent, as if he was itching to fight. Not particularly her, but anyone as he was right now.

Emrik waved at Lorelei as she left to head into town and turned as Julius spoke.

"I guess that means we need to be ready for a hasty departure. I'll be on standby here on the Striker then."

"We're well hidden here," Emrik answered, "But I appreciate having another on watch. I was planning on staying aboard myself just incase, so if you decide you need a break or want to explore some more let me know. I trust your exploration of the island yesterday was fruitful?"

It was then that Reimu walked back over to them.

"Against my better judgement.. I feel it might be best I take a breather on land, if you don't mind.. However... I won't depart from you all just yet, unless that's an inconvenience to you.. I still don't like it, but it's for Brito's sake that I've done this. And don't worry, I won't get anyone's attention while I'm around. That alright with you?"

"As I keep saying, it's your choice," Emrik mumbled trying to hide a smile. "Just be back by nightfall."

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~
Aurelia Shin
~~~~~~~~~~

Team member, GET!

"Not really. Let's go to the base and ask the one in command. We won't get far without help anyway. Oh. But before that, there is something else. Take a look at this. This is Reimu Kairo. According to eye witnesses, she was taken as a hostage by the Black Moon Pirates. While i of course want those pirates in chains, finding and rescuing her is our top priority."

Aurelia grabbed the offered card and checked out the face that was printed on the piece. Pink hair, blue eyes. Features that were quite original and easy to spot. So priority is to find the captive and a close secondary is to deal with the pirate problem. Very standard besides the hostage being a fellow marines. Pirates are known to take captives.

"Alright. Get her out before attempting to apprehending the pirates. Gotcha."

As the two officers began making their way towards the town a female voice interrupted them from their side. The woman quickly indentified herself, but it was what she said that added another internal sigh to her counter in her mind

"Excuse me, Captain, Commander. I am Captain Rosa. Are you also here in regards to the recent events at base 13?"

So it was another superior.

"Good day. My name is Captain Caim, but 'Caim' will do. This is Aurelia Shin. And yes. Why do you ask?"

Since she was now technically under Caim, he would probably reprimand her for lack of formality. Quickly, Aurelia stood at attention and gave a salute as well before lowering her arm and let the two captains talk it out. Their plans and reasoning was of no concern to herself. If possible, she would prefer to be treated as essentially hired muscle. That and the fact that Aurelia has no information as to what is going on. It would be kind of stupid to chirp in and make a fool of herself.

There were marines everywhere, much to Lorcana's surprise, but she wasn't concerned with them. As far as she was aware they were still searching for some killer. With that in mind she started to think of what she knew of the situation. Well, she had happened by the building then ventured inside and actually saw the murderer. She thought back to the tall, menacing woman and smiled to herself. She was an interesting character. I wonder where she got away to. Surely they would have sent men into the forest by now. They may be only sending men to their death by hunting that woman.

She could tell what she pleased and then get back to her own treasure hunt. Lorcana took note of the amount of marines still at the base from what she could see once she arrived. Without stopping she walked through the gate's bars and onto military grounds. She did pause then, however, to put the spear over her shoulder and balance one hand on the end. With her free hand she took out the coin should anyone come to confront her entrance.

Some did approach her and she stopped. They looked ready to either put her out or taked her in- both by force. Lorcana held out the coin that was a couple inches wider than a half-dollar coin. They looked at the coin but did not lower their swords. "That coin... You were at Base 13?!"

Lorcana nodded. They did not lower thier weapons still. "I was but that was long before the devastation." She did not fancy the idea of holding conversation with marines but hid her annoyance for the moment. "I believe Nesmath is here, correct?"

"Captain Nesmath. What business do you have here?"

"I am an ally and, despite my dress, not a pirate," she stated confidently. "I have recently arrived from Sabaku Island and have some experience in working with...Vice-Admiral Garret. My only reason for setting foot anywhere near this place is to help. The Vice-Admiral has found me rather useful and who knows, I may just make your jobs easier."

She smirked as they lowered their weapons then; slowly and without taking their eyes from her. "Just take me to him and tell him I've got a present."

"The captain's in a meeting," another spoke up. "You'll have to wait until it's over."

"Then I'll show myself up." She didn't like to show off her abilities but she was feeling lazy and not like walking all over the base. So, instead, she rode the wind using the ability of her suna suna no mi fruit and went in through an open window. Lorcana regained her solid form then began to walk down the hall she had entered. "I don't have time to wait for some meeting," she whispered sourly.

Lorelei stopped when the silver haired man called her a bounty-hunter. Was he eavesdropping when she was in the shop. He must have been or maybe he assumed? She wasn't sure. "I wasn't aware another was on this island already... Tell me then, what's got your attention on this crappy island? The fact the whole town is so worked up over a single murder just makes me believe this place won't be too promising for me, but who knows..." She looked over to see harsh blue eyes. They nearly made her shiver. They looked too much like another set of eyes she knew. She took a deep breath, clutching the planks tighter.

She shook her head. "Supplies, that's what got my attention. Besides, my targets aren't here... yet." She noticed the look in his eyes. He wanted a fight, but she was not going to give it to him. She just wanted to go on her way. "If that answers your question, I'll be going." The fishwoman kept on her way, hoping that the man would just let the whole meeting go. Lorelei had already lied enough. Besides, if he was a bounty hunter then if he saw her face, he would recognize her. If he didn't... she would be in the clear.

Last edited:
Usually Caim wouldn't talk to anyone he had to about this, but maybe the more help he could get, the better. And if it would be a mistake, it would help him learn from it.
"That's true, but i doubt anything worse has happened. I know that marine, and she is tough."
Caim then held his hand to Aurelia again, and when she understood that he wanted the card back, he held it to Rosa.
"If you see her, tell her that I'm coming for her."
The way he said the last part was a bit weird. Usually when someone said that, one meant it in a good way. Caim's way however sounded more like a hunter would come for his prey. Could it be that he was mad at her for something?

KAMAKIRI SISTERS, red
Lillian handed the spear to Lorcana, and then made her way back to Vivienne. "Did you get all the stuff?" "Yup. And I booby-trapped the entire apartment, so if that man comes back, he's in for a nasty surprise." Lillian was first a bit shocked by Vivienne's exclamation, but then she started laughing "Viv, sometimes I wonder which one of us gets the most malicious ideas." Vivienne was both put off and flattered by that statement, so she just puffed her cheeks out and twirled her hair in response. Just as Lillian was about to suggest that the two headed down to the docks, she came to a sudden realisation. "Shit, the entire bay is on lockdown due to that murder business! We won't be able to leave anytime soon like this!" Vivienne gave it some consideration and then sighed heavily. "Well, what with the recent stream of marines to the island I doubt that anyone would consider breaking the law even if we pay them. There is, however, a certain type of people where the situation is reversed." "You mean they would be more inclined to leave the more marines there are here? Why that's--" Lillian was about to say 'absurd', but then she realized what Vivienne was talking about. Instead she swallowed her words and stared out blankly into space. After all, it was painfully obvious. Even the two sisters were included in this group of people. Anyone with a bounty on their head would of course run away with their tails between their legs as soon as the place began crawling with marines, especially at a time when an investigation was being conducted. A pirate crew, which consists pretty much of people all with bounties on them would also be that much more inclined to escape as soon as possible, and unfortunately, Lillian had gotten on rather the bad foot with one of the members of the only pirate crews on the island that she knew of. "You don't think he'd forgive us, do you?" Vivienne shook her head. "Wouldn't count on it." Lillian chewed her fingernails, trying to figure out a solution, and then she got an idea.

The sisters arrived at the secret cove where they knew the pirates were hiding. Vivienne's ghosts part-timed as a secret surveillance system, and so the two knew most of what was going on on the island at most times. They were dressed very unlike themselves, made not to resemble what they usually looked like at all. Lillian had also used her Awa Awa no Mi to make herself look slimmer, particularly her chest and hip area. Both of them wore sunglasses to cover up their eyes. "Hr-hrmm!" Lillian shouted at the ship, distorting her voice in order to make it unrecognizable. "Is anyone here? Could anyone please help two fair maidens in distress!"

Reimu Kairo, crimson
She blinked a few times as she turned towards the railing of the ship, raising a brow to unknown voices, "Huh.. What're the odds of someone just stumbling upon this ship?" She asked in a semi-suspicious curiosity towards Emrik. Twirling a brown cap like those newspaper boys often wear upon her finger and putting her coat out of the way, she pulls out the rods to her staff from within her shirt and pockets, connecting them as she held the newly formed staff behind her. Looking over the rail, she leans forward as she rested on an arm, hat upon her head. The way she was now, she certainly wouldn't look like a Marine.

Kaine Veritahl, silver
"Say, how about I take a look at those posters you snatched? Likely small fry anyways so I'm pretty likely to pass on them. Of course.. If you don't want to, I guess I don't particularly care.. All I want is things to not get boring while I'm here.." The man leaned against the board as he crossed his arms, bandaged hand on the outer arm in clear view. It would be unlikely but not impossible if anyone recognized his features at all here, but he was a bounty hunter, and a vicious one too. The fact he was here meant trouble alone, whether him joining in on it or causing more himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.