One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be in fact correct in assuming I'm still in.

Reactions: - Falcon -
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Solomon "Flowerchild" Celes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Affiliation: Unaffiliated, but will likely stalk both pirate crews[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bounty/Marine Rank: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Civilian Profession: Botanist, newly minted Devil Fruit researcher[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weapon of Choice: Solomon largely does not fight, but if he absolutely [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]has to[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] he has two main draws[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]He has refined the pollen of the Lulba (a variety of daisies native to his home island of Ivoir, the petals of which are often used by doctors for making anesthetics ), so that it can be used as a knock out powder. He usually keeps no more than ten pouches on hand, at a time, partially because he rarely needs more than that in a given outing, partially because his ship is only big enough to keep twenty pouches, and it takes about a week to harvest materials and refine enough of the powder for three pouches. As an additional note, the contents of a single pouch tend to have dire effects on smaller organisms and individuals with weak constitutions, like human children, larger dogs, or average sized skypieans*^ ranging from comas to literally stopping the heart, so naturally Sol avoids that risk at all cost. Conversely, larger or otherwise more constitutionally sound individuals, like Giants, and presumably fishmen* will not be affected to the same extent. Knockouts doled out from situations other than the ones cited above tend to last between 6 and 8 hours.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Solomon's ultimate desperation act is hidden in the sunflower on his hat: the seed of volablossom, three of which were given to him by an old friend who found them while away at sea (that said friend would die of an undocumented illness and leave his boat to Solomon) . one was planted, quickly combusting, and blowing half of his room away (by more GM fiat than skill, Sol managed to hit the deck before he got blown away), and the last one is attached to the center of a sunflower he keeps in his hat. He's almost never that desperate[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]**Citation needed, Solomon has never encountered a skypiean before, but from the artist renderings he's seen, he's come to this assumption[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 22y 6m 3d[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance: As Pictured below[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Other: As noted in the Weapon of Choice section, Solomon own''s a ship, but it is only big enough for him, and his on deck garden. As a child his friend William (the same friend noted in WoC) affectionately referred to him as "Flower Child" or "Flower Kid" because of his interests. His on ship garden gets him the same title from passerby sailors who see is little rig. He does not care for this at all because he never really got over losing Will.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Theme Song:
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]*Citation Needed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]^Citation needed, Solomon has never encountered a skypiean before, but from the artist renderings he's seen, he's come to this assumption[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[spoili]Solomon (except he doesn't wear earrings)[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[spoili]Dat Hat[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]EDIT: Additional note on the bomu bomu no mi seed. The seed was planted in ordinary soil, and if the seed was in fact from that devil fruit, if any devil fruit, it is possible that the explosion was solely because of the condition of the soil.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]EDIT EDIT: Removed all details related to the Bomu Bomu no Mi.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, shouldn't you be sleeping?

Eh, I wasn't up much later than,I would've been id we'd've been able to run the game last night

Last edited by a moderator:
@Magician's_Advisor - looking good, however, due to the very nature of Davil fruit I find it highly improbable that they would have seeds. If you say the seeds are from a unique plant species that would be much better ^^

Just pull a Bomb Flower from Zelda, call it good. There's enough nonsensical things in One Piece that honestly, it wouldn't be that out of place

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Will fix either when I get home or tomorrow (this phond doesn't play super) well w/ iwaku for edits

• Thank You
@Magician's_Advisor - Approved! go ahead and post your character in the character bin too, please. ^_^

Alrighty then! So I have been having some ideas for this thing here. Here they are.

Stuff for next island

video%20games%20tower%20ships%20fantasy%20art%20islands%20artwork%20diablo%20iii%20cover%20waterfalls%20dome%20cove%202386x13_www.wall321.com_59.jpg

1. I think this would be a nice look to it. Something about it just screams "Semi final island". Maybe eve cut back on the development of it and add in some wild lands on there.

2. Since this is apparently the last island before the Grand Line then perhaps put a huge roadblock on this island that would stop people from being able to go to the Grand Line.

3. Possibly some sort of raid starting in the city while we are in it.

4. Some sort of corruption

That's all I got for now. More might come later on.

• Love
@CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @GonzoB., @Lady Bernkastel, @Magician's_Advisor , @Manaxer, @Merry Berry, @Requiem, @Ryex, @TereziPyrope, @The Writing Owl, @Thundor, @Tipsynaruto, @Viero, @Yaoi Master Gavin

Okay here's what I've got for the next island based on what people have said:

Name: Ichiba!

appearance:
video%20games%20tower%20ships%20fantasy%20art%20islands%20artwork%20diablo%20iii%20cover%20waterfalls%20dome%20cove%202386x13_www.wall321.com_59.jpg

with less town, more fields and forest (where Kyy's grandfather lives)

terrain: On a long deal volcano, covered with forest with a large town. There are smaller islands around it, and many farming and fishing villages as well.
No marine presence on this island . . . yet

inhabitants: a very successful merchant island, as the last before the grand line this place also see's it's share of pirates. There are some farmers and fisherman and a weekly market that sells everything from home grown produce, to the mysterious maps that sailors say is are from the Grand Line.
marine visits are scare and far between, so the residents police each other, or hire the occasional bounty hunter to do it for them (think jaya)

Plot: before they arrive the pirates with Merrick raid the island and set up a base. They are preventing anyone from sailing onward who do not meet their standards. They are also preventing those who have not sworn fealty to them from trading for supplies. (and anything else Owl wants to add in)

All right, what do you all think? Did I miss anything?
Thoughts? questions? additions?

Looks good to me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Detective Zero
I've not an issue with that, might help get us all out of the ditch.

Status
Not open for further replies.