One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, captain! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Sounds fine by me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Reactions: Adore Delano
I'll make a post soon enough but it might be fitting to wait until some of the others return first :p

Iiiiii aaaaam stiiiill heeeeere! :D

I think you made the best decision as possible in this situation, @Falcon! Now, I wonder if I should wait for Requiem to post? :x

I can give @Requiem a poke if you need him to do something ^^

Sorry, sorry, terribly sorry *Collapses Into A Heap* If you've got something you want to write up, you're more than welcome to, otherwise, I'll try to get something up soonish

I had some sudden and unforeseen internet issues that had me down for almost 3 months but I'm back until things get crazy again. I'll see what's happened and try to get a post up if I can.

No offense but I think somebody forgot to read up on the latest posts <u<;;

So, if I read all of the post over, the Marines captured someone and then went back to base it seems? Trying to figure out what my character would of seen.

Yep, that's what happened ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hmmm....Where is everyone?

*shrug* I don't have much to post on until everyone arrives back at the ship.

If I have to hijack I will, but I wanted to give people a chance to post on their own.

I was wondering the same thing. I have nothing to post for the moment either...

@Adore Delano, @CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @Lady Bernkastel, @Lusterless Nova, @Manaxer, @Merry Berry, @Requiem, @Ryex, @TereziPyrope, @The Writing Owl, @Thundor, @Tipsynaruto, @Viero, @Yaoi Master Gavin

All right all, here's what I'm thinking.
This weekend I'll do another hijack to get the last stragglers out of the cave, and reveal what the treasure is.

Meanwhile, I want you all to think up ideas for the next island and post them here. I'm running low on steam, guys, and I honestly need help brainstorming.
Originally I was thinking of two more islands, but with the numbers dwindling I think it'll be best to just have one more before the grand line and once we reach reverse mountain this RP will be Complete.

So here's what I know I was told people wanted to happen. Writing Owl had an idea for a great villain, Kyy was supposed to meet his grandfather, Reimu was going to find her devil fruit.
Please tell me if I've missed something ^^
Please add more.
please work with each other and bounce ideas around.

And I will post this weekend.

Wait, I get to pull out Merrick now? Like, seriously? ... Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes! This is going to be great!

I already got a bit of an idea for the situation on the next island. Picture this, if you will...

It could be a very successful merchant island since it is probably close to Reverse Mountain, thus it gets lots of pirates and other sea-farers coming in and out frequently. However, one such pirate ship belonged to Merrick, and he didn't come for supplies. Quickly, his crew ran rampant throughout the town, taking it over and setting up his own little 'playland'. It's been like this for about a week, I would say with bodies littering the streets and blood seeping into the cracks. Maybe Kyy's grandfather is there, and Reimu's devil fruit could possibly be in Merrick's load of treasure. Who knows?

Anyway, that's what I thought of. :) Feel free to judge, add, subtract, whatever.

Here's Merrick by the way. I'm withholding some information for the reasons of it's a surprise. :P

Name: Merrick AKA "Bloody Shark"
Affiliation: Shark Fang Pirates
Bounty: 60,000,000
Position on Crew / Profession: Pirate Captain
Weapon of Choice: A large ax with the edge covered in shark teeth. Most of his melee attacks hit strong and hard, though sometimes he can be a bit slow, leaving him open to attacks when using a stronger move such as Bloody Death.

Ax moves:
Bloody Death- A large sideways swing usually preformed while user is surrounded, leaving one bloody trail in a single swing.
Shark Fury- A chain of multiple smaller swings, usually on a single target.
Marine Eater- A chain of precise swipes that move from one target to the next, his fastest attack.

Miscellaneous moves:
Water bullet- Like Arlong, he is able to form a bubble of water that hits with the impact of a bullet. (Never understood how it worked, but I loved the attack.)
Teeth- He pulls out two sets of his teeth and uses those as weapons when unable, or not wanting to use his ax.

Appearance: Merrick, like Lorelei, is a tiger shark fishman. His skin is a lighter orange than Lorelei's, but his stripes are just as dark. He has a very muscular build, with a large chest and shoulders with muscular arms and legs. His hands are webbed as are his feet. He has shoulder-length black hair and always wears his captain's hat, which is rather traditional as it is a brown leathered, three point hat. He has a small dorsal fin and that's it, unlike Lorelei. He generally wears an opened button up with short sleeves that is a dark red. He wears black shorts and goes barefoot most of the time. His eyes are a blood red color, with cat-like pupils. His eyes are rather narrow and constantly have large bags underneath them, giving a sense of insanity and a severe case of insomnia. He has a strong, Roman nose and sharpened teeth which are almost constantly in a slasher smile.

How Character Joined the Crew/Marines: Leaving his home at 18, Merrick quickly sought to mess with the marines in any chance he got. He quickly earned a reputation for attacking marine bases in the New World as it was close to Fishman Island. Whether or not he 'won', he left his mark by making sure it was bloody as possible. He earned his reputation as the 'Bloody Shark' by leaving any victims that came across his path in the most bloody, and mutilated in the most horrible and cruel ways he could think of. Fishmen who held a huge grudge with the humans for one reason or another joined him, seeing him as a hero.

Okay, so they're out of the caves and the treasure has been revealed.

Andso it's clear Everyone who wants to has the chance to be in the same place

Also, anyone have a name for the next island?

Status
Not open for further replies.