One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a few suggestions...
  1. Hofuna
  2. Sen'i
  3. Ichiba
  4. Mae
  5. Izen
If you guys like any of them we could use one, otherwise I don't really have any other possible names.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I have some ideas for my character, I could send them to you in private if you wanted. Not sure what to say about the other suggestions though like the island name and such, I feel awkward when I'm giving major help to an RP I'm not running, don't know why exactly, probably because I feel like I don't want to change people's stories to my own. But who knows what people here think in terms of if they want to follow a story or help make one.

Okay, bro, @Thundor I understand your feels. I know I get weird about helping in roleplays I'm not running sometimes too. It's okay to feel awkward! Awkwardness is good! It brings up plot points and allows for weird stuff to happen. Anyway, let me get to what I'm actually trying to do which is make you feel a bit more secure and crap. If you don't want to share your ideas and suggestions, that's fine bro! But if you don't want to suggest something because you feel like you're stepping on toes then let me remind you that we're big boys and girls here. If you suggest something or want to do something with a suggestion another person has then they can feel free to tell you to back off. The same is true with the opposite! I am very much a believer that roleplaying is about making a story. However, if you are a follow the story kind of person, that's totally cool! Different people like different things! However, if you got a suggestion that you really want to share, don't be afraid to blurt it out. :)

Sorry about the whole rant. I'll get to posting and actually, you know, being my character now.

Reactions: Thundor
@Adore Delano, @CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @Lady Bernkastel, @Lusterless Nova, @Manaxer, @Merry Berry, @Requiem, @Ryex, @TereziPyrope, @The Writing Owl, @Thundor, @Tipsynaruto, @Viero, @Yaoi Master Gavin

I like Owl's suggestion for the name Ichiba does anyone object? or are we good to go with that?

Next order of business - What type of island should it be? I'd like for there to be a decent sized town so they can get a log pose, but other than that it's open.
Anyone have any suggestions? or things they need to be there?

@Thundor - Don't feel awkward please! I specifically asked for any input so if there's anything you want to suggest, go for it! If you'd rather shoot me a PM that's fine too ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
My internet is out again, later than expected, but it is. I can't even say how often I'd be able to check in this time since I'm taking on some responsibilities in a few weeks. My character could be put on the back burner or however you want to until I can get back into things.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@CrimsonMaiden - we're still moving slowly so that shouldn't be a problem ^^

Off to a new island, eh?

Perhaps this might be a good time for me to get back into this RP :)

• Love
@GonzoB. Did you have an idea for how you wanted to jump back in? or anything special you wanted to be on the island?

• Thank You
Reactions: Jade
Nice to see you back Gonzo, hopefully the coming island will show plenty of fun for all of us (This whole year's been fun regardless. Slow, but fun. [and steady])

So what's going on?

I'm still figuring out what I want to do, or if I wish to participate. Give me a day or so to think about it, if that's not a problem :)

• Thank You
@BlueFalcon Adore seems to be out, unfortunately. I think she's overworking herself, with studying at the university and running two part-time jobs. She rarely even hangs out with friends anymore O__O Last time I talked to her, I told her to go on Iwaku and give people a heads up as to what she's doing, but she just kinda changed the topic... She's probably too embarrassed to log on and say "sorry guys, won't be able to participate anymore" and would rather just drop it and forget about it, even though that's kind of rude.

And I'm still struggling with Merry, hence our lack of replies. I don't know if she'll be able to continue, either, so I might take Vivienne, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to handle more than three characters. Otherwise I'd probably take over Catherine, and Adore's characters as well.

• Thank You
I'm still very much in.

• Thank You
I am too, again I apologize for a lack of any activity really x_x;;

• Thank You
@Adore Delano, @CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @GonzoB., @Lady Bernkastel,, @Manaxer, @Merry Berry, @Requiem, @Ryex, @TereziPyrope, @The Writing Owl, @Thundor, @Tipsynaruto, @Viero, @Yaoi Master Gavin

Okay, so here's what I've got.

Out
Adore
Lusterless Nova

On the fence
Gonzo
Merry

In
Lady Bernkastel
Writing Owl
Zero
Terezi
Thundor

Gavin – Am I correct in assuming that you're still in?
Ryex is busy with school
Requiem's been sick
Crimson has spotty net access
Manaxer hasn't been online in a while. i'll give them some extra time to check in.

I will check on the other two

Lady Bernkastel - go ahead and talk with Merry and see what she feels the most comfortable doing. Whatever the two of you decide is fine by me.
If Adore no longer even wants to log in, then I will take that as a withdrawal from the RP unless she wants to personally take the time to tell me otherwise (I promise not to bite). She's welcome to come back when she feels up to it, but until such point if we need her character(s) for any reason then I'll do a basic mini-GM hijack for those (e.x. She found a tunnel and told the others). That way you don't have to stress about having more characters than you can handle.

In the meantime anyone who has something to post should

If you have an idea on what should happen next, share

If you have any more input for the next island, share

After I figure out what's going on with the others I'll post several possible plans for people to weigh in on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Detective Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.