I'm spending Easter with my folks, but hope to have that reply up this week ^^

and post is up!
Characters are now on the sea, sailing to the next island

Also, all my code is pretty again 8D

Hm....

*prods the group*

*Falls Down The Stairs From Being Prodded*

*stares at Req*

Honestly, I'm not sure. I wonder how many people are even still paying attention to the RP...

Well I mean with like half of my group missing, not really sure what to do.

That's largely why I'm asking ^^

If I did an ending I'm thinking of making at least part of it a collab or letting people have one last post after, so this thing can have an official end and not just flat out die.

Might not be a bad idea.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I'm alright with that. I've always been here, just a shame to see no one respond otherwise.

• Thank You
Every good thing must come to an end. I wish we could continue this forever but I think ending it would be best.

• Thank You
I've just been a mix of really depressed and uninspired. Either is fine though I guess

• Thank You
With the dropout rate and stuff that would probably be for the best, yes :/ Makes me sad, though. I had a lot of fun with this when me and the gals first jumped in.

• Thank You
Kinda sad I didn't get to do more things with you guys before the other two dropped out. :(

Okay, so it looks like the vote is for an ending. If I don't have something up before I leave for my vacation (which I really will try to do) there will be one when I get back.

@CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @GonzoB., @Lady B , @Magician's Adviser @Manaxer, @Merry Berry, @Requiem, @Ryex, @TereziPyrope, @The Writing Owl, @Thundor, @Tipsynaruto, @Viero, @Yaoi Master Gavin

Okay so there's part one of the end.

You have until the 25 before I return and finish it, so run around the island to your heart's content, sandbox away, do whatever you want (within reason) for the story.

Once I'm home again I'll see where we are and wrap up any loose ends and write the final ending.

Last edited:
Alright! I still got a bit of time to play Merrick. This feels so bittersweet though. Have fun on your vacation, Falcon! This truly has been an awesome journey. :)

Reactions: - Falcon -
Status
Not open for further replies.