One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
gyah...sorry i was reading something and didn't have my email open, welcome all who joined and sorry i didn't respond on the forums sooner.

I have edited my character. Could you give it another look Falcon? I have to admit that these actually are a lot more fitting for my character, and Yaoi Master Gavin can now join without worries.

Wow, apparently everything went pretty fast while I made and ate supper. Was going to say that I had spent a fair portion of my off time today thinking about other character ideas but since Luster has already edited, I won't negate the work he put in. That said, maybe later I'll play around with the other characters as plot or other PCs. I'll start work on modifying the bio to this format after I grab some more water.

Nova - you are still approved :)
Though I was going to save the Rokushiki for after they got into the Grand Line and met some more powerful marines - Oh wait, your character is a marine! It's all good =D

Gavin - Wind Logia is fine by me (I'm assuming you plan it to be somewhat similar to Smoker's or Caeser's abilities?)

Akuma - Hey, your character ate a devil fruit! He can't swim that's the condition of gaining the devil fruit powers. Water over his head would have put him in a state of paralysis. So unless you're trying to say he hasn't eaten the fruit yet . . . I'll let it slide this time, but don't do it again.

[MENTION=5955]DanteStigma[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3180]Kyysucara Namosaka[/MENTION], [MENTION=5869]Matvey[/MENTION], [MENTION=4265]Lusterless Nova[/MENTION], [MENTION=4751]The Writing Owl[/MENTION], [MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION], [MENTION=3929]Yaoi Master Gavin[/MENTION]
That's everyone right?

Anyway, Matvey and I were talking about ways for Brito to be able to switch sides from the marines to the pirates and we came up with the following idea. However, it's going to need cooperation from everyone in order to work so I would like to present it to you all and see what you think.
The idea is this:

• Writing Owl's character, Lorelei, as a fishman, presents an easy target for bullying. We're thinking that some marines cause a problem for her and Brito puts a stop to it.
  • Emrik and his crew would be sneaking around town trying to get supplies, see the whole thing, and be somewhat impressed.
  • Later Brito's troops are going to get drunk enough to cause problems for the village as well. Brito will put a stop to it and anyone who wants to can get involved to help. However, Brito is going to beat up her own troops at this point (as stated in her char sheet).
  • After Brito beats up her troops we were thinking that Nova's character, Caim, could arrest her and cart her off to Base 13's prison.
  • At this point Emrik would decide he wants Brito on his crew and ask anyone available to help him plan a prison break.
  • Hopefully this gets all the characters involved in someway.
  • After the prison break those characters who wanted to could join his crew.

What do you all think?
Would you be willing to try this?

yus! this is were my bull form can come in handy with breaking down walls lol

this seems interesting, lets see how it turns out falcon-chan.

Sounds perfect! Any opportunity to push my character down and make her feel weak is a definite yes from me!

I am in for this idea as well, and i was planning something like this anyway to be honest. I like the way you guys think.

Awesome!
So as the majority has spoken that's what we'll do :)
Since you all know the plan feel free to go about it your own way.

Now, as I need to go eat something I'll try to get a post up with Emrik docking the ship and giving his crew directions either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Name: Julius Aspel

Affiliation: Will join Black Moon Pirates

Bounty 25,000,000 beri

Position on Crew: Demolitionist/Thief

Weapon of Choice: Hyoo Hyoo no Mi - A wind type Logia devil fruit that allows him to create, eliminate and manipulate the wind and to a lesser extent storms and gales. As of right now, he has no idea that it is a logia, having not been in a situation where he would be physically harmed since devouring it (mostly from his capacity as a range combatant) and thusly believes he has a paramecia-type. In addition to the above, he can also carry himself on the winds, manipulate his projectiles and partially obscure sound.

Assorted Ranged Armaments (Chakrams, Kunai, and Bombs) - Generally, he fights with his chakrams since he can manipulate them easily with the Hyoo Hyoo no Mi but he also uses kunai and wires to entangle his opponents and make them unable to dodge his attacks, to slow them down or to create a labyrinth that he can guide his attacks through and remain relatively unharmed. He often will attach time bombs to his kunai and has been known to simply carry them through the air to his opponent. He can make several different kinds of explosives, including a water resistant one though it is expensive to make.

Hyoo Hyoo Boomstick - Fires a concealed packet of explosives at high speed through curled hands.

Hyoo Hyoo Chakram - Creates a chakram-shaped vortex of air that can be thrown and manipulated.

Hyoo Hyoo Iron Rain - Scatters a handful of kunai into the air and sends them flying at high velocity in a direction.

Hyoo Hyoo Roar - Take a deep breath and blasts it out at gale force.

Appearance:

How Character Joined the Crew/Marines: Joining in RP

Other:
  • Julius is adept at sleight of hand tricks, making it very difficult to tell what he might be doing in the middle of combat and making him an excellent pickpocket.
  • The only reason he has a bounty at all is because he delivered the final blow on an overwhelmed vice admiral while part of his last crew and was remembered by a survivour of the Marine crew.
  • He has a habit of performing often unauthourized experiments trying to find more explosive formulas with stranger ingredients.
  • He definitely has a bit of a dramatic flair to him.
Theme Song:

Took forever to find an appropriate song for him from my collection.

*sighs* and here I thought you were trying to avoid letting things get perverted Dante

Anyway [MENTION=3929]Yaoi Master Gavin[/MENTION] you are Approved :)

With the current amount of pirates, i can't deny that i look forward to fight some of them. Not that i don't like all available enemies, but some really stand out because of the possibility of competitive fights.

Oh, and if Anyone feels this RP is moving too fast for them to keep up, just say so :)

Normally I wouldn't do something so obvious as the Hyoo-Hyoo Boomstick but I had to add it - I was watching Army of Darkness earlier. And now Imma catch up on the main RP and see when I can interject myself.

*sighs* and here I thought you were trying to avoid letting things get perverted Dante

Anyway [MENTION=3929]Yaoi Master Gavin[/MENTION] you are Approved :)
now now i never said i would avoid pervetedness. i simply said that it wouldnt go overboard :P

Status
Not open for further replies.