One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved :)

The summary of events in the second post of this thread should contain all the information you need to know.

WOO! DEAD REAR ADMIRAL! And bloody coat. He's going to need to wash that soon.

Heh.. I just thought of something a little amusing to myself. If they don't want to raise suspicious questions if they see Reimu walking cuffed with them, her legs should be too since she can still 'resist' with that. Heheh..

Kinda wondering how I can reappear. Maybe I'll just blow a hole in the side and make an impromptu exit.

I too am contemplating a reply since I've been wandering around the town for a while. I guess she'll be floating around in her dingy for a while.

Well, anyone could notice the bloodstained man entering the bar

Dun, dun, dun, dun da dun, da dun, da dun
I'm going to give her some last words before she goes boom in my next post :)

Gavin, since the base is round you could just have your character come around the opposite hallway and run into Emrik etc as they leave the prison block, or bust up the wall or whatever you think will work best :)
And if anybody wants/ needs I can throw a civilian or two in for you to interact with until those who are supposed to be on the ship get there.

Absolutely looking forward to it (Just Imagined An Assassin's Creed style Last Words Scene)

Oh, @Detective Zero, if you like you can have Reimu mention the tying up of her feet, and Emrik can carry her out over his shoulder while she pretends to be unconscious?
It's up to you though. :)

Perhaps, but I'm going to wait on a post for Matvey to make when she can.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Sorry I haven't posted yet, but tonight I think I can. I had been busy with a lot of homework but now it is better. :)

I think I want to join somewhere eventually in the role play but for now I was unaffiliated so it would be more flexible where I could come in.

Take your time. You can come in whenever you like, Sabaku, or the next island etc. :) no pressure.
And if you want to be affiliated with someone later, there are two different pirate crews and the marines. Though as Unaffiliated there could be many opportunities to interact with all three :)

And I'm back in the game.

I am at the tavern now, she is just standing near the entrance shy and unsure since she had only recently been freed from being a gladiatrix :champagne::cake: and starving too:donut::lol:

It's a pretty poor post, but it's from my phone, so please bear with me

If it's all the same to you guys I'd like to put up on last bit of resistance before you guys make it out with Brito.

Although I'd be taking on all of you guys by myself unfortunately or maybe just Julius while the other's escape.

There's also the fact your character will see Reimu being "taken hostage" as well, heh.

And I'm going to let it set for now, let Falcon get a post in with the death and everything else, and of course let everyone else post

Status
Not open for further replies.