One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's one thing I've noticed for some people.. Alerts don't seem to work very well for some, yet mine work perfectly fine and on the dot .-.

It's probably a little wonky. I remember not getting any of the posts from the IC, yet the OOC was completely fine.

Sorry for not responding for some time. Could someone fill me in what is going on right now? The last thing i remember that it took a bit too long to get the prison break done.

I'll do that for ya. Since our characters had been knocked out, the other towers ran into increasing difficulties but the levers have all been pulled and conveniently broken. Currently, Emrik is talking to Brito at her cell now, Reimu woke up thanks to a medical recruit (who is now trying to wake Caim up), more people are getting involved in the commotion. Reimu finds Brito's katana, dealing with a thief in the process and currently got to the prison block as well. Requiem is still searching for the Rear Admiral and TheRider here also popped up to the prison block looking for a challenge.

Last edited:
For it being entirely too awkward to sneak around, I've decided that the hidden identity information shall be disclosed, assuming @Falcon is up for explaining it in the next post

And now I wait. Felt like I was pushing my bounds with how much posts to put out but that should be alright.. Heheh.. With that though, I now wait for Matvey and Falcon patiently. :>

Reactions: 2 people
Hey, just got home from work. Let me eat dinner and then I'll post.
@Requiem - I'm not going to explain completely, but I will hint very heavily if that's all right. :)

All right, Fight time :D

Remember Margaret is a rear admiral so she does have Haki. taking her down will not be easy ;)

Also, whatever else happens, I do need Mathews to survive so no killing him.
He'll be important later.

Hrm.. Plenty of thoughts going through my head on when and how to bring in my pirate hunter.. Just have to see how things roll through first.

I'm not sure what's been going on with Iwaku but I haven't been getting any notifications for the OOC or the IC of this RP. Just wanted to let you know I'm still interested, just didn't know if it was still going on.
@Matvey love the character your using. From Nana to Kaoru

Sorry everyone, but i have to withdraw from this roleplay. I got a new job and it uses up most of my free time, especially when i just drop on my bed.
I'll let you know when that changes, but for now i think that this will be permanent. Have fun everyone.

Shame, but alas, real life comes first after all. Hope you can come back soon if you can.

See you later Nova. o/

Thanks for the heads up :)
I hope all goes well!

I will move your character into the reserved/previous characters section just in case you do get to return :)

I won't be on for a whole week. Or even more. My laptop's battery is dead, and I need to buy a new one on Amazon. Sorry, guys. :c

No charger? Well that's a damn shame regardless, hope you can get back sooner :<

Status
Not open for further replies.