One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up. Hope you get it back soon :)

I hope that made sense. I'm not really sure, having a slightly difficult time focusing presently.

Hello, friends. A little update on my situation:
My laptop is not responding to any chargers, and I can't find the specific battery for my laptop's model. However, I have found a computer wiz. Hopefully he is able to help me with my situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... I wasn't getting notices for this and thought it was dead. Lo and behold it isn't or at least it seems such.. I swear, that's an issue that needs to get fixed.

Not dead,
I'm working on updating some of the first page info, and checking in with people who haven't been seen in a while, and then I'll post. :)

I'm simply waiting for when it's good for me to post again.. I think I'll reread some of the recent posts though.

Yeah, I'm catching up on reading and rewatching so I'm back in the loop.

@Akuma, @CrimsonMaiden, @Detective Zero, @Eira, @Ignition to Spitfire, @Katastrophie, @Kyysucara Namosaka, @Matvey, @Nadrojo, @Requiem, @TheRider, @The Writing Owl, @Yaoi Master Gavin < If I missed someone Tell me!

Ok, GM information and Questions here. Pay attention please! :D

Gavin – When you get caught up let me know if you want Julius to meet up with Emrik and the others on the way out of the prison :)

Katastrophie and CrimsonMaiden – Because your Characters are in the game and on the island, but haven't had much to do yet I was wondering if you had any specific ideas on what you wanted to happen with them? Sneaking onto the pirate ship, meeting Emrik and telling him you want to join, joining together and having your own mini adventure before joining? Something else entirely? Let me know, I'm open to ideas and I want you to have something fun to do :)

Everybody – I know some of you are waiting to introduce characters, If you have an idea on how you want that to happen let me know. I'm trying to plan out the next island at the moment so now is as good a time as any :) If you want to wait that's fine too.
Also, If anybody any ideas, things you'd like to see happen to your character, islands you'd like to visit, whatever, feel free to let me know :D

On another note: If anyone catches I've made a mistake or left something out, or forgotten to add a character to the quick link section please, please, please let me know! This RP has gotten big enough that stuff like that is bound to happen at some point.

Some minor housekeeping notes for you all:

Those of you who check the first two or three posts regularly (which you all should :) ) will notice I've reformatted a bit to adjust for our expanding RP.

To the first post the Character sheet has been updated/adjusted to account for unaffiliated players etc. (Don't worry nobody needs to update anything in their char sheets.)
More info will be also added later as the mystery of Requiem's crew is revealed.

In the second post you will notice that the Captain's log section had been changed to "A Summery of Events" which now includes the Captains log (which will tell specifically what's going on with his crew from his point of view before and after each arc) as well as a section titled "World News" which will be updated more frequently (I promise) with the plot information players need to know before jumping in. These will be kept with the most recent information at the top.
Hopefully this will help whenever someone new wants to join so they don't feel like they need to read the entire RP first :)

The third post, or the Character Quick Links section, has also been reformatted. We now have the "Black Moon Pirates", "Requiem's Mystery Crew" in the Pirates section. A "Marines" section, and an "Unaffiliated Characters" (bounty hunters etc) sections. Characters who have been created and approved but have not yet appeared in the IC (except for Requiem's crew) are now in the "Reserved Characters" section. Characters who have left the game are in the "Past Characters" sections.
Note: Any character in the past character section not listed as deceased (which may happen at some point) can be returned to the game at any time by the original creator. All I ask is that a blurb gets added to their Character sheet about what they've been doing between appearances :)

(CrimsonMaiden and Detective Zero – your characters, Lorcana and Kaine are listed as civilians for the moment because of their current professions. When things change they will be given their bounties and put in the appropriate place.
Matvey - Brito will be given her bounty once the Marines regroup and have time to issue it. For now she's still listed as a marine.)​

You will also notice that the Character section now has the wanted posters/ID cards I was talking about some time ago. For those of you who gave me permission I did draw your character, but I would be happy to use the picture you provided instead if you like. If the wanted poster/ID card has the provided picture and you want a drawing, just let me know :)
Anyone who does not provide a picture (or request a drawing) will get a "marine sketch" (like Sanji did :P)

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Aha! I was wondering if this rp had not gone under. The ID for Lorcana looks great!! :D I had the idea that Lorcana would end up meeting the pirates wherever they ended up next. In my last post she was stocking up to leave for another island. May they meet up at the next destination?

Not bad, I like it :]

Well, I've got through it all and it looks like the two who I was with didn't venture to go past the localized tornado so, I'll assume I'm executing an exit strategy and chance are, that means I'll be meeting up with the rest of you.

It seemed as though Rider was content with fighting you @Yaoi Master Gavin so I let it be. Besides all the levers were pulled and Brito was on the verge of escape so I figured I'd be just dragging things on if I kept fighting. When you guys officially go for the escape I'll just have to come tail you because I Fenrir doesn't really know your motives.

When I read it, it seemed Rider just wanted to make a 1x1x1.

As it stands now, Rider's character left that tower and headed for the prison block, and after which is now following Emrik, Brito and Reimu out of the base. Unless I'm somehow getting something wrong here.

But yeah Falcon, I like your artwork :]

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Hi all, I love One Piece and hope I can still join, my schedule is weekdays only at night I can post, but at that time I can post pretty frequently. On weekends I am on usually random times during the day, but it is frequent too unless something is going on. I also post at least a paragraph or two by default, but can do more. If I can still join I will work on a character to present.

@Kalista - New people are always welcome in this one :)
Fill out a character sheet and let me know if you have any questions.

@CrimsonMaiden - sounds good, and you've given me an idea of sorts :)

With how things seem to look, I hope it won't be an issue for me to wait for Matvey to make a post when she is able before I post again.

That's fine by me. It'll give me more time to work out the next island :)

Ideas? preferences anyone?
I have some of my own, but I like keeping everybody involved as much as I am able too.

Name: Haylia Vale

Affiliation: None
Bounty: None

Profession: Ex-Gladiatrix, Explorer
Weapon of Choice: Thiele(short sword) and Hektor(round shield) of the Vale Royal family
Appearance:
Sophitia01.jpg
Other:
  • Born on a distant and secluded island where gladiatoral games was everything
  • As an orphan and vagrant child, Haylia was forced into the life of a gladiatrix
  • Through harsh training, luck, determination, and talent, Haylia rose to the top and won her freedom
  • She was honored and adopted into the Vale royal family as Haylia Vale
  • Haylia left the island suddenly and now wanders the world exploring
  • She also brought along her sword and shield both with the Vale family crest
  • She gets seasick easily :( It is getting better though
Theme Song: The wild cheering of the crowd will drown out any music so she doesn't bother having one

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.