One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did tell you too :D
And you made him go out with a bang so it's all good.

I just imagine the telling of new recruits about the bloodsmear on the wall that never washed away. It amuses me.

Reactions: 2 people
Posted for Emrik, and I have now tried to give our unconscious marines an excuse to wake up and jump back in.
Feel free to use the NPC as you need, waking up other people, tending wounds etc. :)

I think I just came up with an idea considering your post Falcon.. Feel free to send me a Convo if you wanna hear what I have possibly planned.

I go get drunk for one night!

One night! And things rocket ahead Q-Q

I will try and catch up and post in the haze of my hangover....but I'm sure you guys understand if I don't xD

Name: Tarragon Baelfire ("Tarra" for short)
Affiliation: Requiem's Freelance Crew
Bounty: 10,000,000
Position on Crew: Shipwright
Weapon of Choice: Kachi Kachi no Mi - A paramecia type of devil fruit that "allows the body of the user to harden and heat up body temperature at will".
Attacks
  • Cast Iron Leg - The name she gives her kick-based attacks.
  • Cast Iron Blush - A punch to the face. Leaves the opponent "blushing" with each successful hit.
  • Cast Iron Armor - By hardening her body and raising its temperature, Tarra is able to provide defense for her body. However, her movement slows down with how much of her body she covers, due to its weight. Completely covering her body renders her without movement.
All attacks can be lessened in power with an ice or water based attack.

Appearance:
RyoukoTachi.png

Tarra stands at 5'6", with a slim, toned physique. She has notable tan lines from working outside for long periods of time, and keeps her black hair short. She prefers to wear a pair of overalls, a plain white tank top underneath, gloves, a tool belt, and work boots.

How Character Joined the Crew: After escaping from the civil war on her home island, Tarra was in search for work. For some time, she worked as a shipwright's apprentice, never having the chance to see the world. Her devil fruit powers and perseverance helped her gain a reputation. Tarra ended up meeting Requiem during one of his travels, learning of his freelance work, and becoming interested in joining his crew.
Other:
  • Tarra uses her devil fruit when repairing ships, preferably to bend any metallic parts to place.
  • Personality wise, Tarra has an eccentric sense of humor. Well, if it could be considered humor. She says things out of context, coming off as inappropriate. Tarra has a hard time taking situations seriously, much to the annoyance of others. She is also prone to selfishness, having an "every woman for herself" mentality. This thought process, however, has somewhat lessened from working in a crew.
  • Her favorite past time is fishing, eating, and scratching subtle, obscene drawings on the ships she works with.
Theme Song: Build - Rupa & the April Fishes

((I had a hard time explaining the devil fruit, since it doesn't have any special weaknesses, besides the usual devil fruit weaknesses. I just made up the fire/water weakness. And yes, I have an affinity for bizarre names.))

Well.. I wouldn't say things went that far, my bit's more or less practically 2 minutes IC. X.x"

And sheesh Matvey, I can already see a rather heated battle between that char and Reiku when she gets her fruit... No pun intended >_> <_<

Reactions: 2 people
But yeah, apologies for taking up a page, but RP is RP.. I didn't drag anyone behind technically, because only 2 minutes passed or so ">_> :dude:

@Detective Zero That would be a pretty awesome battle. o__o I'll post later on. I have to go and prepare for class tomorrow. Yay, new semester.

Oh, and I'll wait for the others to post.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for either @Eira or @Katastrophie to reply :P

Patience Requiem! They will post, it's not even been a full day.

Other than this RP I usually wait a few days or even a week or so before I get a reply on an RP I'm doing with some good friends, hehe.. All the while worth it though.

But that's the thing and (partial) glory about ForumRP. Patience is key and golden.

Not since my last post, which was a response to you *Headtilt*

unless Iwaku's being slow? .-.

That'd be a weird kind of slow, only showing some people's posts

No worries, like I said, it wasn't too big of a deal, I was just being impatient, which I shouldn't be seeing as I have other roleplays that I need to reply to

Haha. It's okay, I can be impatient at times too, especially when I have nothing to really do all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.