One Piece: An Odyssey

The snake looked at Roma who ran back to him shouting something quite stupid which made the snake laugh. "Shes right! You are an idiot! Well then, hope you can live with the consequences. You and your crew anyway Roma." The snake said as it continued to slither away. While nearby Sid listened to Roy and his eye twitched a bit. "Ahh! Well played heathen. And how am I rude, when I am merely defending my god! You are the rude one for having the gull to tell her what to do! now heathen. I shall see you slain!!!" Sid said as he watched Roy take off stopping in front of him and taking off in another direction, only to bounce off a tree and aim a kick at his legs. This made Sid laugh as he stood still. "Ahhh blind heathen, a man of your height can't ha-" Sid stopped halfway when he felt something much harder than a simple kick hit his legs, it felt more like blunt metal bashing against his flesh. It ended up making him fall to his back, as he looked at Roy getting back up. " A martial artist maybe? I underestimated you. Welll I wont make that mistake twice!" Sid said grabbing his weapon off his back and swung it at Roy.
Roy jumped back, narrowly dodging the man's giant hammer in time. Luckily the time it took him to draw it was enough for Roy to dodge it. He skidded to a stop eventually, analyzing the person. Just by looking at it, he could tell it could deal major damage. Plus, the strange devil fruit powers of his could be dangerous. In the few seconds of skidding away from the man, he formulated a plan. Without wasting time, he ran around in circles around the man. He picked up a small rock and threw it at the man's head a few times the hardest he could, trying to distract him or atleast get an opening.

"Meh, just gotta learn not to hit them when they are really getting annoying. Something your captain seems to be failing at quite horribly. You guys do know if you survive you are going to be hunted down like you wouldn't believe. Hey though, at least you can say you would be famous. Idiots, but famous." Teig said as he took the piece of gum and shrugged as he put it in his mouth as he chewed on it.

She grinned as she watched his pained expression, most couldn't even move in this state, but she was suddenly tackled to the ground cancelling the balls effect, where Roma then sat on her and made quite the vulgar comment which made her eye twitched. "Ahhh well you are the only dumbass that would be clothed during such a thing. And even though i told you." She stopped as her left hand grabbed his arm. "You still for some reason forget. Come on now you got to do better than that, or you just one of them cocky but weak pirates?" She said before placing her right hand on his chest in which a shock wave pushed him off as she jumped back up. "Seriously this is a waste of my ti-" She said before she was kicked in the back of the head by Ayame which made the master stumble as she held the back of her head. Ayame then looked at Roma with a look saying, take the shot you dumbass.

Sid watched the tiny man move all around throwing pebbles at him, which only annoyed Sid as he stood there. "You..... do know this isnt that painful correct? Like really its more of an irritat-" Sid stopped speaking as he looked above Roy at these glowing eyes and then the scales that were slithering behind him. "Say heathen, is that a giant snake that looks like its about to bite me?" Sid said as the snake then moved around Roy and rammed into Sid with its head slamming him against a tree several times before Sid's hand glew and he punched it away,a nd then held up his hammer as he looked at it. "Well ima kill it now. heathen snake."

Taking out another gum for himself while the man spoke of how they would be hunted down after this and would sigh.'Yeah.....but its already done so nothing can change it at this point.'He shrugged, seeing the girl who he guessed was this navigator that Roma was so eager to recruit into the crew.'I'm sure he knew of that before going into this fight....'At least he hoped, but wouldn't doubt if if this man didn't think that far ahead, fearing his actions would attract enemies that this new crew couldn't hope to handle with just starting out.'I'm The Doctor.'His way of giving his name with the pop of a bubble, watching the fight ensue; deciding that this fight would ultimately determine if he would truly become a part of this crew for he would not follow someone weak.

Dammit he forgot that she could do that. He was pushed off her, but he did a flip and landed on his feet. The place he was hit swirling plasma, reforming back into his torso. By reflex before was pushed off he turned his torso into plasma so the force wouldn't damage him. He growled as he watched Ayame kick the back of the woman's head. It's not that what she did was bad, in fact she was helping him, but for him it was a matter of pride. He never would accept someone's help in a fight. Not now, not ever. "Stay the hell out of this fight! This I said I would beat her and I fucking meant it!" Five spears of plasma appeared around his hand and threw them at her. It should be obvious, but it would pierce her and burn her inside and out. From here on out he would have to use strategy. A straight forward fight isn't what fits the situation right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roy waited for a moment to strike but the man left no openings and Roy didnt wsnt to get hit again. Then, his friend mr snakers came out of the blue and started fighting the , man but was easily overpowered. He was about to deliver the final blow, Roy running towards him with all his might. But he wouldn't make it in time, they were to far. Roy extended his hand I cant make it, hes too far. Something...save mr snakers...anything Roys hand suddenly released from his body, a powerful rocket propelling it towards the Sids face with great speeds. Roy wasnt sure what was going on but ran after his hand and towards Sid.

"The doctor? odd name but okay. I'm Teig. And is your gum stale or something taste bad." Teig said blowing a bubble as he looked at him. "But hey give your captain credit. Hes not that..... well...... lets just see where it goes." teig said not finishing the sentence.

Ayame looked at him and nodded as she walked away while the master frowned and looked at Roma when suddenly five spears of plasma came flying at her, this made her eyes widened as she tried to dodge them by leaning back, but one of them flew through her left leg which made her flinch as she grasped the spot where it pierced through. "Shit! That fucking burns!" Okay boy, you want to dance. Dont come crawling to me to save your pathetic life though. Its one this goddess wont save." She said as she cupped her right hand over her mouth. "Repel shriek." She then yelled which let out a wide shock wave over the area, that wasn't powerful but could harm ones hearing quite well if they were close enough, to the point they might even become deaf.

Sid just before he was going to swing the hammer down was hit by a hand by itself., whatever it was it hurt like hell, as he stumbled away from the snake which shook its head before rising. it then lunged at Sid again as he swung his hammer at it, when shockingly the snake grew shorter, much shorter into a human female form, and not a male one, which Ayame called it. The hammer obviously aiming for the giant head missed her by a large margin, and she then in her hybrid form wrapped herself around Sid's body and looked at Roy. "Shock this heathen! Rubby buddy!"

Roma laughed bitterly at the woman flashing that shit eating grin. "Lady I'd rather be saved by the fucking marines than someone like you, a spoiled deluded Celestial Dragon bitch." He braced himself for what was to come. A shock wave was emitted by her mouth though the actual force wasn't strong enough to hurt him, his ears began to ring and then everything became muffled. His hearing was impaired by this woman's attack for who knows how long. While that happened a strange phenomenon occurred; little sparkles of light gathered around him and the area seemed to had dimmed as if the light had been drained away. "I'm sorry for my poor performance. From here on out I'll give you a real show." His body erupted with golden plasma so blinding that it would've blinded everyone who saw him, especially so up close. He held his hand up and shot three plasma bolts but this time they were the size of watermelons and just as blinding. He followed after them, dashing towards her. As soon as he was close enough he turned into plasma and reformed behind her, sending his elbow towards the back of her neck with ferocious force.

Watching the fight enfold, seeing Roma finally making headway in harming the woman, while hearing Teig's comment on how the gum tasted stale.'Ah, nothing like that. That's just the poison I laced in all my gum.'He shrugged, peering over at Teig from the corner of his eye, curious of how he would react once hearing that little tidbit.'Not to worry though, its nothing fatal mind you. It'll just make you quite ill for the next two or three days.'Dusting off the pant leg folded over the other before folding them on his knee.'I do apologize for using such a method, but with how hectic things are getting. I think it best we avoid another fight.'He gave a small nod, wondering what Roy was up to at the moment.

"Hey! Who be the asshole that bumped into my-"Cassandra stopped mid-sentence as she opened her eyes to see that her small boat - a raft with a bubble-like encasement on it similar to a Bon Chari - had actually been pushed against land instead of being bumped into, "Oh…"

Blinking a few times to wake herself Cass sat up from her lying position before throwing a foot upwards causing the bubble to rise up then fall onto the back of the raft. She held her arms out pulling her body backwards letting out a few groans as her back cracked. She slowly stood, keeping steady as the raft rocked back and forth gently atop of the waters. "Perfect timing, I need to re-stock on alcohol!" she spoke out before letting her knees bend, shooting forward as she jumped off of her raft and onto the hard ground.

She looked back as her raft drifted away from the island, though staying close nonetheless. She liked keeping her raft off the land just in case she needed to jump back in for a grand escape without the hassle of pushing it into the water, though she knew the risks of keeping it on the water for too long. Turning her head forward she began walking towards what was an obvious town in sight.

It didn't take long for shit to pop off once Cassandra entered the town. A middle-aged man ran up to her asking if she could help him get something he couldn't reach. It seemed like a genuine request considering his small size, and the small size that seemed to be the average around the area especially compared to her six' two height, despite ladders being a thing she agreed to help.

Now she was in an alley with a middle-aged man holding a knife to her back with two younger men with swords a good distance in front of them. She should have been smart enough to consider it being a trap, atleast on an island she had no knowledge of.

"You're going to give us everything you've got pretty lady, and I mean everything!" One of the younger men said as he licked his lips, eyes trailing down the female's body.

"Well if you wanted everything from me then you could have just asked. I'm willing to share," Cassandra stated with a wink as her hands slid up to the opening of her shirt, slowly pulling it apart. The two stared, too lost in lust to realize that the female had been replaced with a barrel. Shing! One more head in the world now not attached to it's body, brought to you by the guy on the left, which was probably the hand he used. Pivoting to the right Cassandra brought her blade downwards, slicing open the shoulder of the man to the right. Foot flying forward managing to collide with his chest he was sent into a wall which freed her blade from his flesh.

Turning to face the last man brought a chuckle out of her as he charged forth with his knife. Pulling her right arm back she let it shoot forward, releasing the cutlass in her hand. It shot straight forward with only little drop. The only thing the man had to do to dodge was duck, which was what he did. In that moment Cassandra switched places with the sword then crouched, dealing an uppercut to the man with her left hand. The armor added extra damage causing him to rise off the ground a little, shattered teeth flying into the sky.

Cassandra sent a right punch to his temple sending him into the ground quicker than what he was dropping before slamming her right foot onto his ribs. His mouth shot open revealing only tongue, gums, and blood. He tried to yell in pain but only wheezes came out, then more blood. Flipping her hair and tilting her hat forward, Cassandra walked back to go pick up her cutlass before walking out of the alley dusting herself off. "Where can a lady buy a drink here?"

A smile crept onto Cassandra's face as she finally came across one, a pub! "Ah, here we are!" she called out as she began walking towards it. Walking inside the pub, she ignored the woman by the door with the swords giving an eerie look, and sat down on a stool in front of the counter.

I wonder how they knew, or is it just a coincidence?, Cassandra thought before the bartender came over to her asking what she'd like to drink. She gave a smile, "A cup of rum, and a barrel to go. Don't worry. I can pay for it all! I don't have gold on my hand just for show!" Cassandra held her right arm up, showing off the gold gauntlet on her right hand.

The bartender just smiled and nodded as if he was anticipating being rich by the end of the day. Cassandra anticipated being drunk by the end of the day, and satisfied that she had scammed another fool. Good thing it seemed her bounty hadn't reached this place, but that was probably why they were here as well. Her cup was served and her barrel was placed besides her, too trusting, she thought.

"Bottoms up!" she called out before downing her whole cup. Slamming her cup onto the counter a flush crept across her cheeks while she held a sly expression. She was about to up and run with the barrel before she fell to the floor, seemingly barely able to move. She crawled onto her knees, hands on the ground as she struggled to get up.

"I…When…?"

"Oh Cassandra, I never took you as one who liked that position. You dirty girl!" the woman with the swords said as she hovered above Cassandra laughing. She kicked Cassandra causing her to fall to the ground, "We have people everywhere, we thought you knew. You know, you're becoming easier to trick by the day."

Cassandra let out a cough as she raised a hand to grip onto the counter, lifting herself from the ground and using her free hand to keep her hat on. She looked at the woman whose name was Hatsume. Leaning on the counter she then spoke slowly, "You didn't trick me…I just happened to fall for your trick."

"But…That's-" A smirk appeared on Cassandra's face before she swapped places with a chair. Running through the bar Cassandra burst through the doors to the outside, running towards her raft, laughing at how she deceived Hatsume. The look on her face was priceless!

"Bottoms up!" she called out before downing her whole cup, atleast that's what she made it seem like. The taste was awful right off the bat! While most people probably couldn't taste poison when mixed in with food or drinks, she could with this particular one. She forced herself to remember it every time it was given to he back then. She prayed that her exchange ability wouldn't fail her now and that she could take the poison out of the drink as she drank it...Good, now it was time to act and make her escape.

Cassandra kept her hat held down as she quickly ran. If Hatsume ran after her, or more so started to catch up, she would then resort to her devil fruit. But of course she wasn't prepared for what came up next. Skidding to a halt her eyes widened as a man stood in front of her. "H…Hajime?" she asked.

"Hi, my name is Hajime! What's yours?"

the friendly boy asked with a grin, hands gripped tight around the bars of the cage Cassandra was placed in.

Sitting the furthest away she could from the boy on the outside, she held her scarred face ignoring him. She wished he would just go away. She just wanted to kick his stinky fingers! But she knew something bad would happen, so she didn't.

"Tch, Hajime get away from that filthy thing!" Hajime's sister, Hatsume, yelled at him, "Filthy things are beneath us!" Hajime sighed looking back at his sister. "Sometimes the clean can get dirty, or they really are the dirty ones. While it's the other way around for the ones perceived as filthy." Hajime then looked back at Cassandra with a smile, "Besides, filthy or not everyone needs someone, and you look like you could use a friend…So, may I know your name?"

"It's…Cassandra."

"Long time, Cassandra," Hajime said in monotone before his eyes shot past Cassandra, "I should have known my younger sister couldn't handle the job. And she wonders why father favors me."

"Hajime, I thought-"Hajime cut her off. "I'll end this here, you will be brought back." Hajime held a hand out with his finger tips beginning to sparkle. He showed no emotion.

"Wait a goddamn minute!" Hatsume said as she ran up to the two, standing closer to her brother. She pushed him over drawing her blades, "This is my mission!"

"A mission that you have failed," Hajime replied.

"Hey! Somehow the bitch got past the poison!" Hatsume yelled, "But it's not over until it's over. Now move your big ass back so I can kill the bitch!"

"Killing isn't an option. I'll have to execute you on the spot if you killed her. But fine, I'll trust you this once. But let me remind you that I have a problem with incompetence, and like to rid of things I perceive as useless. So don't fuck up." Hajime finished speaking then moved out of the way.

"Yeah, yeah I get it!" Hatsume yelled before she shot at Cassandra, wildly swinging at her with her blades. Cassandra deflected one blade while she backed up to dodge the other, going on the defense to analyze. The attacks weren't very strong, so it seemed Hatsume relied more on speed, meaning if she went up against someone stronger then she could easily be knocked away if they got a good one off. But that's where her second blade came in. Only one attack could be pulled off before another blade came at you….Atleast for most people.

As the right blade came down at her Cassandra hit it with her own blade only for the left blade to swing down. Cassandra smacked the left blade aside with her left hand only for the right blade to come down at her which she blocked with her right hand. Good thing she had armor. She smacked the blade off her arm with her left hand, backing up as the left blade came down once more only barely able to cut her arm. It didn't matter, the wound wasn't too big, it'd heal.

Hatsume grinned seeing she was on the winning side. The bitch was too prideful. She held her arms out with her blades held upside down. Beginning to spin them rapidly her blades would become invisible due to the speed. Throwing her arms forward the blades had extended past Cassandra's neck. Bringing her arms together at great speed the blades began closing in on Cassandra, aiming to behead her. She saw Hajime reach forward to stop his sister, but it was too late….

Splat! It was everywhere! Everyone was covered in it! It mostly splattered onto Hatsume and Hajime, but a bit had gotten on Cassandra too. "WhatTheFuck!?" Hatsume yelled as she tossed the remains of the squashed watermelons Cassandra switched her swords for onto the ground. Hatsume took that chance and ran past the two, letting Hatsume hear her giggling. Conveniently placed fruit stand, it seemed.

"Incompetence, you'll be dealt with accordingly," Cassandra heard Hajime speak. Continuing to run she noticed that the island began dimming to the point that it seemed to be night time despite the sun being out. She didn't know what was going on but she wasn't going to stop to find out. Hopping off the land and landing onto her raft she quickly pulled the bubble over her. Her foot slammed on one of the pedals causing the raft to make a sound similar to a motorcycle starting up before shooting off.

Looking back she watched as a flash of light surrounded the entire island. Parts of the island began breaking off and falling into the deep waters, some buildings even falling apart. What was that power? She sighed, not wanting to know what other damages she had brought upon that island. Looking forward once again she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the sweet boy she once knew. She couldn't dwell on it too long. She needed to find another island. Alcohol was what fueled her raft, and she was running low. This time she just had to get out before another island was destroyed.

Last edited:
Roy was rather, well he was really surprised when mr snakers turned into a woman, then into a hybrid form. But he kept his emotionless face, running towards the man sid as she said to finish him. He nodded, skidding to a stop and tensing up his legs. Multiple geara could be heard turning as he looked into Sids eyes "This ends here heathen" With that, he shot off the ground and flew at Sid, aiming a right now towards his face.

"Ahhhh that explains it." Teig said spitting out the gum as he looked at the doctor. "Well can't say I saw it coming, but how come you aren't affected by it? You are chewing on it as well. Eh maybe yours isn't poisoned. Not that it matters. But if I'm going to lose, i'm losing my way so." Teig said as he raised his left hand in the air causing The doctors seat to shoot in the sky with a pillar of earth, which Teig then stood up and placing his right foot on it, tipped it over.

Sid tried to break free but surprisingly she kept a tight hold of him, long enough for Roy to take off towards him and land a direct hit to Sid face which stopped Sid's struggling as he then started to fall which the snake lady took as a chance to get off him before he collapsed on his face. The lady then poked him with a stick and held up her arms. "Winners!!!"

Suddenly she was blinded afetr he finished his little lecture, man might be dumb but god was he a bright man. she had to shield her eyes which ended with her getting whacked by several burning balls and then rammed in the back of the head by his elbow which made her face propel to the ground with a smash, enough to crack it at least. She mumbled something as she lifted her head, and quickly turned around grabbing him by the neck with her left hand. "Oh fuck this shit. Repel extermination." She said when suddenly her hand vanished from sight, she even looked to be in pain from this. "Before that knight left, I had him hit me so I could absorb his power. While I may not be able to use it fully. It will still hurt ten times worse than your puny hits." She said before aiming a right punch to his chest.

God it felt so god to watch this woman face plant straight into the ground. A normal person wouldn't have been able to get back up after such a severe blow in the neck or any of those enhanced plasma bolts, but this this woman wasn't an ordinary human. Out of nowhere his neck was being wrung around by her left hand. Damn this woman was quick. Did she say Repel Extermination? Now that's something he certainly didn't want to get hit by. Her right hand came in hot with the intention of ending this fight with this one blow. If this really came from that knight then he would certainly be in big trouble if he was hit. His right hand, maybe out of instinct rather than skill, somehow in time came up and his palm pushed her hand to the side. The force of that attack was truly fearsome. From that redirected punch a linear shock wave blasted a straight line through the ground. "If my punches aren't enough then eat this!" Five golden lances appeared over his hand, each one of them seemed to look like a pair of terrifying claws. He lunged his hand his hand with those lances at her. This man wasn't hesitating to kill her at all even knowing of the consequences that would happen if he were to do so. In fact this man's eyes didn't even look like the ones of a human, but that of a big mighty predator. She couldn't possibly react fast enough to avoid them at close range, not after having such a powerful attack redirected like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teig was calmer than those previously tricked into taking his so called kind offering and couldn't help but chuckle at the man's reasoning for not being poisoned. Opening his mouth to answer; cut short by the man raising his left hand that caused his chair, made of earth to rise high up into the air leaving him sitting there with a view of the surrounding area. He stood up, working to think of a way to get down when his eyes spotted Roma and they would widen under his shades.'That idiot..he isn't about to do what I think he is....'Squinting his eyes as he grit his teeth; his captain was about to do something tremendously stupid, for fighting a C.D was one thing, but attempting to kill her?

It was then that he felt the earthly pillar started to tumble over and would grin as an idea came to mind.'I have to give you my thanks Teig and for this I truly do apologize for the poisoning.'At that he would lean his body forward pressing his feet against the side of the pillar to have his body slide down the falling pillar.*not yet..a little longer.*He thought to himself and turned his gaze to Roma, who was preparing to finish off the woman, but halfway down the pillar would crouch down and kicked off to propel himself at such speed that his body looked like a blur.'ROMA!! STOP!'The man shouted as he suddenly stopped with his arm between Roma's lances and the woman; doing so causing his arm to be cut and burned in the process, the risk of losing his arm a far better option than had he failed to stop the attack.

Roy jumped back by pushing himself off Sid with his knee, watching the man crash onto the ground as mr or ms? snakers got off him. She walked over to him and poked him with a stick, flailing her arms up and yelling winner. Roy bent over, picking up his fist and placing back into his strange looking socket. He turned to her, forming a smile. It didn't look geniune, but it was a try. He used what he learned from other people."Yes, it appears we won" He faced off in the direction which Roma and the Doctor left "Should we go meet up with the rest?" He asked, starting to walk off in their direction

Her eyes widened whens he pushed her hand away and ended up destroying a chunk of the city instead, that's when she saw the spears before her eyes. She was still in the heat of the moment and didn't expect this to happen so soon. So when one of the mans crew blocked the attack, she fell on her rear staring at the man. She looked over at Teig who was on his knees vomitting, and has yet to see Sid so she expected the worse. Thats when she clutched her head and grit her teeth. "Not fair! She was mine first! What gives you the right to take her from me! S-she was the only girl my age I knew! Everyone else treated me like a plague! I couldn't just let her leave, I did what I thought would be the best way to keep her! I won't let some punk take her from me!" She said standing back up only to fall again, all the adrenaline keeping her going gone, with fear taking its place. Thats when Ayame walked over to her and grumbled to herself. "Thats a shit way of making friends...."Ayame said before scratching her head. "How about this.... if you don't call the marines on us, I'll be your friend." Ayame asked which made the female sob a bit before nodding.

"Winners!!!!!" shouted in the distance with a female dragging Roy with her left arm in the air. She made her way to the rest of the group and looked at Roma." Good man, you kept your word. In fact your such a heartless monster that you even made a girl cry. Man what a dumb dick you are." The woman said laughing as Ayame looked at her confusingly. "W-who are you?" Ayame asked which made the woman let go of Roy and pat him. "Look a diversion!" She said before running into the woods.

Sighing, Hayden stared at the ceiling as he lay on the soft bed, his hands cupped behind his head. It was so... Peaceful. He was used to such tranquility, and he couldn't lie - it was quite... Distressing. He wasn't one to live a life of peace, so to actually be placed in such a harmonious situation was quite new to him.

But hey, he wasn't gonna knock it.

Yawn.

He blinked and looked to his side, his eyes widening when he saw the naked female beside him.

Were those cat ears? Goddamn, he was really moving up in the world-

Creeeeeeeeeeak.

Grunting, he awoke with a start, cursing as a splinter stabbed into the back of his neck. Inwardly fuming, he cursed the rickety ship and random waves that awoke him from his dream. It had so much potential to be a dream made of legend.

"Oh daddyyy..." A drowsy voice drawled out and Hayden's eyes narrowed as he looked out the side of his periphrial vision, spotting the half-naked, half-asleep, 100% drunk man laying beside him. He made a face of disgust when he saw the layers upon layers of fat the man had. He shuddered and began to get off the floor right as a wave hit the side of the ship, sending the fat man rolling right on top of him.

"Oh god no please...." Hayden sobbed quietly, being crushed by the man's weight. "Oh god, someone help... cute cat girl from my dreams... p-ple...!!!!!!!!!" He was cut off as the fat man's arm pit was buried in his face and tears streamed from his eyes.

He hated his life.

What the? The Doctor blocked the spears with his arms! Roma's eyes widened and he canceled them instantly before he took off The Doctor's arm with his attack. He looked at the man's arm, burned and bleeding. Roma looked up at the man, frowning at him for getting in the way of the finishing blow. He pulled his hand away and let it fall to his side. "Tch, I got carried away." He slid his hands into his pockets and began to slowly walk away from them. He turned his head around at what this woman said. Was this what this was about? Having a friend? "Lady you have a fucked up way of making friends. I don't know what the story behind you two is, but from I see this isn't normal." He turned onto his heel to face her, his face held no pity towards this spoiled brat. "From this day on she's the freest woman alive. There isn't a life better than being a pirate, certainly better than being stuck with some emotionally clinging woman like you."

"Winners!" Roma turned his head towards the source of that noise and saw a woman dragging Roy behind her. "Roy! You're alive!" He was more concerned with the condition of his shipwright than who the woman was. The woman laughed at him, calling him a heartless dick for making this woman cry. What she said before made him confused. How did she know that he made the promise to beat The Master? She just ran off all of a sudden. "H-hey get back here!" He sighed and rubbed the back of his head. It didn't matter so much to him. Everything was resolved in the end. "Ayame, you are to pack whatever you want to bring with you. I'll expect you by the port later. Also..." He pointed his thumb over the back of his shoulder towards the vomiting Teig. "You may want to get your claws back."

How close it had been with the doctor just barely making it in time to prevent Roma's attack that ended with mere burns on his arms and some bleeding. Just another scar added to many others; Pulling his arm back to patch it up, listening to the woman go on about simply wanting a friend and that all of this happened because of her extremely selfish needs.

Several things happened afterwards with Roy suddenly being dragged in by some naked woman shouting winner then running off as Roma ran on about how fucked up this woman was for going through all this. On that aspect he couldn't help but agree.'Caring only about yourself there captain? Seems this woman isn't the only one being selfish.'Considering he never really considered to think about Ayame's thoughts on all this and whether she wanted to even join the crew or not.'Since everything seems settled, I'll be heading back to the ship. Got some things to do.'Flexing his hand before turning to head to the ship, using bandages to stop the bleeding in his arm.

Roy left with Mr Snakers leading, but somehow along the line he was being dragged along. With his blank face, he showed up with her to the scene with Roma. He waved his hand at Roma "Hello, and well I am most certainly not dead" He looked over at the scene as Mr Snakers spoke to Roma, waiting for them to run. Before he could speak, Mr Snakers patted his head and ran for the forest. Roy waved as she ran away "Bye Mr Snakers" He turned around to Roma "Oh yes, look Roma. Mr Snakers has boobs. I thought Mr was for males?" Roy asked Roma, slightly tilting his head.

"You... Fat... Piece... Of... Fuck!" Hayden yelled as he tossed the fat man overboard. Glancing over the railing, he watched as the water began to turn red and he could see moonlight reflecting off the liquid's surface.

'Perfect!' He thought with a smile, clasping his hands behind his head as he walked off towards the stern of the ship, careful to avoid the blood on the floor from where he dragged the fat man. Getting his corpse up the stairs from the crew quarters was much easier than he could have anticipated.

"Huh... Would have thought that with all that blubber, Sin would have had a hard time cutting through him..." He mumbled to himself as he made his way back towards the bunks.

~A few hours later~

"...Well then." Hayden spoke to himself as he glared at the newspaper, reading it intently as he purposely ignored any questions as to the trail of blood on the ship and the disappearance of the fat man. "Looks like Roma has a little crew... And they all have some nice bounties on them." He grinned.

"Who knows, maybe this is gonna be more fun than I thought..."