One Piece: An Odyssey

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Blinking, Hayden focused on the weapon-toting girl.

A hollow chuckle escaped him.

"Please. By all means. Try and take it. I've been yearning for a neck to snap for a few days now." He smiled coldly, his star-crossed pupils backing his challenge. "Or, you can be a good little girl and take a few steps back before you get hurt." Hayden's voice was calm and smooth, glad he was able to focus on something other than that monster in the sea.

Smiling coldly, Ai trailed the curved blade in a circle on his chest for a moment before standing, keeping the weapon tilted down towards the man as she blatantly sized him up.

"What a way to thank someone for saving your life, Mop. I won't steal your shit, but I'm not moving either."

Deftly, the woman stowed the blade meant for impaling before drawing her pistol and pulling the flint back as she aimed it at 'Mop's head as quickly as she had stowed the blade.

"What's your name?"

Smiling coldly, Ai trailed the curved blade in a circle on his chest for a moment before standing, keeping the weapon tilted down towards the man as she blatantly sized him up.

"What a way to thank someone for saving your life, Mop. I won't steal your shit, but I'm not moving either."

Deftly, the woman stowed the blade meant for impaling before drawing her pistol and pulling the flint back as she aimed it at 'Mop's head as quickly as she had stowed the blade.

"What's your name?"
"Pro-tip, sweetie - don't save people's lives. It'll get you in deep shit." Hayden said, having learned that from a young age thanks to his father's marvelous teachings. "My name? Sebastian. Most call me Baz. Feel free to do so." He chuckled, slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position.

"Another tip - don't get so close to someone if you have a pistol like that one. If I tried, I could cut your arm off before you pull the trigger." He teased, a taunting look glinting in his eyes. "Now, what's your name? Or are you one of those overly mysterious types who try hard to be interesting, only to come off as really adorable in a sad way?" He inquired, bringing one knee up to his face before resting his chin on it, never breaking eye contact with the girl.

"Pro-tip, sweetie - don't save people's lives. It'll get you in deep shit." Hayden said, having learned that from a young age thanks to his father's marvelous teachings. "My name? Sebastian. Most call me Baz. Feel free to do so." He chuckled, slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position.

"Another tip - don't get so close to someone if you have a pistol like that one. If I tried, I could cut your arm off before you pull the trigger." He teased, a taunting look glinting in his eyes. "Now, what's your name? Or are you one of those overly mysterious types who try hard to be interesting, only to come off as really adorable in a sad way?" He inquired, bringing one knee up to his face before resting his chin on it, never breaking eye contact with the girl.

"The name is Aisha, but you can call me Ai, and I wouldn't have saved your life if that pretty sword of yours wasn't so tangled around you at the time."

Taking a few steps back as she sheathed the studded sword behind her back, Ai smirked at Baz before motioning to the rest of the island with the pistol's barrel.

"I would tell you there's a town a few miles inland, but I think that'd be rather cruel of me seeing as there isn't. There is, however, a fun bunch of savage pigs roaming about, you might need this at some point so they can pick their teeth with it... and since I did say I wouldn't steal your shit."

The brunette slipped her hand into her pocket before tossing the circle sphere blade thing into the sand in front of him that she had found on him while hauling him up the beach earlier.

"Have fun finding a way off this godforsaken sand tit in the middle of nowhere."

Turning to make her way up the beach, the young woman paused for a moment before turning back,

"And write me in your Will, kay?"

"The name is Aisha, but you can call me Ai, and I wouldn't have saved your life if that pretty sword of yours wasn't so tangled around you at the time."

Taking a few steps back as she sheathed the studded sword behind her back, Ai smirked at Baz before motioning to the rest of the island with the pistol's barrel.

"I would tell you there's a town a few miles inland, but I think that'd be rather cruel of me seeing as there isn't. There is, however, a fun bunch of savage pigs roaming about, you might need this at some point so they can pick their teeth with it... and since I did say I wouldn't steal your shit."

The brunette slipped her hand into her pocket before tossing the circle sphere blade thing into the sand in front of him that she had found on him while hauling him up the beach earlier.

"Have fun finding a way off this godforsaken sand tit in the middle of nowhere."

Turning to make her way up the beach, the young woman paused for a moment before turning back,

"And write me in your Will, kay?"
Picking up Fenrir, Hayden hefted it in his hand before returning it to its designated place on his wrist. A smirk passed over his face as he chuckled, using Sin as a brace as he slowly stoop up. Craning his neck to the side, he popped it as he stared out to sea.

Not a single boat.

Narrowing his eyes, he flicked his wrist and let Fenrir slide into his palm, with the disc activating instantly. With a huff, he flung it towards Ai. Whizzing through the air, the glaive shot right past the girl before bouncing off of a tree and then a rock, rebounding all the way back to Hayden.

Catching the projectile, the swordsman glared daggers at Ai.

"Unfortunately, we're not through talking, Ai." He stated as the glaive collapsed in on itself, returning to its discus form. "Now, girl, how long have you been on this island?" He inquired, feeling as though something was off. He's generally a very paranoid person, but said paranoia was at an all-time high after his encounter with that... Thing.

Picking up Fenrir, Hayden hefted it in his hand before returning it to its designated place on his wrist. A smirk passed over his face as he chuckled, using Sin as a brace as he slowly stoop up. Craning his neck to the side, he popped it as he stared out to sea.

Not a single boat.

Narrowing his eyes, he flicked his wrist and let Fenrir slide into his palm, with the disc activating instantly. With a huff, he flung it towards Ai. Whizzing through the air, the glaive shot right past the girl before bouncing off of a tree and then a rock, rebounding all the way back to Hayden.

Catching the projectile, the swordsman glared daggers at Ai.

"Unfortunately, we're not through talking, Ai." He stated as the glaive collapsed in on itself, returning to its discus form. "Now, girl, how long have you been on this island?" He inquired, feeling as though something was off. He's generally a very paranoid person, but said paranoia was at an all-time high after his encounter with that... Thing.

Turning, Ai returned Baz' glare with one of her own as she watched him a few moments before responding,

"It's been about ten minutes since I dragged your rude ass away from Ole' Bertha. So I'd say I've been here about that long. As have you. I've visited this island a time or two before now, so I know what's around."

Holding her pistol in her hand, the Mermaid couldn't help but continue to be on-guard as the dark haired man in front of her had so kindly demonstrated the Glaive's purpose just moments before.

"Why do you ask?"

Turning, Ai returned Baz' glare with one of her own as she watched him a few moments before responding,

"It's been about ten minutes since I dragged your rude ass away from Ole' Bertha. So I'd say I've been here about that long. As have you. I've visited this island a time or two before now, so I know what's around."

Holding her pistol in her hand, the Mermaid couldn't help but continue to be on-guard as the dark haired man in front of her had so kindly demonstrated the Glaive's purpose just moments before.

"Why do you ask?"
"There's no fucking boat." Hayden stated with scowl, his face scrunching up to mirror his irritation. "If you only just got here, that would mean you would have had to swim a considerably long distance. And, on top of that, you would have had to carry my weight along with your own, something someone of your build would probably find difficult, especially if an already extensive swim was involved."

He gripped Sin, his thumb sliding up against the handle of the blade.

"So, explain to me how you were able to pull off such a feat without a single ship in sight." He demanded, his eyes narrowing as he mentally prepared himself for whatever ambush he was dragged into.

"There's no fucking boat." Hayden stated with scowl, his face scrunching up to mirror his irritation. "If you only just got here, that would mean you would have had to swim a considerably long distance. And, on top of that, you would have had to carry my weight along with your own, something someone of your build would probably find difficult, especially if an already extensive swim was involved."

He gripped Sin, his thumb sliding up against the handle of the blade.

"So, explain to me how you were able to pull off such a feat without a single ship in sight." He demanded, his eyes narrowing as he mentally prepared himself for whatever ambush he was dragged into.
Continuing to glare, Ai uncocked the flint of her pistol before resting it on her shoulder. This whole thing had become a waste of time and annoyance. First she couldn't get the blade off of his body while in the water, and since then he had become a royal pain in the ass. Not to mention a dangerous one.

"Look, Baz. If I had used a ship, you would still be on it and probably hanging from the rigging by your neck before you even woke up. Figured you would have realized that from the get-go seeing as I'm just about as drenched as you are. And as for how I got you here? Maybe you could cough up some of those manners your ma probably forgot to teach you when you were sucking on some other wench's jugs."

Stowing the pistol, the woman glanced behind Hayden before smirking,

"Now I'd really love wasting even more time talking about useless things when I could be robbing bitches, and I can see that you're about to be quite busy with my old friends behind you. So I'll just be going now. Have fun with Porky."

Giving a sarcastic one-fingered salute, Ai nodded her head at the treeline behind Baz as three massive beasts lumbered into sight. They were pigs, five times bigger than the typical human and garnished in pea green skin. Their nostrils twitched in unison before the closest one let out a billowing roar, noxious muck dripping from its jaws as they began to thunder down towards where the two were standing.

"I've already saved you once today. So forget the whole 'come with me if you want to survive' shit. You're on your own here."

Pulling her rifle from behind her back, the brunette quickly loaded it before shooting the nearest boar in the eye before she took off for the tree-line, staying on the blind side of the injured creature. The sound of the injured animal bellowing in pain echoed across the beach as she felt the impact of their hooves turn towards Baz just before she disappeared into the woods, fully intending to make as little of a trail as possible as she snaked through the forest.

Weighing her options, the mermaid turned her path towards the small cliff bordering the river which cut through the island. She could kill him from a distance, starve him out, or let the poisonous green pigs burn and devour his flesh as she waited in order to get the blade her eyes had taken a fancy to. The glaive was interesting yet strange, and the fact she hadn't been able to activate it during the short time she had to inspect it irritated her slightly, but even it could fetch a price somewhere.

Finally making her way to the cliff, the girl jumped and dove, the river flowing deep as she swam further below the surface and into a cave imbedded in the rock.

Whatever The Doctor wanted to talk about would have to be postponed for the meantime. Everything seemed to be tilted to its side as if the ship was pushed by a great force. Something just bumped against the ship, something very, very big. "The hell?" Not waiting a moment longer Roma sprinted off to outside the deck of the ship to be covered by a shadow and drips of water coming down onto the ship. Looking up he saw a snake like creature with a fox head and deer horns. It stared at Roma, drool dripping down its mouth and landing on the ship with loud plops. He knew at once what this creature was and it was something that many sailors whether they are pirate or marine feared: a sea king. This particular one wasn't massive like many threatening sea kings that his grandfather told him about, but nonetheless this thing was still quite large. It lowered down its head to look Roma in eye. "Heh you're a big fella aren't you?" The sea king roared, blowing a torrent of wind that made Roma's hair and clothes flutter wildly. "And your breath fucking stinks."

The sea king's eyes averted Roma's downwards towards his hand with the grilled cheese being held. He followed the creature's line of sight and then back up to him with a big grin. "You want this grilled cheese huh?" He held it out towards the large sea creature who stared at it and then opening its mouth up to take the grilled cheese and the captain. "HAVE A KNUCKLE SANDWICH INSTEAD BASTARD!" With no hesitation Roma punched the sea king's face with his plasma punch, knocking it down into the water. "Heh heh, well that's th-" The sea creature bursted out of the water again, pissed off to the max. "Shit." The sea king lunged at the ship, its long body rushed at them almost like a train, it's jaws wide open ready to gulp Roma in one go. "Piss off!" Roma ran and ran up the mast of the ship before leaping off with a back flip just to be high enough of the angry beat. While mid back flip he swung his leg down at the creatures head and with inhuman strength he slammed its head down into the water, leaving a large swelling on its head as it passed out. Like a smooth badass he landed on his feet and took a bite out of his grilled cheese sandwich.

"Hey Ayame! How's it going with the navigating?" Roma yelled loudly, wanting to know what progress had been made even if it was a short amount of time. If she was a good navigator then she should at least be pointing them in the right direction.

Roy looked up at Ayame, taking a break from drawing various blueprints. He heard her say fuck, which was a new word to him and slightky intruiged him. He looked back at the hole "Oh that. It gave me an idea" He said, looking bacj at Ayame with a serious face "Look" He held up a blueprint with a cannon that shot strange looking drills.
Ayame looked at the blue print and gave him a confusing look. before shrugging. "Well..... As long as you aren't tearing apart my room or the lower part of the ship I do not care." Just as she finished speaking she heard a giant roar followed by Roma which made her facepalm. "God dammit!" She shouted going back to the wheel to see Roma beating up a seaking which made her stare blankly at him, so when he nonchalantly asked her a question, she just remained silent as she looked at him like he was an idiot. "Fine.... we should be there soon...... real fast why don't you piss off an admiral?"

"Oh don't you worry, I'll probably piss them all off at some point." Roma teased his overly serious navigator, playfully smirking at her as he made his way towards the railing of the ship leaning against it. He was pretty proud that he was able to beat the crap out of a sea king though it was smaller than many of these leviathan like creatures. Being told that they would arrive soon made him relived as well as excited to get to this island. If there were any chances of recruiting some people into his crew then it would be there.

It was so long and boring! Ayame was just a stick in the mud and navigating the ship so he couldn't bother her, the Doctor was doing some weird shady activity, and Roy was being...Roy. There was some weird feeling that Ayame was plotting of putting him in a cage for some reason and he couldn't push it out of his head. Roma ended up checking on the stock of supplies on the ship three times just to kill time. After these past couple days everything seemed to slow down in the most boring way possible save for the confrontation of the sea king.

At long last they finally docked in the island's port and Roma made his way down from the ship with the rest of his crew. Around them was every sort of pirate character you could imagine. Many of them are rough, weatherworn, and had the face that only a mother could love. The atmosphere despite being among these wanted people was filled with energy and excitement; bars were bustling with pirates getting hammered, prostitutes dressed in skimpy, seductive clothes waited outside of inns for a customer while many pirates were making deals with other pirates, or stocking up supplies. The whole island was buzzing with activity. "Be on your toes. Don't put it pass a rotten apple to slit your throats." Roma warned the rest of his crew.

Continuing to glare, Ai uncocked the flint of her pistol before resting it on her shoulder. This whole thing had become a waste of time and annoyance. First she couldn't get the blade off of his body while in the water, and since then he had become a royal pain in the ass. Not to mention a dangerous one.

"Look, Baz. If I had used a ship, you would still be on it and probably hanging from the rigging by your neck before you even woke up. Figured you would have realized that from the get-go seeing as I'm just about as drenched as you are. And as for how I got you here? Maybe you could cough up some of those manners your ma probably forgot to teach you when you were sucking on some other wench's jugs."

Stowing the pistol, the woman glanced behind Hayden before smirking,

"Now I'd really love wasting even more time talking about useless things when I could be robbing bitches, and I can see that you're about to be quite busy with my old friends behind you. So I'll just be going now. Have fun with Porky."

Giving a sarcastic one-fingered salute, Ai nodded her head at the treeline behind Baz as three massive beasts lumbered into sight. They were pigs, five times bigger than the typical human and garnished in pea green skin. Their nostrils twitched in unison before the closest one let out a billowing roar, noxious muck dripping from its jaws as they began to thunder down towards where the two were standing.

"I've already saved you once today. So forget the whole 'come with me if you want to survive' shit. You're on your own here."

Pulling her rifle from behind her back, the brunette quickly loaded it before shooting the nearest boar in the eye before she took off for the tree-line, staying on the blind side of the injured creature. The sound of the injured animal bellowing in pain echoed across the beach as she felt the impact of their hooves turn towards Baz just before she disappeared into the woods, fully intending to make as little of a trail as possible as she snaked through the forest.

Weighing her options, the mermaid turned her path towards the small cliff bordering the river which cut through the island. She could kill him from a distance, starve him out, or let the poisonous green pigs burn and devour his flesh as she waited in order to get the blade her eyes had taken a fancy to. The glaive was interesting yet strange, and the fact she hadn't been able to activate it during the short time she had to inspect it irritated her slightly, but even it could fetch a price somewhere.

Finally making her way to the cliff, the girl jumped and dove, the river flowing deep as she swam further below the surface and into a cave imbedded in the rock.
"Oh. This is could be fun." Hayden stated apathetically as the pigs charged towards him and Ai ran. Quickly, he reached down to the side of his boot and removed an inconspicuous tray. Rolling up his sleeve, he attached it to the small armguard which served as a station to Fenrir.

Huffing, he activated the glaive and flung it towards the pig at the back of the pack. Normally, the projectile would slice and ricochet, instead, it buried itself in the creature's thick husk as a specially made rope led from Hayden's forearm to the glaive. Flicking his wrist, the rope retracted, pulling the bounty hunter through the crowd of the pigs to the one at the back.

Yanking his arm back, he made Fenrir return to him in its docile form, settling on the inside of his wrist. Hefting Sin, Hayden focused as he neared his target and gravity naturally pushed him downwards until he was level with the creature's knees. As he shot past it, he used Solis Break, getting a pained squeal from the pig as its body fell to the ground, no longer attached to its legs.

'One little piggy...' Hayden mused as he dug one heel in the ground, twisting around to the face the other four which had already turned around, never ending their charge. Stabbing Sin into the ground, Hayden allowed the next pig to get close before using Celestial Menace, creating a tornado of sand. As the pig broke through the sand twister, Hayden landed on its back, stabbing the sword into its hide as he steadied himself.

Keeping his grip on Sin, he twisted around and flung Fenrir into the next pig, the rope pulling taut as it buried itself in the thing's good eye. Flexing his muscles, he strained as he pulled the pig forward while yanking back on Sin, causing the pig he rode on to halt. With a loud 'oink' one pig rammed into the other from behind, the noxious gunk from its mouth causing the other pig's ass to slowly corrode.

Leaping off of his pig while retracting Fenrir, he allowed them to fight as he sized up the last two.

"WAIT!" Hayden shouted, getting their attention as he sheathed Sin and his mouth formed a thin line.

Five Minutes Later

"That's it boys! Work it!" Hayden shouted as he and four remaining pigs did the dance his father taught him.

vQBQ44e.gif

"Yeah~!" Hayden stated as one of the pigs began to beatbox, the noxious slime allowing it to make a totally rad beat.

'Never would have thought the island was full of pigs who just wanted to dance...' Hayden mused mentally, humming happily as he and the pigs continued to dance.

Meeting with Roma to see him munching on a grilled cheese sandwich, though wondered where he got the kitchen appliances to do so, but that didn't matter. Opening his mouth to speak; yawning in place instead with bags clearly evident under the shades that hid his eyes showing what the man said about him getting little sleep was true. It was then that he remembered something important that he had to take care of and left for his med lab without a word.

Working on the finishing touches of his lab where he could hear the loud roars of a sea king, which he had seen multiple times in the underworld dealings and knew by its roar alone that it was probably a young one at that.

Yawning with a scratch of his head as he stepped back to admire the finished lab as he gazed over each section with pride for even a shady doctor took great care in their stations and materials they used. This of course often made his service far more expensive than normal, but he was a man who liked to disrupt things by sometimes taking care of patients for free or cheap, simply by a whim and no real reason other than for fun.

Rubbing under his eyes with a sigh as he left the lab; stretching his arms as he did so to notice that the ship had been docked and the others of the crew following Roma onto the deck.'Eh, after all that work. I could do with a drink.'smacking his lips which were rather dry, skin on his lips slightly cracked and made his way after them to hear the captain's advice on being careful of the people around here. He chuckled inwardly to himself for he knew much about shady people from his line of work.'I'll keep a note of that and will have that talk with you later.'Raising his hand to roll a finger as he walked on, wanting to find a good, quiet place to just relax and have a couple drinks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh. This is could be fun." Hayden stated apathetically as the pigs charged towards him and Ai ran. Quickly, he reached down to the side of his boot and removed an inconspicuous tray. Rolling up his sleeve, he attached it to the small armguard which served as a station to Fenrir.

Huffing, he activated the glaive and flung it towards the pig at the back of the pack. Normally, the projectile would slice and ricochet, instead, it buried itself in the creature's thick husk as a specially made rope led from Hayden's forearm to the glaive. Flicking his wrist, the rope retracted, pulling the bounty hunter through the crowd of the pigs to the one at the back.

Yanking his arm back, he made Fenrir return to him in its docile form, settling on the inside of his wrist. Hefting Sin, Hayden focused as he neared his target and gravity naturally pushed him downwards until he was level with the creature's knees. As he shot past it, he used Solis Break, getting a pained squeal from the pig as its body fell to the ground, no longer attached to its legs.

'One little piggy...' Hayden mused as he dug one heel in the ground, twisting around to the face the other four which had already turned around, never ending their charge. Stabbing Sin into the ground, Hayden allowed the next pig to get close before using Celestial Menace, creating a tornado of sand. As the pig broke through the sand twister, Hayden landed on its back, stabbing the sword into its hide as he steadied himself.

Keeping his grip on Sin, he twisted around and flung Fenrir into the next pig, the rope pulling taut as it buried itself in the thing's good eye. Flexing his muscles, he strained as he pulled the pig forward while yanking back on Sin, causing the pig he rode on to halt. With a loud 'oink' one pig rammed into the other from behind, the noxious gunk from its mouth causing the other pig's ass to slowly corrode.

Leaping off of his pig while retracting Fenrir, he allowed them to fight as he sized up the last two.

"WAIT!" Hayden shouted, getting their attention as he sheathed Sin and his mouth formed a thin line.

Five Minutes Later

"That's it boys! Work it!" Hayden shouted as he and four remaining pigs did the dance his father taught him.

vQBQ44e.gif

"Yeah~!" Hayden stated as one of the pigs began to beatbox, the noxious slime allowing it to make a totally rad beat.

'Never would have thought the island was full of pigs who just wanted to dance...' Hayden mused mentally, humming happily as he and the pigs continued to dance.

In the midst of dancing, the pigs and Hayden would miss the emerald green mist that had begun to ebb its way along to hang above the air with a sparkling glow. The tree's shook and shuttered and heavy thuds of multiple footsteps from something pushing its way through the trees.

A brilliant flash of light left all witnessing blind for moments as a solitary figure standing atop a throne of small rocks soon became visible. With the visions returning would see the smooth white hair rustling gently from the breeze with strands resting over the dark green shades and that glowing wide smile plastered on the stranger's face that had a teasing hint to it.

What was odd was the man's attire who wore a cape made entirely of fresh bananas and a similar crown that had the words Laughing Imp inscribed upon it. Two black gloved hands rose up to silence the beat boxing and dancing of all before they would bow down before the man.'YOU THERE! You who dares teaches my lowly pig servants the ways of dancing!'Snapping his fingers and the large foul pigs would crouch to form stepping stones for the man who they saw as their king.

Whistling a soft tune as he made his way down with a pig bowing his head besides him only to receive a pie to the face in reply, which made the pig fall to his knees crying happily as if it had been a great honor.

The king tossed his arms to have his cape of bananas flap about revealing his dark red overcoat beneath before pointing a finger at him.'You....sir....know how to bust a move, but!...it lacks something it lacks....GLOW STICKS!'At that he would pull out glow sticks from hsi pockets to hold one in each hand.'Pigs..GIVE US A BEAT!

The king started throwing down dancing like Hayden and the pigs had been doing moments ago with the bright glowing streams of glowsticks and emerald green mist gave off the air of a huge rave party.

In the midst of dancing, the pigs and Hayden would miss the emerald green mist that had begun to ebb its way along to hang above the air with a sparkling glow. The tree's shook and shuttered and heavy thuds of multiple footsteps from something pushing its way through the trees.

A brilliant flash of light left all witnessing blind for moments as a solitary figure standing atop a throne of small rocks soon became visible. With the visions returning would see the smooth white hair rustling gently from the breeze with strands resting over the dark green shades and that glowing wide smile plastered on the stranger's face that had a teasing hint to it.

What was odd was the man's attire who wore a cape made entirely of fresh bananas and a similar crown that had the words Laughing Imp inscribed upon it. Two black gloved hands rose up to silence the beat boxing and dancing of all before they would bow down before the man.'YOU THERE! You who dares teaches my lowly pig servants the ways of dancing!'Snapping his fingers and the large foul pigs would crouch to form stepping stones for the man who they saw as their king.

Whistling a soft tune as he made his way down with a pig bowing his head besides him only to receive a pie to the face in reply, which made the pig fall to his knees crying happily as if it had been a great honor.

The king tossed his arms to have his cape of bananas flap about revealing his dark red overcoat beneath before pointing a finger at him.'You....sir....know how to bust a move, but!...it lacks something it lacks....GLOW STICKS!'At that he would pull out glow sticks from hsi pockets to hold one in each hand.'Pigs..GIVE US A BEAT!

The king started throwing down dancing like Hayden and the pigs had been doing moments ago with the bright glowing streams of glowsticks and emerald green mist gave off the air of a huge rave party.
Finally deciding on a course of action, Ai slipped from her underwater hideout and made her way back towards the beach, frowning as she heard loud music blasting through the area.

Glancing up at the trees, the brunette muttered in irritation before climbing up the nearest one. Narrowing her eyes, the mermaid could barely believe the sight that was unfolding before her only a few hundred yards away. Rave music? Glow sticks? Wtf were glow sticks?

Pulling her rifle from her back, Aisha deftly readied it before aiming for the strange figure clad in bananas, firing without a moment's hesitation as she knew that her aim was true before she quickly prepped for a second shot.

Finally deciding on a course of action, Ai slipped from her underwater hideout and made her way back towards the beach, frowning as she heard loud music blasting through the area.

Glancing up at the trees, the brunette muttered in irritation before climbing up the nearest one. Narrowing her eyes, the mermaid could barely believe the sight that was unfolding before her only a few hundred yards away. Rave music? Glow sticks? Wtf were glow sticks?

Pulling her rifle from her back, Aisha deftly readied it before aiming for the strange figure clad in bananas, firing without a moment's hesitation as she knew that her aim was true before she quickly prepped for a second shot.
Initially, Hayden was quite annoyed when some jerkbag decided to interrupt his dance routine, but that annoyance soon turned into amusement when he joined in on the dance with his 'glowsticks'. Never would Hayden have thought that glowing sticks would be so cool, but when combined with the dance of his forefathers, everything seemed to fall together in place. The music was a nice touch too, he had to admit.

Humming, he completely ignored the gunshot as he continued to immerse himself in the dance of his people.

Initially, Hayden was quite annoyed when some jerkbag decided to interrupt his dance routine, but that annoyance soon turned into amusement when he joined in on the dance with his 'glowsticks'. Never would Hayden have thought that glowing sticks would be so cool, but when combined with the dance of his forefathers, everything seemed to fall together in place. The music was a nice touch too, he had to admit.

Humming, he completely ignored the gunshot as he continued to immerse himself in the dance of his people.

The island would thud with the loud beating of music and stamping of fat pig feet stamping to the rhythm as their king continued to dance. His movement flowing perfectly in sync with the beat, so engrossed that he failed to notice the bullets being fired only to be blocked each time by the glowsticks in his hand. Whether by accident or on purpose would be unknown as the stranger stood up, still smiling wide before holding up the ruined glowsticks.'A spoilsport! Looks like our dance off will have to wait!'At that he started moonwalking backwards towards the forest.'SHALAMAFOO!'Clapping his hands causing a blinding flash and in an instance, all traces of the strange man had vanished.

The island would thud with the loud beating of music and stamping of fat pig feet stamping to the rhythm as their king continued to dance. His movement flowing perfectly in sync with the beat, so engrossed that he failed to notice the bullets being fired only to be blocked each time by the glowsticks in his hand. Whether by accident or on purpose would be unknown as the stranger stood up, still smiling wide before holding up the ruined glowsticks.'A spoilsport! Looks like our dance off will have to wait!'At that he started moonwalking backwards towards the forest.'SHALAMAFOO!'Clapping his hands causing a blinding flash and in an instance, all traces of the strange man had vanished.

Pausing, Ai's eyes narrowed as the man seemingly blocked every shot with mere sticks.

"That's just great."

Loading another shot, the mermaid decided to wait and see what would happen, clearly surprised as the strange man completely disappeared.

Shrugging it off, Ai aimed at Hayden's head with the rifle before firing, cursing under her breath as she felt the wind pick up momentarily. The shot would be close, yet if anything it would simply graze him and she quickly prepped for another shot, this time taking aim for his chest.

"Oh don't you worry, I'll probably piss them all off at some point." Roma teased his overly serious navigator, playfully smirking at her as he made his way towards the railing of the ship leaning against it. He was pretty proud that he was able to beat the crap out of a sea king though it was smaller than many of these leviathan like creatures. Being told that they would arrive soon made him relived as well as excited to get to this island. If there were any chances of recruiting some people into his crew then it would be there.

It was so long and boring! Ayame was just a stick in the mud and navigating the ship so he couldn't bother her, the Doctor was doing some weird shady activity, and Roy was being...Roy. There was some weird feeling that Ayame was plotting of putting him in a cage for some reason and he couldn't push it out of his head. Roma ended up checking on the stock of supplies on the ship three times just to kill time. After these past couple days everything seemed to slow down in the most boring way possible save for the confrontation of the sea king.

At long last they finally docked in the island's port and Roma made his way down from the ship with the rest of his crew. Around them was every sort of pirate character you could imagine. Many of them are rough, weatherworn, and had the face that only a mother could love. The atmosphere despite being among these wanted people was filled with energy and excitement; bars were bustling with pirates getting hammered, prostitutes dressed in skimpy, seductive clothes waited outside of inns for a customer while many pirates were making deals with other pirates, or stocking up supplies. The whole island was buzzing with activity. "Be on your toes. Don't put it pass a rotten apple to slit your throats." Roma warned the rest of his crew.
After they docked, Ayame looked around and sighed as she knew something bad would happen, so when Roma gave them a warning,s he looked at him with a annoyed look. "Ohhhh don't you warn us mister, we don't punch celestrial dragons nor piss off a seaking. So Mr. captain. Do! Not! Piss! Off! Anyone!!!!!!" Ayame said stepping closer with each word glaring right at his soul as she held up her claws at him. She then face palmed and walked back to the ship. "I'll stay here, someone has to watch it, and I don't trust Roy to do that." Ayame said going back onto the ship

Pausing, Ai's eyes narrowed as the man seemingly blocked every shot with mere sticks.

"That's just great."

Loading another shot, the mermaid decided to wait and see what would happen, clearly surprised as the strange man completely disappeared.

Shrugging it off, Ai aimed at Hayden's head with the rifle before firing, cursing under her breath as she felt the wind pick up momentarily. The shot would be close, yet if anything it would simply graze him and she quickly prepped for another shot, this time taking aim for his chest.
Slowing his dance, Hayden blinked as the weird dude left and the pigs retreated into the forest. Yawning, he was quick to react when he heard the gunshot and he raised his hand, flicking his thumb to send Sin shooting out from its sheath just in time to slice the bullet in two. One half whizzed past his forehead, scratching his temple, while the other clipped his ear.

This time, he was prepared for the next shot. Flinging Fenrir towards the tree, he dashed behind it while slashing with Sin, dicing the bullet in two. Narrowing his eyes, he sheathed his blade as Fenrir shot past Ai's location and the mercenary, using Gearhart, sent a projectile blade of energy shooting towards the Mermaid.

Slowing his dance, Hayden blinked as the weird dude left and the pigs retreated into the forest. Yawning, he was quick to react when he heard the gunshot and he raised his hand, flicking his thumb to send Sin shooting out from its sheath just in time to slice the bullet in two. One half whizzed past his forehead, scratching his temple, while the other clipped his ear.

This time, he was prepared for the next shot. Flinging Fenrir towards the tree, he dashed behind it while slashing with Sin, dicing the bullet in two. Narrowing his eyes, he sheathed his blade as Fenrir shot past Ai's location and the mercenary, using Gearhart, sent a projectile blade of energy shooting towards the Mermaid.

Seeing Hayden's movements, Ai sent off another rifle shot to his forehead before she unsheathed her knife and dropped from the tree, using the imbedded blade to slow her descent as the blade of energy sliced through the top of the tree.

Pulling her already loaded pistol from its place on her belt, the mermaid glanced towards the sky to shoot at the glaive that she had seen whiz by her before the blade of energy reached the tree.

Turning her attention back to Baz, Ai darted to another tree for cover before loading another shot as she used the tree for cover before firing at Baz' chest in case he had somehow deflected her previous bullet.

Roy had been working on various and various ideas, but he ran into one major problem. He did not have the resources nor the tools to even create the majority of them. This was a major problem. He wasn't even sure to get such tools, he would most likely have to create all of them by hand. He felt a bump, looking away from the blueprints "We stopped" He noticed. Roy got up and went on the deck, noticing they had finally hit land. He followed Roma off the ship and looked at Ayame when she said she didn't trust him "But I only made one hole" He said with a straight face "Plus I can fix it. But I'm gonna go with Roma. I need supplies" He said, heading off with Roma into the town. Various women offered Roy the time of his life, which he was very interested in. What would be the time of his life? But when he asked, they would say he had to pay. Which was unfortunate since he had no money, so he left and quickly caught up with Roma, listening and nodding at what he said "Got it captain" He looked around, looking for any human like rotten apples that would wanna rob them.