One Piece: An Odyssey

Roma stood behind a hedge in front of the mansion. Poking his head out he quickly peeked at the guarded grounds and saw multiple 'knights' patrolling. They seemed to be dressed like that knight before though these guys are way smaller than him. "Christ, what is this? A cosplay convention?" He muttered to himself. He would have to be sneaky. Fighting them head on would just be completely idiotic and get him killed if they overwhelmed him. He began to walk around the giant hedge, listening for the shuffling of armor or the sounds of the guards chatting among themselves. Then there was silence. This spot had no guards! Quickly he climbed his way over the hedge and hopped down to the other side. Stealthily he crept up to the window and with a fist of plasma he melted a hole in a window. He turned into plasma and went through the hole. "Who would need such a large living space?" He muttered to himself as he looked around. The corridors were huge and decorated with ornate objects and paintings.

Passing by the outside guards and making his way inside, he would see the beauty of the interior of the mansion. It looked like a place where true nobility would live, so why they had claw like weapons would be confusing. Suddenly loud clanking sounds from upstairs plus a familiar voice being the priests. Plus one mysterious voice. "So did she leave the island yet?" The mystery voice sounded from above Roma. "No the dirty heathen has not escaped. My eyes of the gods see all! And I know for a fact, she remains on this island." The priest said, which made the mystery person giggle. "Good. She is still my property. She just needs to be broken to obey me. I am her master after all. Isnt that right Sid?" The voice asked while it sounded like the priest fell to his knees. "Of course! You are our savior! You are everyone's savior! Hey where are you going knight?" The priest named Sid asked. "To inspect my knights." They said, as the clanking sound got larger as they started walking down the steps.

Oh shit there were people above him! He heard their voices, one of them belonging to the priest named Sid and the one belonging to the knight. The third voice however was still a mystery to him. However he was able to draw some dots together; whoever this woman was, she was the one who gave her the Devil Fruit. Roma grit his teeth and his hands tightened into fists. Heathen? Property? Just who in the world did they think they are?! Anger seethed from him at their sickening words, but then it was replaced with curiosity. This person was this everyone's savior? Did he stumble upon an island of cultists? Whatever was the case it didn't matter what they were to him. He is going to destroy them, that's for certain. Their steps began to become louder and louder. Oh no they were coming down the stairs! 'Gotta hide gotta hide!' Roma thought to himself, his head turning around the room until his eyes found themselves looking at a door. He didn't care what it lead to at this point. He opened the door that lead to a closet filled with coats and hid in it, shutting the door quietly. He heard their footsteps and the clanking of the armor. He didn't even breathe, he just held his breath. Finally the foot steps were gone.

Roma walked out of the closet, shaking off a jacket that got caught on him. He took a deep breath and looked around. It was clear thankfully. He began to walk around with soft steps. "Now where would I find these claws?" He muttered to himself.

As he walked around quietly, he would hear very faint words from the knight outside. However what he would also hear would be the priest praying while a door open upstairs and then closed. And as he mentioned the claws, he would bump into a servant there, that looked at him and stared at him. "Claws? Is it your turn to clean them? If so they are upstairs in the masters room, as thats where she decided to keep it recently. Yet where is your uniform? I know these outfits aren't favorable but it must be worn. We are slaves, and she our master. Now come along you." The man in a bland brownish looking robe said. Pushing Roma towards a room, where he pulled out a robe and handed it to Roma. "Now hurry up. The master will get displeased if you take too long." The man said walking outside the room.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Those claws are in this Master's room huh? Well this made things much easier for him. He grimaced at being called a slave though he would play along with it for now. "Sorry, I'll get in it right away." Even as he said it he was ushered to another room and handed a bland brown robe. His sense of fashion wasn't amazing, but even he was put off by how ugly this was. Still he would play the part for now. He threw on the robe over his clothes and walked out of the room. He still had the problem of finding that room. This place was so big that he could wander it for hours and not even find where he started from.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Well, this certainly turned into a mess.” Hayden muttered, sheathing Sin as he and Thanatos stood back to back in a room full of corpses.

“Eh, just a little a fodder. No biggie.” The elder Zaynesworth shrugged, walking over to one of the crates before prying it open with one of his daggers. Popping the lid, he ripped the rest of it off before tossing it to the ground, smiling when he saw the muskets inside.

“Well, well, well, looks like I wasn’t being lied to. There really was a shipment of Marine weapons here. I almost feel bad for killing that information broker… Almost.” Thane laughed while Hayden took a seat on one of the crates, drinking from a flash he kept in his pocket.

“Hey, nephew.” Thane called out to Hayden who paused mid-drink, glancing towards his uncle out of the corner of his eye. “Show it to me.” The older man ordered and Hayden lowered the flask, giving him an annoyed yet confused look.

“Show you what?

In response, Thane removed his jacket, showing off a few tattoos and scars, but the main focus was the birthmark on the inside of his forearm.

ᚻ ᚠ

Hayden could feel his mouth twitch as he slid off a crate, raising the bottom of his shirt so his uncle could see the right side of his abdomen.

ᚱ ᛊ ᛗ

“Well, isn’t that cute?” Thane spoke rhetorically and Hayden glared.

“What is it?” He questioned bluntly, letting his shirt drop and Thane allowed a whimsical smile to make its way across his face.

“That, my boy, is your rune. All Zaynesworths are born with them somewhere on their body. It’s our connection to Fate. They appear on our body in the first ten seconds after our birth – if they don’t, well… Then that’s basically Fate’s way of saying ‘you’re fucked, son.’.” Thane explained, leaning back on the crate of weapons and Hayden huffed.

“Well then, dear uncle, what is my ‘fate’?” He queried, getting a chuckle from Thane as the man wagged his finger.

“Ah-ah-ah. That’d be cheating. I know what my runes say, and I’ve fully embraced it. But… I highly doubt you’d like it if I told you what yours says, soooooo you’re just gonna have to wait it out. But, trust me; you’ll understand what your runes mean when they’re actually important.” Thane grinned and Hayden felt the urge to strangle him then and there.

“Anyway, help me get this shit back to my base, and then I will help you get on your way.”

“Well damn.”

Goddamn.”

Go-damnnnn.”

Goddaaaaamn.”

Damn gurl.

Damn.

Gadammn.

Hayden sighed violently as he smashed the back of his head against a wall, sick and tired of Thane and Rhino’s constant ‘Goddamns’ as the weapons were unloaded in his uncle’s warehouse.

“Ooooooooooh~ What’s in this one? More weapons? I think sooooooooo~” Thane sung as he skipped over to another crate which was completely metal.

“I’d assume it’s more weapons.” Rhino laughed heartily and Hayden glared at him.

“You do know they say assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups, yes?”

“I’m pretty sure they say assumptions are the – shut up.” Thane laughed as he popped it open and he was instantly blown back.
“AH!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“… Are you done?” Hayden inquired as Thane and Rhino finally stopped screaming.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“Now–”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! … AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay I’m done now.” Thane smiled as Hayden flung a rock at him, barely ducking beneath it as it rolled to the spider-dog-deer-frog-bear that was kept contained in the last crate.

“What the fuck is that?” Hayden questioned and Rhino shrugged, slowly approaching it.

“I don’t think it’ll hurt u-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Rhino screamed when the thing lunged at him and he quickly slammed a fist down on its misshapen skull as Thane shot it with one of the guns.

“O-Okay… Uh… Yeah. Fuck the rest of the metal crates. Toss ‘em all into the sea.” Thane ordered his men and Hayden facepalmed.

This idiocy had to stop….

“Well, nephew, we’ll have a ship ready for you in a few hours. So, you can just relax in this barrrrrr~” Thane slurred, tossing an arm around his nephew’s neck who promptly elbowed him in the stomach, pushing him away into a crowd of drunkards.

“Fuck off, you drunk shithead.” Hayden ordered as everyone continued to get even drunker and his uncle and Rhino eventually broke out into song.

“Get low! Get low, Get low!”

“To the windooooooooooooooooows!”

“To the walls!”

“To the sweatdrop down my balls!”

“To all these bitches crawl!”

“I’m gonna kill myself…” Hayden whined as he slammed his face on the bar and he sighed, completely done with just about everything.

Last edited:
As Roma would walk he would see the priests familiar face. "Huh? Aren't you the heathen from earlier? Ah did you decide to repent by becoming a fellow worshiper of our savior! What a wonderful choice Heathen! Come, come I will lead you to the master right away!" Sid said grabbing Roma again dragging him upstairs and leading him to the masters door, before knocking and opening the door shoving Roma inside. "Do a good job! Its not ever day you get to please someone of her stature!" Sid said closing the door, while the woman inside sat in a chair looking at him, before looking at the claws. "Well? Get cleaning boy. I want to see them shine." She said as he rested her head against her hand staring at him.
1353096-bigthumbnail.jpg

Oh dear god not this guy again. Before he could get away, the man's hand got ahold of his shoulder and not wanting to give himself away quite yet he allowed him to drag him to the master's room. He had to deal listening to his nonsense about worshiping and dedicating their life to their god. Oh for the love of that damn god he wished he would just shut up. It was soon that they arrived at the master's room and then he met this master face to face. She was young and beautiful and yet had a fierceness flaring from her. It took as much restraint as he had to not attack this woman. "Yes ma'am." He turned around, picking up a bucket of water with a wet rag and saw those claws. They were simply the most barbaric weapons he ever laid eyes upon. Ayame's fighting style must've been vicious if she used weapons such as these. He started to polish them slowly, making sure that he wouldn't miss a spot. For some reason it reminded him of doing the dishes back home in his mother's bakery. He closed his eyes and hummed a little tune that his grandfather used to sing. Bink's Sake.

Midway through the cleaning he chuckled a bit. "You know what's funny ma'am? You have some gaul to call someone your property, to be a master. I thought I was a bastard, but you really take the cake." Quickly he flung the robe off towards her and blasted it with plasma, setting it on fire. "I'm gonna return these claws to their rightful owner ya fucking bitch!" He grabbed the claws off the wall and made a mad dash out of the room. He ran down the hall way laughing like a maniac. "Try to catch me if you can!"

The woman just watched him listening to the tune he hummed, when suddenly he finally revealed himself which she was well prepared for by holding up her left hand grabbing it. Even though it was on fire it didn't seem to bug her much. "Oh, you will be mine, as all are mine." she said as she tossed it out a window and whistled loudly before giving chase. She was quite an agile person easily keeping him in sight as she chased him down the hallway, when she put her right hand behind her then jump. "Force repel." she muttered as she suddenly burst forward towards Roma at greater speeds, while Sid stood at the end of the hallway. He had a much more threatening look on him this time around. "Filthy heathen! I WILL SMITE YOU AND OFFER YOUR BODY TO THE GODS!" he shouted loudly as he grabbed his giant weapon on his back and looked at the the master who motioned him away, which made his eyes widen before stepping out of the way. "Ahhh I see now." Sid said as he looked at Roma intently an held his hand over his heart. "Memorized." Sid mumbled walking away which made the master nod as she went to grab Roma with her left hand.

Crap this woman was pretty fast! As long he was able to stay one step ahead of her he would be fine. He just had to keep it up or else she would catch him...wait was she speeding up? Oh crap she was speeding up! 'Gotta run gotta run gotta run gotta!!!!' Was the mantra going through his head as he ran down the halls as fast as he could. He never knew that he could run this fast, but when you're running for your life then it would you run like an olympian. Now to make matters worse Sid was on the other side of the hallway with that stupidly large weapon in hand. "Fuck you and your gods!" Then Sid just left, as if he was ordered by the woman. Did she really think that he would go down so easily. The woman tried to grab his left hand, but as soon as her hand made contact his arm turned into plasma. It quickly reformed as he grabbed her arm and with as much strength he could muster with one arm he threw her across the hallway! "As much as I like to fight, we'll have to be opponents at some other point!" He yelled as kept sprinting. He made it to the stairs.

Her eyes widened a bit before lowering again. "Logia? Easy enough." She said as he grabbed her arm but simply touching her left arm was all she needed. As he tossed her she skid across the floor before raising her right hand and smiling. "Quite a bit of power you have. Sadly that works against you. "Repel wave!" she said pushing her right hand forward at him which may have looked like nothing but suddenly the floors and stairs would be getting torn apart by some sort of shock wave as it stopped before it reached Roma. "This is your loss boy. Run all you want. You cant escape me. For I am the master of this world. It is written in history! Now d-" She stopped suddenly when a servant ran up to her handing her a letter, which she looked at before her eyes truly widened and stayed like that. "What!! They are calling him back?!?! ..... Well, he was just an insurance policy anyway. That black knight isn't needed!" She stated knowing full well that Roma ran away by now, but she didn't care. She didn't lie when she said she won this round. "Teig! Get those damn fake knights ready!" A rather normal sized male walked up and bowed before walking away to gather the knights.

guy2.jpg

"Missed me by that much." Roma said as he saw the destruction that surrounded him. This woman was fierce. Whatever Devil Fruit she swallowed made her a monster though he just had a wide grin on his face. It was so exhilarating to know that there was someone so strong out there for him to fight. "You may had won the battle, but you had not won the war just yet! History doesn't bend to your will!" While she was distracted he ran like hell. Like he really ran as hard as he could away from the mansion. The townsfolk looked at him wondering why he was holding those claw weapons and why he came from the mansion. He didn't stop for anything. Not to answer their questions, for food, to rest, or anything else. He just ran and ran even when he made it into the forest. It wasn't long before he was back at the cave. "Ayame I have your weapons!"​

Last edited by a moderator:
"Funny he should mention war."She said before she walked down the stirs and to her courtyard, where the Priest was waiting and grinning. "A crafty plan. Master." Sid said bowing before her as well as Teig and around fifty of the hollow knights. "The world does not bend to my will? Oh how right you are. This universe bends to my will! For I am a god in the making!" She shouted before she nodded at Sid who stood up and started leading the group. Meanwhile at the cave, Ayame poked her head out and looked at him and then the claws, a little dumbfounded on how he got them. "Well I'll be damned pervert idiot. How exactly did you go about getting them?"

Roma laughed and handed her weapons back to her. "Oh let's just say that I think little miss goddess and I are a pair of enemies now." He sat down on a rock and caught his breath. He had been running for non-stop and even though his legs weren't out yet, his heart was beating hard. Roma smirked at Ayame and rested his head on his hand. "So I take it that you're going to hold your end of the deal?" It just occurred to him, but Roy and The Doctor weren't back yet. This could be troublesome. Roy was seen with Roma before and he may become a target while he is in town. Roy certainly was strong physically, but he wondered if he and The Doctor could fight off those nights. His worry for his comrades was evident on his face.

The three cloaked figures maneuvered their way cautiously through backalleys and side streets, while one would stop briefly to glance back to make sure no one was following. Moving on after ensuring no sign of being followed; The doctor was careful to keep himself concealed, skilled at erasing his presence, gained from working in the underworld. He peered around the corner of a wagon to study the three, finding it amusing at how cautious they were which made him wonder of the cause of it.

This chase of cat and mouse continued for nearly forty-five minutes before the three finally reached their destination; huddled in front of the small building that looked rather old. With the wooden walls cracking in place and the paint peeling off, clearly a disguise to give the building the look of no importance as an opening in the door slid open. A pair of mean looking eyes were seen in the opening who soon spoke with a deep, rough voice; asking for the password, where the closest of the three leaned in and muttered something too quiet for the Doctor to hear from his hiding spot.

Watching the door slide open to admit the three cloaked figures from the shadows, though the fact of password needed to get in didn't worry him. He simply smiled while hiding in the shadows, waiting a bit longer before he would make his way to the door.

One hand in his pocket and a casual grin on his pale face before knocking on the door and moments later the opening in the door slid open to reveal those harsh, glaring eyes staring down at him."OI! Wha der ya want?!"The man spoke in a rather thick accent that made it a bit difficult to understand what he was saying, but The Doctor simply smiled up at the guard, showing a calm demeanor to indicate that he had no intention of causing trouble."Da password ya dumb fucka! or Dah I has to git ruf with yer?"His eyes squinted into a mean glare at the queer individual before him, though couldn't help but feel that he looked familar.

Ignoring the man's harsh words if you could even understand them to begin with as he coughed into his hand to clear his throat.'I'll get straight to the point then. No, I don't know the password, but if you could tell the owner that the Doctor is in and I think we can have this all settled.'Giving the man a small nod with that casual grin of his.

The guard continued to glare down at the man, annoyed at how he had that smug grin on his face and slammed the slider shut. The rough, burly guard stamped his way to the owner, who was currently sitting at the counter studying some jewels.'Er baus?"He spoke in a near whisper, which caused the short male sitting on the stool to look up with a scowl.'What? Can't you see I'm busy you idiot?!'The boss scowled angrily, hating to be interrupted when working as his disfigured face that was partially hidden by his hood was contorted in anger.'S-Sary sir, buh weh got sum gey callin hisself doctar want ter com in."His voice nervous as he spoke to the boss who was used to the guard's way of talking and could understand what was said.'Doctor? I never called for a doctor you idiot!'Grumbling to himself before hopping off the stool and hunched his way to the door though had to tell the guard to bring the stool for him to stand on.

Again the small opening slid open."now listen here doc-"The boss's eyes widened in shock as the anger in them were replaced with fear and his hideous fade paled at the sight of the man before him. He shut the slider and turned to the guard.'You idiot! why didn't you let this man in!'Speaking in an angry, frantic manner while the guard stammered in confusion before he turned back to the door and soon multiple clicks from locks being undone and the door slid open."Ah The Doctor! I-I was not expecting a visit from you today.'He spoke nervously while wringing his hands.

Standing in the doorway was the small, nervous man who was the boss of this shop who wore a dirty cloak with a hood partially covering half his disfigured face that was now coated in a fresh layer of sweat."Forgive my guard...the fool had no idea of what an important customer you are."Letting out a forced chuckle then glanced over his shoulder to scowl at the guard.'All's well and fine. I have been gone for a short while, so understandable that some wouldn't recognize me.'He shrugged while peering down at the nervous owner, studying him curiously; mostly that face of his."Ah Ah! please come in! any service of the Doctor is welcomed in my humble shop."Stepping aside to let him in then poked his head out the door to make sure no one else was around as he didn't want any more surprised visitors then shut the door.

Inside, the Doctor would see that the place was dimly lit with multiple shelves that held an assortment of odd and eerie items. A quick look around, would see that the majority of the things he saw were either illegal or very rare objects hard to get, which one would mostly be seen sold in the black markets. He quietly made his way through the aisles, looking over the strange and interesting trinkets, while the owner and guard watched him nervously."I-it really is a surprise to see the esteemed Doctor."He gulped as the pale man was looking into a small orb that was filled with a sinister looking dark red fluid swirling inside.'Is it that surprising? To have someone who worked in the underground world here?'Raising a brow as he kept his eyes on the items before him.

A faint cough came from the owner."I-its not that sir, but...there had been talk that The Doctor had been captured prisoner by the marines and..."The doctor turned his gaze to him.'And thought I'd be in impel down to never be seen again I take it?'Unable to help but give a chuckle that sent a chill through the two.'Oh I was a prisoner, that part is indeed true, though seems fate was on my side so here I am.'Setting down the object he had been looking at before walking over to the owner and stood before the small man before leaning over him some. Doing so made him lean back, fear clearly evident in the boss's eyes."Well...such great news to hear to see the dark miracle free and before me this day. S-so..may I ask what I can get for The Doctor?"Gulping nervously with sweat dripping down his face.

How amusing it was to see the owner cowering like this before him and gave a big eerie grin, which made the man feel as if he was having the life crushed out of him for a moment.'Now we can get down to business as I'm in great need of quite a few things actually.'At that he would pull a folded piece of paper from his paper.'So much so that I've written a list down.'Handing the paper to the shaking man who opened it with shaking hands to read over the list.'I do hope you have everything I need?'Watching him curiously as the owner gave a weak nod."Aye I have everything you have here, but..it will take time t-to gather up."His stubby fingers gripped the paper, worried this might anger the man; he simply nodded standing up, no longer leaning over the man which was for intimidation purpose.'Of course, that's expected and I hope its all of top quality.'Nodding as he made his way to the door while the owner spluttered at the hinted insult.'Oh, the list also indicates the ship I'm with. I'll pay extra to have your men carry it all there for me. Also..any sign or attempt to do anything to the ship or steal from me and...my next visit won't be pleasant.'With that, he told the two that he would be doing some exploring and shopping and would return later to see how things were going. Besides, he needed to find out where Roy and Roma were and headed out of the shop.

Roy was confused at Roma's action. Did he not want this girl to find out about what he said? Strange, he would have to remember this. He nodded at what his captain said "Right away Roma" He petted Mr Snakers as the two parted ways, Roma jumping from tree to tree back to the village. His eyes went into infrared vision, to find the Doctor easier. Normally, it would be hard to pin point a specific person, but his captain and the doctor were easy.

Roma was incredibly hot and could easily be seen while the doctor was colder when compared to other humans. Once he got to the village, he remained near the top of the buildings to have a birds like view. Roy greatly stood out and a lot of people were looking at him, but none of this really mattered to him. Luckily, it wasn't too long before Roy found the Doctor, leaping off from the top of a bundling and crashing on the ground in front of the doctor, creating a small dust cloud.

"Hi" Roy said, his hand raised in a waving like formation "Our captain wants us to help him with something, the changes of us getting in a fight is high but there's a nice snake. C'mon" He quickly turned around and began to run to the cave.

Ayame looked at her claws and smiled. "You know maybe I mistrusted you. You aren't so bad after all, I thought you were just trying to capture me, but you proved me wrong." Ayame said when suddenly Mr snakers came slithering out of the cave as it roared quite loudly before something seemingly invisible slammed into it, causing it to slam against part of the cave entrance. "Ahhh well done Roma. We never would have found her if it weren't for you." A familiar voice sounded as the master from earlier stepped into view followed by the priest and the fifty knights. Ayame's eyes widened as she looked at them, then glared at Roma. "You..... I knew it! I can't trust anyone!" Ayame said as scales started to form as she lunged at the master only for her to hold out her right hand and blast Ayame back against the rocky cave entrance. Ayame stood up only for a light to engulf her and crush her into the ground. Sid then stood in front of Roma to block him plus the fifty knights and Teig as the master went and picked up Ayame. She then whistled to Sid and Teig where she handed Ayame to Sid to carry and then began walking off with the three. While the knights kept in front of Roma.

Having settled everything with the supplies and since it would take time for them to get it to the ship where he would have them start on building a proper med lab. So, to pass the time he would check out the other small shops and was currently at a small fruit stand to scan over the various types of fruits. Picking up what looked like a mixture of an apple and strawberry and sniffed it when he caught movement from the corner of his eye followed by a faint thud. Still sniffing the fruit as he turned somewhat to see Roy standing up with a simple greeting.

What followed afterwards was confusion with Roy going on about the captain needing help with something and a high chance of a fight. Raising a brow as he continued on to mention about a nice snake before running off.'Hm, I feel as if I missed something there.'Watching Roy run off and pondered on whether or not he should go or not since following would mean he was basically running into a fight. Letting out a soft sigh as he turned his head to the shop owner while pointing at the fruit.'How much is this?'He was soon on the robot's trail munching on a fruit as he might as well have a snack before things got bad.

He smiled at Ayame, relieved that he had finally gained her trust though that trust would soon be replaced with anger. The Master and her servants found her and it just occurred to him that running straight on from the mansion to the cave wasn't really the best of all ideas. "Oh crap...This may actually be my fault." He muttered to himself and stood up, plasma radiating from the palms of his hands ready to attack. He saw that Ayame entered a form where she had scales and lunged at the master only to be blasted back into the cave and light seemed to crush her. "Ayame!" The knights kept him from going after the trio. Right now his anger was through the roof. He maybe an idiot though he won't be the cause of this woman's enslavement! "YOU BASTARDS! GET BACK HERE WITH MY NAVIGATOR!" Plasma exploded from his body in a way that pushed the knights back. Both of his arms had turned into plasma and sent a flurry of punches, fists of plasma blasting holes in the knights' armors. What surprised him is that these knights were hollow; there wasn't anyone inside them. More knights gathered around him, swords, lances, and other array of weapons pointed towards him. "Out of my way!" He created two spears of plasma, but instead of throwing them he grabbed a hold of them and began to cut his way through these knights. One of them tried to slash him from behind, but he turned into plasma and reformed behind the knight. Quickly he jammed one of the spears through the back of the knight's head and threw the other spear through the chest of another. They just didn't seem to stop coming. "Get in my way and see what happens!" Like the violent behemoth that he is, Roma just kept mowing down these knights just to get closer to the Master. Oh he was going to beat some sense into her and he will enjoy every second of it.

Roy ran back to the cave, looking back to see the Doctor eating a fruit. He just thought of it and never told him what was going on. He turned around and spoke "We found a navigator but she's a wanted lady. Roma wants her, because she's a navigator and quite the looker?" He shrugged, still unsure of what that meant "Roma should be back by now" He blinked, his eyes detecting heat. In the distance, he saw Roma fighting nothing? And three people walking away with the looker lady on one of them.

Roy stopped for a quick second, gears could be heard turning as his legs tensed up "Something is wrong" He kicked off the ground and quickly sped up to the cave, making it in no time only to see his captain fighting a bunch of knights and Mr Snakers hurt. He jumped high up in the air and landed in front of the three walking away, making a small crater. He got up "Who hurt Mr Snakers?" His eyes let off a small glow for a second "Oh and put her down" He pointed at Ayame