One Piece: An Odyssey

Running after Roy who soon started running backwards so that he was facing him to explain all that he and Roma had been through. Listening to the explanation while munching on his fruit thinking that the two seemed to have a rather wild day as he was simply doing some shopping. Waiting to swallow what he had in his mouth before saying anything, but never got the chance for Roy would suddenly burst off ahead after leaving the sound of gears grinding.'I can already tell this is gonna be another tiring day....well I'll uh..catch up.'He said to no one as he kept running at a casual pace as he saw no reason to waste more energy than necessary.

The knights even though they got torn apart only fought back making no sound at all. They could be cut in half and even burnt, yet would still move. They saw a weird man show up then jump into the sky and vanish. They were about to chase after him when suddenly a giant tail slammed down on all the knights bodies, which was none other than Mr snakers. He looked at Roma and then looked around before looking at Roma. "Young one, I can sense you didn't mean for this to happen, but know that it is your fault she is captured. I will tell you a story. That girl who took Ayame, is what the world would call the descendant of the gods. Everyone worships them, hence why no one seems to hate her in this town. Fighting her will without a doubt make you an enemy of nearly everyone. I hope you realize this. Yet if you do.... I will be eternally grateful. That child is my world, and I will sooner see this world die than to let her live in that hellhole she wants to escape." The snake spoke before slithering off towards Ayame.

Meanwhiel with Ayame and the other three, Roy landed in front of them and then said something about a mr snakers and to let Ayame go which made the master look at Sid, who was already standing in front of Roy glaring down at him. "Ima break you, ya filthy heathen. I'm going to sacrifice you to our beloved savior! As you see child, I've eaten a devil fruit! Its how I even found Ayame, the thanks goes to your captain of course!Oh and Holy beam." Sid said which caused a bright light to shine over Roy before firing down at him. During the conversation however, Ayame and Teig already left and made their way to the city, where the amster stood in the middle of town with Teig by her side who had a blade pointed at Ayames neck, he also confiscated her claws again. The two waited while an audience grew around them.

God dammit these knights just wouldn't die! No matter what he did, blasting their heads off, burning them to crisps, and even cutting their limbs off they just wouldn't die! Then again how could they if there was nothing to kill in those empty suits of armor. "I can do this all day!" He was just letting out hot air. Everyone has their limits and surely he does have one as well whether or not he is willing to accept that. He would tire out if he just kept fighting them and then that's when he would lose his life. Then the damnedest thing happened; Mr. Snaker's slammed them all away with his large tail, but that's not the weird part. He spoke, actually spoke like a human. It told him that this woman was the descendent of the gods and like what Ayame said before he would be in a whole lot of trouble for it though if he did defeat her then he would be grateful to him. It took a second to comprehend that it was speaking, but he got the message. He sprinted off after the snake full of energy. "I couldn't give two shits who this woman is! I'm gonna teach her some fucking manners and get my navigator! I'm a pirate, the whole damn world may as well be my enemy!"

Roy was stuck with the worse possible opponent, the man that never seems to shut up and keeps on speaking about savior. He tilted his head "But how can I be the heaten when you have the Devil Fruit?" Before he could continue, the man Sid had fired off a beam of light at Roy which connected and sent him flying back. He crashed into a tree and slumped over, looking up at the man. His eyes were different now, compared to their usual blank state. His pupils were vibrating rapidly as he analyzed the man. "That was rude" He said, tensing up his legs and kicking off towards Sid. Before getting close however, he kicked off the ground again and flew towards a tree to the right. He quickly kicked off the tree and aimed a sweeping kick at the priest's legs.

Tossing the finished fruit core aside then used the back of his hand to wipe off his mouth and let out a soft sigh.'Well that was refreshing. Now then..just what the hell is going on?'Still confused about the situation as a whole as he could see flashes in the nearby distance along with a faint rumbling in the ground of something huge moving through the forest. Like Roy had said, the chance of fighting was very high, though didn't expect it to happen this fast and felt that ever since he accepted Roma's proposal that things had just been spiraling out of control. Still, he couldn't just sit in some hide out in the underworld anymore for he had several things that needed to be done and needed some mode of transport. This of course meant he would have to put up with an emotionless robot and overly eager idiot.

Skidding to a halt as he folded his arms and bounced on his heels to try and work out everything that he was told by Roy. Out of it all, the gist of it seemed to be about trying to get some navigator with a snake somehow involved? From the ocean shitting on them to freezing snow and wolves and now to this mess. What's next? Being attacked by a horde of skunk boars?

The snake looked at Roma who ran back to him shouting something quite stupid which made the snake laugh. "Shes right! You are an idiot! Well then, hope you can live with the consequences. You and your crew anyway Roma." The snake said as it continued to slither away. While nearby Sid listened to Roy and his eye twitched a bit. "Ahh! Well played heathen. And how am I rude, when I am merely defending my god! You are the rude one for having the gull to tell her what to do! now heathen. I shall see you slain!!!" Sid said as he watched Roy take off stopping in front of him and taking off in another direction, only to bounce off a tree and aim a kick at his legs. This made Sid laugh as he stood still. "Ahhh blind heathen, a man of your height can't ha-" Sid stopped halfway when he felt something much harder than a simple kick hit his legs, it felt more like blunt metal bashing against his flesh. It ended up making him fall to his back, as he looked at Roy getting back up. " A martial artist maybe? I underestimated you. Welll I wont make that mistake twice!" Sid said grabbing his weapon off his back and swung it at Roy.

Roma didn't really think about it before, but what the snake said did make him think. His choices as their captain did affect his crew and what he did certainly brought them into this mess. Without his crew he is nothing so perhaps he should be more mindful of his decisions that he makes...Then again if he was going to be a pirate then he may as well be reckless. The massive snake slithered away, leaving Roma all alone...well for only a brief moment of time. Standing out of the lush green of the forest was a bone white figure standing around. "Hey Doc! Glad to see that you're up and about!" He skidded to a halt. "I've got good news and bad news. Good news is that I found a navigator with a rare Devil Fruit power. Bad news is that this island is filled with cultists that follow this woman who is apparently a descendent of the gods who kidnapped said navigator." He rubbed the back of his head and laughed a bit. Today had been pretty crazy, even for his standards. "You wouldn't believe the shit I've been going through today." Then he noticed something quite off. Where was Roy? "Hey Doc, where's Roy?"

Still pondering on everything he was told along with trying to figure out what to do while tapping a finger against his arms. His thoughts cut short by Roma's sudden appearance who looked as if he had been running all day. He stood there watching the man curiously as his captain explained in a sort of more proper fashion, talking about having found some navigator who apparently had a special devil fruit?'So, let me get this straight. We're on an island of cultist and you found a navigator with an unknown and possibly deadly fruit that you wish to recruit without knowing anything about this person? And even more that these cultist are after this navigator as well, which basically means you made them our enemies, leaving the three of us surrounded all to recruit this navigator who's skills is unknown? Is that basically the gist of it all? oh and something about some mr. snake?'Watching the panting Roma, thinking that this man was really some kind of idiot and started to realize just what he got himself into.

Well when The Doctor said it like that it sounded completely idiotic. Roma just stared at him blankly and a breeze blew by them in this short moment of silence. This frail, skinny man pointed out the sheer stupidity of what his captain put his entire crew in and yet without any uncertainty of his actions he said, "That about sums it up. As for her Devil Fruit it appears that she has some reptilian zoan ability though I only saw her transform into her hybrid form so she really could be any animal out there." Roma turned around and paced a few spaces away from The Doctor. "I get that you think that this is a stupid situation, heck I didn't even realize it until you told me. That still doesn't change the fact that we need a navigator and there aren't many out there that would just jump in the bandwagon with us. I have to take what I can get, even if this is insane." He turned his head to look back at The Doctor. "If you don't like it fine, but I am still your captain so follow me. We've wasted enough time already." He sprinted off again, heading in the direction back to the town.

Like Roma had said, this entire situation seemed extremely idiotic and was all caused because of the man he called his captain. Hearing him give his reasoning for going through all this trouble for this navigator that he knew nothing about, though understood that the crew was in desperate need of such; otherwise they would end up hopelessly lost on the vast ocean. Something they really did not want happening and would shake his head as he watched the man run on.'Its precisely because you're our captain..that you need to think before acting...or you'll get us all killed.'He spoke loud enough for Roma to hear before he had gotten too far ahead and started walking to him.'Our lives are in your hands...think about that.'Turning his head a little to glance at him briefly as he said that then resumed walking in the same direction that his captain was going.

"Doc I have no intention of losing of losing any of you guys! I'll fight tooth and nail if it means you all survive!" He said loudly back to The Doctor. Whether he truly understood that somethings can't be solved simply with brute force didn't matter at the moment. What he said was true, he would fight with all of his might if it meant his crew survived. He turned his head back and grinned confidently. "I maybe an idiot, but trust your captain." It wasn't long until they arrived back in the town to see that there was large crowd circling around someone. He knew what was going on; The Master was going to make an example out of her in front of these people. "Outta my way!" He began to push people aside from the crowd and began to make his way through the mass of people. Many cursed and yelled at him and even some tried in vain to hold him back away from The Master. Then he made it through to the front of the crowd where his eyes locked with the detestable woman. "You...get your hands off her!"

As more people grew closer she was about to speak when suddenly the people started shouting and out came a riled up Roma which the master grinned at as he demanded something from her. Ayame looked at him but looked away while the woman snickered. "For someone with a weak bounty like that, you have some balls on you demanding things from a goddess like myself. You are one lucky boy that the black knight left on orders. he would have been enough to crush you simpletons. And it is you who shouldn't trespass on my turf and try to take my property!" She stated as she went over and grabbed Ayame's upper right arm and removed her arm band revealing her mark to prove she was indeed a slave. "This proves she is mine and only mine! And no little bitch of a captain is going to stop me!" She shouted lifting her right hand at him. "Repel burst!" She said and in front of her would actually make the air vibrate as it burst towards Roma and the people, which of course caused them to scatter.

Roma gritted his teeth, growing tired of this self proclaimed goddess and her divine bullshit. His eyes filled with menace glared at her intensely, listening to this garbage that spewed out of her mouth. What Mr. Snaker's told him flashed back in his head. If he defeated this women then Ayame would finally be happy and in turn she would join his crew. He didn't care if she was a descendent of the gods. He'll pummel her if she stays in his way. "Knock off that crap. Ayame is not your property, she's my navigator. I'm here for her to hold her end of the deal." As he said those words the temperature around them seemed to be increasing as his body began to glow with a golden hue. As the force was blasted at him, he crossed his arms and took the full brunt of the attack and skidded half a foot back.

"Was that a summer breeze?" He smirked at The Master and he kicked off towards her. As he charged towards her, his hand turned into plasma. "Sun Spot Knock!" He sent his plasma hand out, the golden energy extended and tried to punch her in the abdomen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Following Roma had lead the two back at the city where they would come across a growing crowd that surrounded two people, though it was a bit hard to see them cause of everyone crowding around.'Hm, I think we sh-'Unable to finish as Roma had charged ahead to force his way through the crowd as the Doctor facepalmed with a heavy sigh.'Can't believe I have to work with this guy.'Rubbing at his forehead and looked ahead with the pathway open for him that also gave him a better view of the two. It wasn't hard to guess which of the two was the navigator and after getting a look at the woman knelt on her knees.'Is that what roy meant? The captain seriously better not be recruiting her for her looks.'Shaking his head as he casually made his way to the center, where he could see his captain fighting the other woman, guessing she was the leader.

As Roma skid back she smirked at his comment as she clenched her left hand. "You could say that, it wasn't at full power. Used it all when destroy the mansion. The snake, oh and capturing MY property." She said as the area began to get a bit hotter with him glowing. So when he rushed at her attempting to punch him, she grinned quite widely, using her left hand to catch his fist, and while it would have burned most, she seemed uneffected by it and laughed. "My Repel repel fruit, is perfect for someone like me! Cause not only can i drain the power of your attacks but!" She said as she raised her right hand. "But I can then return it directly! Repel smash!" She said as she swung her right hand this time at his own abdomen, with the air around her hand vibrating at a fast enough rate that it made her hand look like it was moving at a super sonic rate. While they were at it, a man walked beside the doctor and looked at him, as he raised his left hand causing the earth to make a seat for them. Where Teig sat down in a seat. "Sup."

It seemed the fight between the two were starting to kick off and wondered if he should even get involved; this thought cut short by the unknown male's appearance besides him. His hands clenched into fist in his pockets, expecting a fight, but was surprised by the stranger's simple greeting of sup before two chairs sprouted from the ground. Certainly not what he expected, though seeing the man sit down and saw no reason not to himself and just gave a shrug of his shoulders before sitting down.'Take it you're with that woman? That idiot getting tossed around...my captain.'He said that with a faint weary sigh, watching the fight occurring before them.

Roma's eyes widened in complete shock. No one had ever blocked his plasma attacks before, let alone with their bare hands! He felt the force of his attack drain as his fist lost its golden glow. The woman looked so damn smug and then he understood why; her ability was one that could negate his own! Her fist met his abdomen and he was sent back two yards. Now he got a taste of what his own attacks felt like. The palm of his hand laid on the bruise he received from that punch. Dammit it hurt like hell! Despite the pain he felt the damage wasn't as severe as it could've been. Moments before her fist hit him he leapt back to miniaturize the impact. "Tch, looks like I'll have to use my head for this." He snorted and spat at the ground in front The Master. "Have you been reading too much shounen manga? What kind of villain announces what their power does? It's like saying hey I want you to figure out the weakness to my power. Fucking idiot." Even while he is losing this fight he still didn't lose his spirit. If anything it made him excited to fight someone so strong. So far he had fought only weaklings so he welcomed the challenge. Strong opponents are the best way to become stronger.

He cracked his knuckles entered a stance with his body slightly turned to the side, feet shoulder length apart with his right leg forward and the left back. He held one arm further out and another closer. Again he dashed at her to close the distance and lowered his body close to the ground. He began to twist his body into a kick towards her right thigh, but midway through he turned into plasma and reformed behind her, following through with the rest of the kick. If the kick were to land it would damage her thigh bad enough to keep her from running too much.

She chuckled at him calling her an idiot and smiled. "Oh my bad, I thought to make this even, that I should tell the retarded captain what I can do. I'm more impressed you understood right away an A plus for you." She said laughing, as she watched him go for an attack again. Going for a kick in front of her to her thigh, which made her lower her left hand, only to watch him reform behind her. By the time she turned her head, he had already kicked the back of her leg which made her fall to her left knee before pushing off the ground stepping away from him. She grit her teeth as her right leg throbbed a bit, but she then grinned as she looked at him. "Oh and i didn't tell you everything by the way. I still have a secret. She then pushed off but then stopped in front of him with her arms held out to her side. "Repel ball." An outline then formed around both of them in the shape of a ball as she grinned. "Lets see if your body can handle turbo motion." She stated at the air around them began vibrating at an immense rate, and while she was use to her own power, someone who's never experienced it might not feel that well being surrounded by the vibrating waves it causes.

Teig nodded as he scratched his head. "Yeah, shes kinda a bitch. But what can ya do when your employers one of them celestial dragon people? Oh well, mines annoying. All this fuss over one woman, she really has attachment issues, goes as far to make sure all her slaves have at least a hundred thousand bounty. Seriously this is such a drag." Teig said as he leaned his head on his left hand.

Leaning back into his seat and folding his arm as the man spoke about the woman and was surprised to hear that the woman fighting his captain was a celestial dragon. Again he would facepalm at the stupidity of his captain for it was one thing to make an enemy of cultist, but a fucking celestial dragon of all things? At this rate this crew was gonna be demolished before ever officially setting out to sea.'That's certainly an odd boss you have there, while it seems my captain is that fool dumb enough to fight a celestial dragon.'Things really weren't starting out with this crew he joined and saw that his captain was having a bit of trouble.'...Ah I'm sure he can handle it.'Reaching into one of the pouches attached to his belt and held out a hand.'Gum?'Holding a stick of gum in hand, offering it to the man.

Oh god this bitch was realllllly starting to piss him off. He knows that he isn't the brightest of all bulbs, but he certainly isn't that stupid! This woman was mocking him because she doesn't even think that even for the slightest chance that she could lose. He had long since realized that this woman was a Celestial Dragon. His grandfather told him stories of these people. People who think that they are gods, who are above the law and have the power to do as they please, even killing those are walking in front of them. If there was one thing his grandfather told him to do it was to never hit a Celestial Dragon. Roma being the reckless fool that he is certainly didn't give a shit if she was one or not. His fists certainly weren't prejudice of who they hit. They equally give everyone he fought a good beating.

His attack hit! Before he could follow up with another attack she had already jumped back. She spoke that she had still had a secret up her sleeve. He could only wonder what that would be. Then the next thing he knew there was an outline around them. "W-what the hell?" Something wasn't right. His entire body was suddenly wracked with pain, especially his organs. It was like they were being forcibly shaken. He grunted in pain though he glared at her defiantly at her. "If I can't handle this then I don't belong on the sea!" Roma tackled her down to the ground and straddled onto her, smirking at her smugly. "For a goddess in the making you let a commoner on you pretty easily." He sent a punch of plasma towards her right collarbone, aiming to break it in one go.

Last edited by a moderator: