• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Had some leftover spoons at the end of the week and was able to write some IC posts that I didn't think I'd be able to get around to till next week! ^^

Anibash was a fun time! People loved my Katamari cosplay -- and, as is typical for Anibash, I got a shitton of random-ass anime/manga, plus a bunch of other merch, all for really cheap. owo

I never thought that I could ever feel so giddy about buying a new charger for my phone. And yet, here I am.

Dear DJ Masterson,

Today is going to be a good day, and here's why! Because today, at least you're you, and that's enough.

All I see is sky, for forever...

Sincerely, me.

This has honestly been on of the best weeks I have had in a long while.

Just recorded an amazing hour of Overwatch. I got my first quadrakill! :D

The landlord has graced us with a window. It looks out of place now but hopefully it's not going to be the only one replaced. I'm not overly hopeful yet it is an improvement I can appreciate before winter.

Saw The Hitman's Bodyguard. It was good. I absolutely loved Darius' wife. She was precious.

Delicious tea. Blended green tea with strawberry and vanilla. It's as great as it sounds.

Back