POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Was cleaning out my closet and found a very old disc of a game from when I was, like, 10. And it still runs, too! Despite all the scratches.

I've been able to nerd out all day long! I swear this is the happiest day of my life, other than when my kids were born.

Had some leftover spoons at the end of the week and was able to write some IC posts that I didn't think I'd be able to get around to till next week! ^^

Reactions: An Otaku
Weekend gaming party=this is gonna be fun yo

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
It's my birthday and we got plans!

Reactions: An Otaku
So. Much. Writing. I got caught up on everything I planned to do today and it feels great.

Anibash was a fun time! People loved my Katamari cosplay -- and, as is typical for Anibash, I got a shitton of random-ass anime/manga, plus a bunch of other merch, all for really cheap. owo

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I never thought that I could ever feel so giddy about buying a new charger for my phone. And yet, here I am.

Reactions: Dusk
Dear DJ Masterson,

Today is going to be a good day, and here's why! Because today, at least you're you, and that's enough.

All I see is sky, for forever...

Sincerely, me.

I don't have a super late shift at work today!

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
This has honestly been on of the best weeks I have had in a long while.

• Love
Just recorded an amazing hour of Overwatch. I got my first quadrakill! :D

Today was a very... simple day, filled with simple accomplishments and simple pleasures. I quite enjoyed it.

Reactions: Dusk
The landlord has graced us with a window. It looks out of place now but hopefully it's not going to be the only one replaced. I'm not overly hopeful yet it is an improvement I can appreciate before winter.

Crystal Pepsi is back again! <3

Saw The Hitman's Bodyguard. It was good. I absolutely loved Darius' wife. She was precious.

Delicious tea. Blended green tea with strawberry and vanilla. It's as great as it sounds.

EVERYONE LIKED MY POSTER AND THEY PUT IT UP AROUND THE CAMPUS CENTER AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Joan