POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

My boyfriend and I had an AMAZING day climbing outside yesterday (even though I fell and scraped my face and fingertips), and today, we leave to go camping through the holiday weekend. Woot, woot!

My good deed for the day. Saved a baby bunny from being cat kibble this morning. Poor thing got its leg torn up, but other than that he's fine. Hoping to find a rehab place to take him in.

21192078_10156001993905139_142142460387445297_n.jpg

I was originally planning on making a post here about how today started with a bad experience that could've easily just made me sad and bitter and self-loathe-y, but that I instead managed to put my foot down, reject the unhealthy coping mechanisms that I've been falling back on lately, and used my emotions to motivate myself to lay down some important framework to really get serious about my personal goals again. And I came out of the whole thing feeling really good about myself and feeling really proud of how I handled the whole thing.

And all of those things are still true and my thoughts on them haven't changed, but...

At this point in the day, I would also like to take the time to mention that I FINALLY CAUGHT MY FIRST LEGENDARY IN POKEMON GO!!!

IT WAS A MOLTRES AND I SHALL NAME HIM HOT WINGS.

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY. ^w^

Finally heard back from the shelter regarding my application.

Finally managed to crawl out of my lack of motivation and organized my clothes.

Small step, but a step anyway. :)

Saw a Smoke Squadron's demonstration with my boyfriend and it was awesome!

And went to a dog's event as well. So perfect day <3

I managed to work ahead on one of my art projects (and a few other small tasks that I originally thought I'd be doing tomorrow), which means that my schedule for the next couple of days should be more manageable than originally predicted. ^^

Reactions: Amaranth
I found time to go out and do some PoGo raids and WALKED HOME WITH A RAIKOU!!! ^^

Talked with my mom about future plans and... I'm kind of excited and finally feel like I have a goal. :)

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours and Joan
Today was a crazy and stressful day and a lot of unexpected shit came up, BUT things seem to have all worked out alright.

Reactions: Joan
I overheard a conversation between two girls. One of them asked what stepmother means (English is not our first language here). The other answered it meant 'spare mother', because step sounds exactly like a word for spare in Portuguese.

I laughed so hard. I don't know, I think this was just so innocent and the end result sounded so funny to me.

I just know that it has been a while since I laughed that much by myself. :P

I managed to avoid an unpleasant (to say the least) person today by arriving earlier at work!

• Love
I spent most of the day feeling very tired (not helped by the fact that I'm sick), BUT I decided to take it easy for the rest of the evening after all the absolute-essential stuff was taken care of, and I must say I am very pleased with how much better I feel after giving myself that extra bit of rest. ^^

Tonight will probably be a chill evening and I will probably get much more sleep than I did last night. Hopefully I can nip this cold in the bud as a result. XD

Started participating in a roleplay today, for the first time this year! :bananaman:

Went to see the Smoke Squadron again, this time for the Independence parade. And we stayed on a spot where the aircrafts were passing literally above our heads. It was amazing!

I got the height of my loft adjusted so that the ladder is now at a steeper angle, which means the ladder is no longer blocking the only walkway in this tiny room. ^^ I have so much more floor space now! :D

I THOUGHT that one half of a pair of Pikachu socks had gotten lost in the wash -- which would especially suck since, living in a dorm building and sharing a laundry room with so many other people (and knowing that the laundry room is periodically cleaned up by custodians who would probably throw out oddball scraps of clothing), it would be very unlikely that I would ever see it again if I didn't find it within 24 hours or so -- BUT I did manage to find it! ^^ Apparently one sock got sorted into the other load, lol.

Today was... Relaxing. And nice. And calm.

Not something that can be said about many days. ^-^

Reactions: Kagayours
I've snagged myself Godzilla: The Animated Series. I probably won't watch it for awhile yet, as there are other things higher on my priority list, but I am just stoked that I have the ability to watch it again. I didn't care for the 1998 American Godzilla release, but this show neatly fixed all the problems I had with it.

Also I have been watching Saiyuki Reload Blast. It's everything I wanted from the continuing series. And they've added a new character whom I love to death. Keep being awesome, show.