POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Finally watched the Evil Dead remake. It was fantastic.

Working on cosplay and things are turning out how I want.

I'M BACK. Summer allows me to finally have free time again! <3

Last edited:
HEHEHEHE I WATCHED SOME BONES BECAUSE SENSORY OVERLOAD AND TEMPERANCE AND BOOTH ARE TOO ADORABLE

I found, on live TV, an episode of Classic Who that I had never seen before.

There are several reasons why that is a very rare occurrence.

I'm back(ish?)!

I experienced some peak levels of stress/anxiety today (well, "peak" compared to how relatively low-stress things have been for me lately), but I was able to pull myself out of it and cut back on my negative thinking before the whole thing exploded into some emotional meltdown. That's good. It feels good to be... stable, for lack of a better term.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I actually got a full night's sleep. This is a big deal. I feel incredible.

Today is going to be great.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours and Dusk
Found a new horror movie review channel on youtube. It's always exciting to find new perspectives on my favorite genre. :3

I just bought a Nintendo Switch and Zelda: BotW!! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Eru and Joan
LUCKY NOODLE

If you haven't tried yet, I recommend keeping an eye on all six retailers that Nintendo's website links to. I checked every site every day until I saw that one of them had Switches in stock at their regular base price. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
Went to the thrift store nearby and found Mod Podge which is exactly what I needed to seal my Junkrat arm. Score!

Also was finally able to start the Rip Tire.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
I was productive today! Cleaned up most of my house, cut my son's hair, my hair, and my daughter's hair and I only needed two cups of coffee today to keep moving!

• Love
Buying my tickets for Dark Tower tomorrow!!! Just hope I can convince my hubby to take off work early so we can go see it a day earlier. I haven't been this excited for something in forever. =D

I actually found a decent fanfiction to read. Typically I don't bother to look or I follow recommendations from friends, but this time it was all me. Because you can only work on a cosplay for so long before you want more of the character. At least this is how it is with me.

After three consecutive days of time consuming appointments, it's wonderful to be able to spend today at home.