POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

My mother visited me out of the blue because I wouldn't spend the weekend with them and I sounded depressed. We passed nearly one hour and a half hanging around town this afternoon. :)

Bonus round: She gave me two random cheap t-shirts she got on a sale~

I created Mermleo.

hHPMYcN.png

Found out The Wolf Among Us 2 is confirmed!!!

Reactions: Shiri
Got to work on Junkrat cosplay with my Roadie. I know I keep going on about it but with the convention around the corner there's not time for much else. ^^; Today I seal the arm and fingers a final time. I think I can glue the chest bombs as well. Had to scrap some mug lids for the bomb ends.

I may not have caught Lugia, but I did really enjoy the experience of gathering up a larger and larger party of trainers until we finally had enough people to beat it. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
The assholes across the street are moving! My kids will be able to go out and play without some psycho calling them names!

giphy.gif

JUST SAW A CORGI. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
I saw a real rainbow in the sky.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Woke up at 8PM today. Feelin' no shame.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Finally home after a three day con. I am so tired but it was so worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the dick housekeepers was fired today from my mom's work. I call that a win. He's been nothing but a bully to coworkers and guests. Today he almost put a cart into a wall. Good riddance.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
One of my professors didn't like how his curve looked and I instantly got bumped up to an A.

Bask in my totally legit genius!

Today's new Night Vale episode was gr8 and it was such a fun little blast from the past that made me feel nostalgic and happy and the parts that got Real™ were all surprisingly comforting in all the right ways and overall I just feel so much better having listened to it. ^^

Also I received a very nice message from a friend that was also very comforting and overall I just feel really good right now. Much better than I did this morning. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Dusk and Joan
Can you say stupidly happy? I can. I would bottle this feeling if I could and drink in it later. <3

Only three more days to wait!