Once Upon a Time: Shards of the Past

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red is open for all relationships and Cinderella will be to I think.. Haven't talked to Justin yet on what he wants to do between the two. PM because sometimes my alert system hates me..

Though I will say if people were already dating and weren't on the best of terms beforehand and wake up from the haze to find out it is that person.. Priceless xD

Last edited:
Red is open for all relationships and Cinderella will be to I think.. Haven't talked to Justin yet on what he wants to do between the two.

Though I will say if people were already dating and weren't on the best of terms beforehand and wake up from the haze to find out it is that person.. Priceless xD
I think Tiana would be good friends with Red because they are both independent women. I'm not quite sure about Killian, but I think he might like her.

Cinderella's personality isn't done so I'm not sure. If she is going to be KIND OF (meaning she doesn't have to be exact) like the actual character I think they would be good friends.

Last edited:
I think Tiana would be good friends with Red because they are both independent women. I'm not quite sure about Killian, but I think he might like her.

Cinderella's personality isn't done so I'm not sure. If she is going to be KIND OF (meaning she doesn't have to be exact) like the actual character I think they would be good friends.
Cinderella will be far from sweet in the new world but once she remembers I plan on her to soften up a bit. As for Red I will list those things for her.

Also! I might change Cinderella's FC to one of these.. Any Opinions or stay the same?
Ludi Delfino
Sandra Kubicka
Suki Waterhouse

As for relationships with Gaston, I think it would be appropriate if he thinks every lady is out to "get in his pants" regardless of their attitude toward him or their sexual orientation. They could hate his guts and he would just be like "Aww, cute. Playing hard to get." He's just that kind of a jerk. Granted, as the Fairy-Tale goes, once Belle is confirmed, she will be his primary target. Gotta get that trophy.

God, it's disgusting playing such a pig. Why did I make my celeb crush such a womanizer? D:

@Shayla: Ludi is beautiful. I would say her. x3 Granted, all of those people you listed would be perfect!

As for relationships with Gaston, I think it would be appropriate if he thinks every lady is out to "get in his pants" regardless of their attitude toward him or their sexual orientation. They could hate his guts and he would just be like "Aww, cute. Playing hard to get." He's just that kind of a jerk. Granted, as the Fairy-Tale goes, once Belle is confirmed, she will be his primary target. Gotta get that trophy.

God, it's disgusting playing such a pig. Why did I make my celeb crush such a womanizer? D:

@Shayla: Ludi is beautiful. I would say her. x3 Granted, all of those people you listed would be perfect!

Dumb confession but as a kid I liked Gaston but not because he was 'handsome' or 'manly' but because he was dumb and Belle could've walked all over him with ease.

Well consider it down to Ludi and Suki as of now! I think I will be going with Suki though...

Well perhaps with Gaston he would have been slightly different in the other world due to a clear slate of the mind?

Which reminds me I have a quick question. Some of the character's in the Disney movies were married to one another. Are we keeping to that for when they regain their memories or not?

Is there any reservations for the White Rabbit and Ariel yet? If not, I'd like to reserve them please.​

Well consider it down to Ludi and Suki as of now! I think I will be going with Suki though...

Well perhaps with Gaston he would have been slightly different in the other world due to a clear slate of the mind?

Which reminds me I have a quick question. Some of the character's in the Disney movies were married to one another. Are we keeping to that for when they regain their memories or not?
Since they spent years apart it will be up to them to either rekindle their relationship or decide to be friends. Personally I love rekindling, but every story has it's twists and turns. Some might rekindle, some might not.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Reactions: sleepingxdragon
I'm starting to feel like I should close sign-ups because this is becoming large, but what do you guys think? I'm use to large RPS so it doesn't bother me much.

I'm starting to feel like I should close sign-ups because this is becoming large, but what do you guys think? I'm use to large RPS so it doesn't bother me much.
Well do we have enough for all to have pairings and what not? If so I say close.

I'd close as well but that's mainly because I'm not used to large groups, I think the largest I've ever been in had six players.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos @Shayla I will pm you two separately, about relationships. I kind of want Naveen to have cheated on Tiana in the other world thing, but neither remembers it here, but it comes out someday in the rp. They could still be dating, but more when I fill it out^^.

Would rather have my chars up first before anything else, but just keep both open for intimate relationships^^.

and Suki a yes for Cinderella xD, I see you're using NEXT Models now xD

[bg=#ffffff][Bg=#000000]
stephen-amell-arrow-33-1431018849.gif

(Face Claim Stephen Amell)
"Rise and rise again til lambs become lions"

[BCOLOR=transparent]∇Name∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Oliver GreenField[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]∇Nicknamed∇[/BCOLOR]
Oli
[BCOLOR=transparent]∇Disney Alliance∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Robin Hood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]∇Age & Birthday∇[/BCOLOR]