Once Upon a Time: Shards of the Past

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Reservations!:
Prince Florian/Jack Falahee:
0PUr-1R9.jpg

Princess Belle/ Lauren Cohan:
43a583f523faa3e4c306014ac862cf2c.jpg

I am drawing of myself yay

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
See now I don't know who she is (Never watched one episode of The Walking Dead) *Ducks for cover* xD

• Love
See now I don't know who she is (Never watched one episode of The Walking Dead) *Ducks for cover* xD
*Throws tomatoes*

JK shes a great actress though, she's been in vampire diaries and supernatural also!

It's good a show, I mean if you like zombies and apocalypse themed things you should check it out.

In love with so many of these characters. Will have to so figure out who to steal for Little Red :D

I sense a pattern with most of everyone's characters; head strong and stubborn. Should make for a lot of interesting power plays and dramatic scenes as everyone tries to establish themselves.

I sense a pattern with most of everyone's characters; head strong and stubborn. Should make for a lot of interesting power plays and dramatic scenes as everyone tries to establish themselves.
Is that so? I won't lie. I haven't had the chance to ready everyone's characters, yet. But if that's true, this is going to be fun! Most RPs that I've ever been in, most everyone is a push-over. xD

Is that so? I won't lie. I haven't had the chance to ready everyone's characters, yet. But if that's true, this is going to be fun! Most RPs that I've ever been in, most everyone is a push-over. xD

For the most part, aha. I'm so used to playing passive in my characters that's I'm trying to push for a more aggressive persona as of late. I'm really looking forward to the possible banter.

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
For sure it will be which will make for a great story and relationships!

Got it.

Been there myself one to many a time. But , with this line up so far I would say I would love relationships with anyone here for whatever way you go it will make for great drama and such no matter who you choose to set up with,

Been there myself one to many a time. But , with this line up so far I would say I would love relationships with anyone here for whatever way you go it will make for great drama and such no matter who you choose to set up with,

My characters pretty much open for whatever when it comes to relationships. Though I can see her having a crush on Red

Edric Courtney [Gaston]
All Relationships are OPEN
52187382027f49b6490c9d40342a3649.jpg

∇Name∇
Edric Ray Courtney
∇Nicknamed∇
None
∇Disney Alliance∇
Gaston
∇Age & Birthday∇
30 & February 28th
∇Sexuality∇
Heterosexual
∇Health Ailments∇
None

∇Weapon∇
Edric carries this pistol. He doesn't know where it came from, and in truth he doesn't care. All he knows is that it fires when he wants it to, whether it has ammunition or not.
[A/N: This pistol relies on the passion within its owner, drawing on the intense energy of powerful emotions.]

∇Height∇
6'4"
∇Weight∇
214lbs
∇Hair Descriptions∇
His hair is a deep brown, almost black. It is thick and grows easily.
When it is grown out, it forms rather loose curls.

∇Eye Color∇
Dark Brown
∇Natural Markings∇
There is a deep scar cutting through his left eyebrow.
∇Tattoos & Piercings∇
∇Description of Armor or link to photo∇

∇Traits∇
Short-Tempered
Egotistical
Charming
Passionate
Tough

∇History∇
Please PM if you would like to know more.
∇Likes∇
Hunting
Women
Competition

∇Dislikes∇
Losing
Violence
Being One-Upped

∇Weaknesses∇
Lacks Intelligence
Too Headstrong
Unobservant

∇Talents∇
Desired by most ladies
Excellent hunter
Incredibly athletic

∇Fears∇
Rejection
Being Second-Best
Death

∇Friendships∇
Open to suggestions. PM me.
∇Enemies∇
∇Crush, Significant other, Wife or Husband∇
Strongly desires Belle.
Open to other suggestions as well. PM me.

∇Neutral∇

∇Favorite Song∇
Let's be honest. He doesn't have time for music.
∇Other∇

tumblr_inline_nu0ze9M2v91r449wr_500.gif
His good to go, but the age range is between 18-25 so you're gonna need to change that.

Aleisha is open for friendships, not sure about relationship, Killian is open for both!

Reactions: HecateProxy
Status
Not open for further replies.