Once a day Things about Iwaku we're really grateful for!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I really love the new organization in the roleplaying forums! The historical sub-forums had me squealing! <3

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I am grateful for a chat room script that has worked for the past 10 years without crashing the site or needing major updates. O__O
Actually it's kind of horrible and really hurts my eyes.

But the fact that it has been running for ten years, no problem, unchanged, is an impressive feat in the Internet Age.

I'm grateful that I don't feel like I have to be a part of a clique in order to interact with people. Seriously, I hate feeling alienated. @_@ I'm fun, damn it! :P

• Love
I'm grateful for the post rating system. It's nice being able to show your approval for a post without needing to actually post and respond if you don't have anything worthwhile to add. Definitely cuts down on the number of pointless posts in debate threads.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Brovo
I'm grateful for the post rating system. It's nice being able to show your approval for a post without needing to actually post and respond if you don't have anything worthwhile to add. Definitely cuts down on the number of pointless posts in debate threads.

You know everyone's going to give you one of every rating now, right?

Three days in one for this post, because I forgot yesterday and tomorrow is only 30 minutes away in my time zone.

First, I'm grateful for the diversity of content in the General Chatting board. It can go from serious debate topic to silly nonsense from one thread to the next, and I quite like that.

Second, I'm grateful for the people in said area who make it entertaining despite the tone and content of the particular thread. They bring a wide variety of personalities, opinions, and styles of humor to the table, and that's always for the best in internet communities in my opinion.

And finally, I'm grateful for dicks. Yes, this is absolutely Iwaku related, don't you dare question my integrity like that.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Razilin
I'm thankful for the bookmarks page, it makes finding things easier ^^

• Love
Three days in one for this post, because I forgot yesterday and tomorrow is only 30 minutes away in my time zone.
First, I'm grateful for the diversity of content in the General Chatting board. It can go from serious debate topic to silly nonsense from one thread to the next, and I quite like that.
Second, I'm grateful for the people in said area who make it entertaining despite the tone and content of the particular thread. They bring a wide variety of personalities, opinions, and styles of humor to the table, and that's always for the best in internet communities in my opinion.
And finally, I'm grateful for dicks. Yes, this is absolutely Iwaku related, don't you dare question my integrity like that.

HEY GUYS! YOU STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN @Jorick ONE OF EVERY RATING YET!

HE SAID HE WAS OKAY WITH IT!

RACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKS

GIVE HIM THE OTHER SIX ALREADY!

IT'D BE THE FIRST POST IN HISTORY TO GET ALL 10!

I'm grateful about the post wait limit.
Double posting is evil I tell you!

And the admins of course <3

• Love
I'm grateful I just learned you can minimize sections. How cool is that? (Even if I was probably the last to notice....)

• Love
I'm grateful for the ability to lurk the chat rooms without actually joining them. It's way better than having to actually make your presence known when you don't want to be sociable and just feel like creepily watching others talk.

• Love
I grateful for jorick being a creepy dick priest thing

Love ya man

RACKS and dicks lololl

• Thank You
Reactions: Jorick
Reactions: Razilin
I like that I've received zero hate mail thus far on this site. New record.

• Love