Once a day Things about Iwaku we're really grateful for!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I am grateful that I can be unconscious for two days and then come back to a forum full of the fun kind of dicks and not the bad kind! 8D

• Love
Reactions: Jorick and Minibit
One of my hardest jobs as a Staff member is having to message members to give reminders about our rules or to find a solution to a problem involving them.

When a member is calm and cooperative with me, it makes my job so much easier. I am very, very grateful that we have a lot of members who know how to react in those types of situations.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit and Diana
I'm stealing @Dawn 's thing, and also that we have such a huge mix of ages and interests from all walks of life here! It sucks when a forum is unofficially slanted towards one demographic.

I am grateful for Boobists vs Dickism vs Vaglic.

Because although we may be at war and may have different doctrines and holy scriptures, we can all agree on one thing:

THE OTHER TWO SUCK AND WILL GO DOWN LIKE A WUSS!

...I mean, that Iwaku made it possible for us all to be here!

...and the other two orders will fall before me.​

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I am grateful that while I largely don't care whatsoever for the whole "lolboobs" thing going on in GD, that nobody is getting banned over it and the moderators are lax enough to just have fun with it. Sex is handled extremely rationally on this site, people aren't shamed for being willing to note that, yes, boobs exist, and make jokes about said boobs.

Go figure that Freedom of Speech tends to work well in producing a healthy community. Even if it talks about things that confuse me about how they are entertaining.

• Love
I, like Brovo, am grateful for nonsensical talk of genitalia being allowed. I've been temp banned from other forums for simply using words that wouldn't be appropriate in a PG-13 rated film. It's nice to be able to mix the general level of humor and wit of thirteen-year-old kids and the vocabulary of an adult and not get into trouble for it.

Also
Great people have horrible reputations all the time
Like Nero
Or Hitler
I feel like this is is probably the right company to place me in. I haven't done things like rule as a murderous tyrant or enact genocide exactly, but I think I'm off to a good start by committing atrocities with words. The swords and chemical weapons will come later.
I am grateful that I can be unconscious for two days and then come back to a forum full of the fun kind of dicks and not the bad kind! 8D
May the Almighty Dick always rain his golden shower of approval down upon you, Diana.
I am grateful for Boobists vs Dickism vs Vaglic.
Because although we may be at war and may have different doctrines and holy scriptures, we can all agree on one thing:
THE OTHER TWO SUCK AND WILL GO DOWN LIKE A WUSS!
...I mean, that Iwaku made it possible for us all to be here!
...and the other two orders will fall before me.​
The losers of the war will suck and go down, you say? Sounds like the ways people worship the Almighty Dick, which of course will be the future.

It seems you're finally speaking sense, heretic scum. :D

• Love
Reactions: Razilin and Diana
I, like Brovo, am grateful for nonsensical talk of genitalia being allowed. I've been temp banned from other forums for simply using words that wouldn't be appropriate in a PG-13 rated film. It's nice to be able to mix the general level of humor and wit of thirteen-year-old kids and the vocabulary of an adult and not get into trouble for it.
I feel like this is is probably the right company to place me in. I haven't done things like rule as a murderous tyrant or enact genocide exactly, but I think I'm off to a good start by committing atrocities with words. The swords and chemical weapons will come later.
May the Almighty Dick always rain his golden shower of approval down upon you, Diana.
The losers of the war will suck and go down, you say? Sounds like the ways people worship the Almighty Dick, which of course will be the future.
It seems you're finally speaking sense, heretic scum. :D
YOU TWIST MY WORDS, SCHLONG-SYCOPHANT!

EN GARDE!

Reactions: Jorick
I am grateful for a steady flow of new people arriving. It's keep the site fresh and alive. Thanks New people!

• Love
I am grateful for dicks...losing badly!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKS

I'm grateful for the bookmarks feature. I kind of ignored its existence until tonight, and now I wish I'd known about them before. Would've saved me lots of looking through my watched threads list just to find my certain posts.

• Love
I am grateful that my post can look as sexy as it does whether using the colour version or no colour version just because of tab code.

Seriously I think I may be a tabs addict.

• Love
Today I'm grateful for the 'remove formatting' button on the rich text editor. It's nice to be able to just wipe it clean instead of having to reverse the formatting step by step.

• Love
I love reading the threads where people have heated debates and serious discussions, but they're not being butthurt assholes at each other. They're just taking the conversation for what it is. O___O It makes me happy to know we have a community full of intelligent and sassy people!

• Love
Reactions: Jorick and Brovo