Once a day Things about Iwaku we're really grateful for!

Time for the Thanksgiving mega gratefulness roundup. Gonna just bang it all out through the end of the month, and I kind of forgot about doing this after my post on the 19th, so that means I have... 11 things to be thankful for. Holy shit. Let's see how thin I end up stretching this out.

1 - The Iwaku Book Club. It's only just getting into its second month, but I'm already glad it exists. I can get pretty lazy in my reading habits (I've read some of my favorite long fantasy series 3+ times), so having some motivation to broaden my horizons is nice.

2 - I'm grateful for :cheeky:. It's the perfect smiley to accompany a large portion of the snarky things I say.

3 - I'm grateful for the ability to highlight text in someone's post and then just press the reply button that pops up to quote it. No need to write out my own quote tags or quote the whole thing and then delete the other bits. It's handy.

4 - Thread prefixes are pretty neat. It's nice to be able to sort things by general topic.

5 - And to sort of stretch the same things into two items, I like the little posting expectations and content ratings tags for RP threads for similar reasons of being able to see what to expect before even clicking on the thread.

6 - The Counseling section is pretty neat, I like throwing around my opinion and possibly helping other people with them.

7 - Uhhh... I don't think I've said I was grateful for the watched threads feature yet, so that's another one.

8 - Private convos working just like private threads is also nice.

9 - Fuck, what else? Oh, the chats existing is nice even though I only rarely use them.

10 - And I'm also grateful for... Shit, I dunno, the roleplay advertisement banners? They give you something neat to look at sometimes? It's scraping the barrel, but it'll do.

11 - And finally the super easy one that I thought of the first day but purposely saved for last. I'm grateful for the Iwaku staff who keep shit running and make it possible for the site to even exist. All the previous points of thankfulness wouldn't even be possible without you guys anyway, so I felt it fitting to save the best for last. Yes, I'm totally digging for brownie points here. :cheeky:

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
well played sir

well played

#illgetyounexttimeinspectorgadgetnexttime