Once a day Things about Iwaku we're really grateful for!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Normally I post a general gratefulness thing for November, but since we've gained so many new and awesome members in the past year, we're way over due for a little community spirit exercise! :D

We work really hard to make Iwaku a nice roleplay community, and by we I mean EVERYBODY! The community has been shaped by what the MEMBERS do all over the site. And we're pretty proud of our badass Iwaku.

Once a day post ONE thing you are really grateful for about or related to Iwaku.

I will kick this off with my grateful thing for today! I am very thankful to have coadmins I respect and enjoy working with. It takes away a lot of the pressure that comes with the job, and also makes it so much more fun and rewarding!

Reactions: Azarthes
I am grateful to have awesome admins and staff who are willing to listen to and take suggestions from us regular members about things like styles, colors, and amazing updates like the character bin thingy!
Thank You! <3

• Love
Reactions: Minibit and Diana
I'm grateful this place exists. It's a good place to rp.

A bit early, I'd say, but whatever.

I'm grateful that I actually have people I keep forgetting to welcome to the site.
And a certain Server Breaker.
And the admins and staff.
And the roleplays
And the players.

And yet again, the site.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I'll start small.

I'm grateful for tabs. I get sort of anal retentive about organizing character sheets to make them look nice, and tabs make it possible for me to do so with ease. They're great.

• Love
I am grateful to everyone who put the site together! its a great place really!

• Love
I am grateful to have co-Staff who keep me sane and check my inner raving egomaniac.

I'm grateful enough generally to have such a well run place to role play that I've decided to start throwing money at the server in the hopes that it won't spontaneously combust.

PS: Canadian to American exchange rates are terrible right now. :blah:

Grateful for the few people that help maintain roleplays with me.

Currently I'm up to 50 started. And 3 remaining active.

• Love
I'm grateful because....I've been an admin of this place for seven years and my goals of seeing it evolve beyond just Gabe came true? Nahhhh.

There are so many things I am grateful for on this site, so I will just name one.

I am grateful that the people here are so welcoming. Not just the staff, but the regular members as well. And, because of that, I feel that I can stay here for a good, long time.

I'm grateful Iwaku is for all skill levels, and we get to throw rocks at elitism/post shaming

It's so wonderful to find a site where you can play YOUR WAY and nobody's going to judge you. Because of this we have a huge variety of styles and ideas running around, and it's awesome

That Iwaku actually lasted as long as it did. 10 years and counting, I believe.

AND I WAS THERE TO SEE DAY ONE!

• Love
I'm thankful to Iwaku for just existing.

I've been here a little over a month, and normally, I'm not a prolific poster on web forums. I feel so accepted here that I'm averaging about a dozen posts per day, and I'm free to join in with serious threads, or to just make up pointless crap as I feel free. The site is just so relaxed and welcoming, and given how hostile/clique-y so many other sites are, it really is like nowhere else I've known.

I haven't felt like I "fitted in" this well with a website since I was a teenager. Thanks, Iwaku. All of you.

...Now stop asking me to say nice, mushy things. I don't like it. >_<

I'm grateful because people are mature here and actually take your ideas/opinions/suggestions into consideration instead of ignoring it. you should've seen what was going on in my last forum

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Astaroth
I am thankful for Iwaku's alert system. I don't know how I lived without one. I can just keep all my little ducks in a row and just know what is going on with my stuff. q.q Its so simple!