Once a day Things about Iwaku we're really grateful for!

Iwaku is now wide screen within a day or two of me commenting that it wasn't.

I was listened to. I don't even. How does one describe such sharp service? I'm literally getting my money's worth.

so free?

Actually I'm donating on a monthly basis, so I'm helping to keep the lights on. It's nice to know that the staff actively gets on things when asked. Even basic, petty things, like widescreen support. :drunk:

I am incredibly grateful for the minimal amount of people that made me want to throw rocks after this update. O____O With so many members I was expecting a lot more horror and headaches. We have a memberbase that rolls with it, rocks with it. ^o^

I'm grateful for the lack of rock-throwing on this forum. The fact I need not watch the skies or wear a hard helmet each time I venture forth is a great comfort to me.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I missed a day. Time for two things.

First, I'm grateful for the off-site advertisements section. It's so much better than having a blanket ban against such adverts that make site staff have to go around scolding and banning people.

Second, I'm also grateful for the FAQ. It's ridiculously comprehensive. I've had a wide variety of questions about how things work since I've joined the site, and there was only one time I wasn't able to find the answer right there in the FAQ. Also, there have been a couple times when other people have asked questions and I was able to post a link to the necessary FAQ page and snark at them for being incapable of doing even the simplest things to find the answers they want. It's nice.

Today, I am really grateful for good forum software and modification developers! Without these things and these people, there is no way Iwaku could have such a great forum system for our roleplaying!

I am greatful for the awesome members and staff here on iwaku. Not only have you been nice to me unlike other sites, but you have also cheered me up. This is especially to @Diana and @Xnijmai for being absolute goofballs at times, and both of your positive attitudes have made me happy. Also I may not have talked much to @Vay , but her struggles have shown me that if she can get through such a tough struggle, so can I. To everyone here on Iwaku, there is much to be thankful for, and always know that here we all may be crazy, but we also care. <3

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Diana
Today I'm grateful for the easy media embedding function included in the post customization stuff when using the rich text editor. I really like being able to just hit a button and paste a link to embed a youtube video or whatnot, instead of having to write out the embedding code tags manually.

• Love
I am extremely grateful for :skullfuck:

• Love
I am grateful for a chat room script that has worked for the past 10 years without crashing the site or needing major updates. O__O

you're shitting me

the cbox programming is unchanged for 10 years?

I am grateful for this thread because I want to give a positive rating for every post.

@Razilin Probably longer than 10 years. O___O

I am grateful for a chat room script that has worked for the past 10 years without crashing the site or needing major updates. O__O
I, for one, am not surprised by the age of the chatbox. It definitely looks and behaves like an ancient beast. Pretty awesome that it hasn't caused any problems though.